Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with possible evil paranormal activity.

aprilrain0607

I have had strange things happen since childhood. Anything from voices to apparitions, globes of light to smells. This isn't anything new and I have lived with this my entire life. I have always been interested in the paranormal because of these things, but I also am a huge skeptic in what I read and see on TV. I guess because I have been through a lot, I feel like most of what is out there is fabricated for ratings or flat out made up. So I strive to find real info and I do a lot of research to pull out what I can say seems legit to me. Doing this helps me deal with what I have gone through. This brings me to the point of this post. As of late (last few months) I have felt a shift in the activity that I have felt. Most of what I have experiences, until recently has been not threatening. I suspect something evil and I do not know anything about this stuff. I feel dread and sick when I go to bed at night. I am plagued with horrid images that I cannot stop from going into my head. This happens when I am just about to drift off sleep (I suspect its because my grounding/shielding is down at that point). I am jarred awake and once it starts it won't stop. These images are terrible, my worst fears, loved ones hurt etc. I am loosing sleep, I hear groans and voices that are now happening when my husband is in the other room/bathroom. They happen where I feel like I cannot leave the room because I am blocked in. I sense it's almost mocking me and I feel it has no fear. Sometimes I wake up and I feel like I am being touched in places that are inappropriate. All the while my husband is sleeping next to me. I'll wake him up but and tell him that "thing" is happening again and he will hold me, but it will still happen. Almost to say- he can't help you. The majority of what I feel if a sense, like a sickness, ugly, dark feeling, and I feel like it conveys that to me on purpose. I know how this sounds because, like I have said, I see a lot of over the top stuff and this is pretty out there, but it is the God honest truth. I am normally very interested in the paranormal but I feel like if I look up anything, talk about it, or even see a horror movie on TV, whatever this is can see that and I feel like it feeds off of it, making it worse for that night or longer. This makes it very hard to reach out for help or talk about it with my close friends and family. I am also scared to see what even posting this wil do. About a month ago (at it's peek), I smudged and prayed with my husband and it seemed to go, but last night it happened again. I have a friend who was wanting to do an investigation with his team in my house, but I feel like that will make it worse. Not only that, but my husband who at the time we see or hear things happening (like a door slamming or loud voices in our home) is hearing and experiencing these things, later comes back and says he can find a rational explanation for everything - like AC turning on or the neighbor's might have been really loud etc. (I am the worse skeptic and I KNOW that is not whats going on here) I feel like I am loosing my support and I feel like I can't talk about it. Not only that, but I feel like part of who I am needs to be shut down, because I feel like I can't even think about anything paranormal. I am at a loss, I am scared for myself and my 8 month old and I really don't know if I can do anything about it.

• Like 1

go see a medium at a spiritualist church

or

go see a psychologist

take your pic - better yet, do both.

• Like 2

I've seen a ghost before so I do believe in the paranormal. If this just started lately what changed in your life at this time? Anything old brought into your house at that time? If this is real you need someone that can get rid of this whatever this is.

A physiologist wouldn't be a bad idea either, someone to talk to and get things out with.

Sorry to hear you are going through all this, it must be very unsettling. I have experienced stuff too, but not as you've described. I've heard that if you talk about it, whatever it is feeds off your fear and gets stronger, so it's best to not talk about it at home apparently. That said, does anything happen when you are not at home? If it makes you feel better I suggest you have a chat with your doctor to rule out any psychiatric episode you may be experiencing - maybe caused by Post Natal Depression. But don't be offended at that suggestion, I just know it's good to rule out these things before one can face the next stage of investigating what is going on. Next step, if it was me, would be to talk to a medium - actually several mediums so you get a balance, and see what they advise.

Let us know how you get on!

• Like 1

Let go of the fear and play with it - whatever it is. There's nothing to be afraid of, ever. You have all the power you need. If seeing someone else will help you get rid of the fear go for it. I once experienced something like this at night. The creature was in my room, it even touched me, paralyzed me etc. Don't know what it is really but it was as real as anything can get. I was so scared even to go to the bed again. After I got rid of the fear I didn't see it again.

• Like 1

I have had strange things happen since childhood. Anything from voices to apparitions, globes of light to smells. This isn't anything new and I have lived with this my entire life. I have always been interested in the paranormal because of these things, but I also am a huge skeptic in what I read and see on TV. I guess because I have been through a lot, I feel like most of what is out there is fabricated for ratings or flat out made up. So I strive to find real info and I do a lot of research to pull out what I can say seems legit to me. Doing this helps me deal with what I have gone through. This brings me to the point of this post. As of late (last few months) I have felt a shift in the activity that I have felt. Most of what I have experiences, until recently has been not threatening. I suspect something evil and I do not know anything about this stuff. I feel dread and sick when I go to bed at night. I am plagued with horrid images that I cannot stop from going into my head. This happens when I am just about to drift off sleep (I suspect its because my grounding/shielding is down at that point). I am jarred awake and once it starts it won't stop. These images are terrible, my worst fears, loved ones hurt etc. I am loosing sleep, I hear groans and voices that are now happening when my husband is in the other room/bathroom. They happen where I feel like I cannot leave the room because I am blocked in. I sense it's almost mocking me and I feel it has no fear. Sometimes I wake up and I feel like I am being touched in places that are inappropriate. All the while my husband is sleeping next to me. I'll wake him up but and tell him that "thing" is happening again and he will hold me, but it will still happen. Almost to say- he can't help you. The majority of what I feel if a sense, like a sickness, ugly, dark feeling, and I feel like it conveys that to me on purpose. I know how this sounds because, like I have said, I see a lot of over the top stuff and this is pretty out there, but it is the God honest truth. I am normally very interested in the paranormal but I feel like if I look up anything, talk about it, or even see a horror movie on TV, whatever this is can see that and I feel like it feeds off of it, making it worse for that night or longer. This makes it very hard to reach out for help or talk about it with my close friends and family. I am also scared to see what even posting this wil do. About a month ago (at it's peek), I smudged and prayed with my husband and it seemed to go, but last night it happened again. I have a friend who was wanting to do an investigation with his team in my house, but I feel like that will make it worse. Not only that, but my husband who at the time we see or hear things happening (like a door slamming or loud voices in our home) is hearing and experiencing these things, later comes back and says he can find a rational explanation for everything - like AC turning on or the neighbor's might have been really loud etc. (I am the worse skeptic and I KNOW that is not whats going on here) I feel like I am loosing my support and I feel like I can't talk about it. Not only that, but I feel like part of who I am needs to be shut down, because I feel like I can't even think about anything paranormal. I am at a loss, I am scared for myself and my 8 month old and I really don't know if I can do anything about it.

That is a symptom of OCD and can be a symptom of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and as someone else said Postpartum Depression. I have experienced all 3 and you need to speak with your doctor about what you are feeling. I know there is a stigma attached to what I say, but I am mentally ill and function well. You may just be having a spell such as Postpartum Depression. Really speak with your doctor.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

If I understood well, you have 8 month old kid? And these ocurences started few months ago? These two might be connected. I don't know how your life looked before having a child, but i believe that event changes everything in a parents life. You have a little person to take care, and you get very concerned about things you never thought about, your sleep routine gets distorted, and stress levels get out of roof. So in that condition if you experience fears, it is possible that you've drawn some hungry spiritual entity towards you. Especially if you had strange things happening since childhood, that entity might be around you for a long time. It feeds on your stress and fear and your sense of helplessness.And there is but one medicine to fear: love. Can you imagine that hungry entity to be a little puppy asking for your attention since your attention is towards your family? It might be sad and angry, but embrace it with feelings of love, like you would embrace a sad old ragged unwanted puppy. When you have such episode, just think about the things you love, and although you might be attacked by visions of people you love suffer, just imagine embracing everyone in your visions, and sing in your mind your favorite love song.

If light emotihons will not turn it away from you, your sweetest voice surely will :whistle:

AprilRain, it thinks it can have you; from the fear it engenders in you, it seems to have a grip anyway. The deeper we look into something, the deeper it looks into us.

You believe in evil, start believing in good.that may sound trite and glib, but its true...some bits of evil we can stand against on our own--then there's the ones we as humans truly need help with...

Good and evil are older than us; and evil has had thousands if not more years of practice at and in deceiving us.....dont let it have you, dont let it take you.

Some tyme back I had these dreams in which two individuals would stand by my bed while I slept; they were talking about me but I didnt understand what was being said...like permission had been granted, the one would turn to me and something happened: I began to feel FEAR, the kind where you cant move or anything. This went o;n and on and over and over and each tyme I would resist the best I could even though I couldnt move or cry out or anything--I didnt give up or in.

Finally one night its like some sort of something had been passed or so--the other 'person' conveyed something to the one causing the terror and it stopped and not to this day/night has such bothered me again.

That's not to say nothing bothers me--its simply different stuff that comes against me now.

I'll pray about you, AR.

Heeelllooooo AprilRain.....have you read this yet, how are things?

I have stopped bothering to answer posts like this . It's always a joined today ,and they never post again .

• Like 1

Well lets give her the benefit of the doubt, she might be struggling to cope with the situation and found our opinions overwhelming - maybe.

She did state in her OP that talking about the paranormal seems to feed the "entity" perhaps she has decided to drop it altogether as a subject.