Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange anomaly I found on mars picture

ISAEYEALLSEEING

I drew around a copy to help people see where abouts in the image I am looking :ph34r::blink:

You drew around what you wanted to see.

#

Hey Lilly thanks for your input and as a thing I know it exists but for all the features to be inplace decreases the odds of it being pareidolia I have been told this before by other people about my rediscovery of Atlantis which is there and is obvious if people read the story and actually can think out of the box and put their bitter disbeliefs to oneside :rolleyes: check out the amount of times sceptics and trolls tried to make themselves look clever on that post !

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1 :alien:

Nik :rofl:

So are you then insinuating that anybody that does not believe and agree with you, are bitter skeptics/trolls?

Then I guess I am those above.

So are you then insinuating that anybody that does not believe and agree with you, are bitter skeptics/trolls?

Then I guess I am those above.

Well, I'm skeptical, honestly think this is a case of pareidolia. However, I'm neither bitter nor a troll.

Neither just the people who haunt these halls who have had their pound of flesh in the past so no offence people please dont take any you will know If I meant it I just dont always word things correctly is all :innocent:

Love and Light

Nik

My best guess is that it's just a rock, but I'm no expert on these things.

I hate to agree with "septic skeptics" in any case so I will say no more.

If you look closely at your photoshop image it's obvious that's it 2 different rock formations, the top formation is not protruding from the larger one below. The true depth of field is not discernible since it's still a 2d representation of 3d.

Check the image closely and look at the black shadows cast by the rocks edges.

Well, I'm a sheep-hearder from Texas, so I guess I see it a little differently. :w00t:

Looks like the thing sticking out of the "ROCK" was made to me :alien:

reminds me of a tank

magnify it more. you'll see something new every time.

#

Hey Lilly thanks for your input and as a thing I know it exists but for all the features to be inplace decreases the odds of it being pareidolia I have been told this before by other people about my rediscovery of Atlantis which is there and is obvious if people read the story and actually can think out of the box and put their bitter disbeliefs to oneside :rolleyes: check out the amount of times sceptics and trolls tried to make themselves look clever on that post !

http://www.unexplain...h&fromMainBar=1 :alien:

Nik :rofl:

You know where atlantis is located?!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's not a Martian Mer-mummy? :(( :cry:

i WOULDNT SAY IT WASNT ! :santa:

Yep, the Mars thing is nothing more than a weird shaped rock. The "Moon Woman" is nothing but a trick of the eye. People see what they choose to see.

I drew around a copy to help people see where abouts in the image I am looking :ph34r::blink:

If it's really there in all the detail you claim, you don't need to draw what people are supposed to see.

As it is, notice how the terrain of the 'statue' is the same as the surrounding terrain. Smoothish ground with rises and valleys and pepperred with craters. Apart from an extremely vague shape, there's nothing to really distinguish it from the surrounding terrain. Staring at more or less random patterns like this is no different that staring at clouds and finding patterns.

If I were to show you a picture of Mount Rushmore, I wouldn't needed to draw in any of the faces in order to show you they were there. Because that is unmistakenly artificial, it needs no enhancing.

You've just drawn some crude outline on a boring patch of lunar terrain.

There's really nothing there.

• Like 1

I was up late last night and downloaded a few mars panoramas from this site

http://marsrover.nas...noramas/spirit/

in particular this 120mb version

http://marsrover.nas...pso_L257atc.tif

and this is what you see but if you zoom in with photoshop and blow it up on this area here

8153117947_ba12020db9_h.jpg

you will see this

8153140988_a0f7cca5f2_h.jpg

So anyone want to tell me what it might be please I have also found a sculpture on the moon

of an egyptian looking womans figure in a seated pose but I think its big huge

Tbh anybody can see shadows in a barren landscape.

It's a shame you can't show evidence of real scantily clad amazons there...

If you did every red-blooded man would put his hands up for the next mission to Mars.

Edited by Walnut Whip

The first image is very interesting. The bottom right of the object looks to be sticking out from the ground a bit (there appears to be a small gap under it).

Could be natural but sure is interesting shape

Re: the rock with the odd looking thing sticking out of it.

I believe what we're seeing here is a common mistake when looking at Mars rover pics - mistaking 2 separate objects, one behind the other, for a single object.

The rock has a small part jutting out and there is a rock further in the distance giving the illusion of a large strange shaped object jutting out of the rock. Note that there is a clear shadow underneath the rock from the light coming from the upper left, yet there is no hint of a shadow of the odd object sticking it, just a small shadow jutting out from the small bit of rock jutting out.

edit: Should have read the whole thread, this point has been made already.

martiantank.png

Edited by Archimedes

edit: Should have read the whole thread, this point has been made already.

martiantank.png

we could make this point all day but the op is still goint to think ET made it. :alien:

It's a camo Chinese tank on Mars. They've finally overtaken the West.