Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The shining sphere at the end of the tunnel

UM-Bot

Floco Tausin: Persons who were revived after being clinically dead often report unusual and profound perceptions they had in the state of near-death. These experiences defy scientific and religious thinking alike. Some visual elements of near-death experiences (NDE) resemble one particular type of eye floaters, the 'shining structure floaters'. The thesis of this article is that floaters and other entoptic phenomena are phenomena of consciousness which continue to exist in states of near-death – and possibly even beyond death.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• justcalmebubba

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nope nutting new with this folks been saying this for many years now few years ago i got real bad sick body started shuting down after 4 days in icu in huntsville al i was pronounced dead...from the infection i had well with in the 12 minutes i was not in my body seemd like a life time i know the experence is different from person to person but i saw my self laying there in the hospital bed i didnt see now bright light i didnt see no express eldader to hell what i saw what i felt was a gray painful void and endless sounds sounds makeing no meaning it seemed to go on and on and on then complet blackness i felt my lungs sucking air back in as i gasped and came back to my body but there is nothing there