Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirits or whatever it is

adrianz2493

So my mom died when I was 11. The day she died all my family was devastated and sad. On the night that she died, well something walked on to my room. I heard heels walk in and felt that someone was watching me. I don't know why I woke up. My brother was sleeping in my room too, but he didn't wake up. I went under my blankets and pretend it I was sleeping, I tried not to look at it. Whatever it was, it was standing there for 5 minutes than left. After it left, I heard it going to my grandpas room and than my aunt. And everytime it went in a room I would hear my grandpa and my aunt crying and screaming on my moms name. I asked them later that day, cuz it was like 4 am, why were they screaming. But they said that they didnt remember. I'm 19 now and I always been thinking of that day. Don't know what it was. All I know is that when it came in, it was in my room for 5 min, while in the other rooms it just left in 1 min. If someone knows what it was tell me. Thanks

I can't tell you what it WAS but I can tell you possibilities. You could have been dreaming..it could be the spirit visiting saying goodbyes, it could be your imagination...there is a plethora of things it could be, unfortunately nobody will be able to tell you..I wouldn't worry about it, I had a similar experience when I was eight that I remember and visit that memory often ^_^

• Like 1

You can never trust anything that happens while you're sleeping.

Sleep paralysis and hypnogognic hallucinations are all possibilities.

Hi Adrian, I've read and heard about the spirits of persons who have just passed away who come back to see their love one(s), perhaps trying to convey that they are okay, and no doubt concerned for those they must leave. If you had just the one experience, most likely your mom moved on to advance in her next phrase of life. That does not mean she does not come back to check in and see how you are doing. I firmly believe our loved ones can - and do - do this.

Edited by Time Traveler
  • Like 1

So my mom died when I was 11. The day she died all my family was devastated and sad. On the night that she died, well something walked on to my room. I heard heels walk in and felt that someone was watching me. I don't know why I woke up. My brother was sleeping in my room too, but he didn't wake up. I went under my blankets and pretend it I was sleeping, I tried not to look at it. Whatever it was, it was standing there for 5 minutes than left. After it left, I heard it going to my grandpas room and than my aunt. And everytime it went in a room I would hear my grandpa and my aunt crying and screaming on my moms name. I asked them later that day, cuz it was like 4 am, why were they screaming. But they said that they didnt remember. I'm 19 now and I always been thinking of that day. Don't know what it was. All I know is that when it came in, it was in my room for 5 min, while in the other rooms it just left in 1 min. If someone knows what it was tell me. Thanks

it sounds like you were dreaming.

otherwise, why wouldn't you have gone to see what the fuss was about when your family members started crying and screaming? and why didn't your brother wake up?

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers I appreciated very much. Now let me clear some stuff. I was not sleeping, I remember because well first I was 11 I mean everybody remembers at that age. Second I was freaking out in my bed under my blankets covering myself from whatever it was standing there, I remember That too. And also yea is weird why my brother didnt wake up which I'm pretty sure is because he snores which makes him more proof to sounds. I didn't rush to go look why were my grandma and aunt screaming. Because the thing went and I wasn't stupid to go see what it was, since like I said, I was freaking out. And thank you for your responses again. I appreciate very much