Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Closing Spiritual Senses

mooncresentgirl

Well..it's simple. Ignore it all. Whenever you think you feel anything, tell yourself it is nothing

Focus your attention on real world stuff, maybe learn another language or read a book and make a concerted effort to ignore any unusual "feelings" completely and continue with whatever you were doing.

After a point these "feelings" will dissipate. Problem solved.

• Like 1

Because of a spiritual attack

that wont stop it.. you need to build a shield.. google "lisa renee, 12th dimensional shield", she has a youtube which guides you through it, and a written version.. its an important thing to do.. maybe you have your own way??

is it Psychic attack?? there are affirmations you can say for psychic attack that help.. sending back other peoples energy is a good daily thing too..

• 1 month later...

I've blocked spiritual attacks through a combination of meditation and affirmations. It took some time to develop my shield but it came to me. I think the key is to stay relaxed and not panic.

I've blocked spiritual attacks through a combination of meditation and affirmations. It took some time to develop my shield but it came to me. I think the key is to stay relaxed and not panic.

I forgot to mention that it was gradual too. Not instant. :tu: