Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my experience...

Alandc

this is my first topic i opend.

i want to share a strange experience and ask what you think of it.

my mother died of cancer 9 years ago, i was 11 back then, strange was that 2 people knew it was coming, my sister had a boyfriend back than, his mother

knew how to use tarot cards, and told my sister that when she came back from vacation, something terrible would happen what is going to change her life.

second whas our neighbour, she dreamed of that my mother should die.

and so, a few weeks later, after we returned from our vacation in italy, she died of cancer, i never had spoken with someone about this, and it gives me a good feeling that i can stay anonymus,

has anyone idees how this is posible?

english is not my mother language, so sorry is my gramm is not so great!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashotep

• CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

• Alandc

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know even though I have had some experiences myself with that so I know it happens. Maybe it is part of how people with this ability brains are wired who knows.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome to UM I can relate to what your saying as my mother passed away with cancer also but as for tarot cards, palm reading, runes etc etc I do believe that some people are psychic and able to tune in on the next level but be careful if you have the urge to find out more as there are lots of charlatans who will take your money, a true psychic wouldn't ask for money but a donation is always handy cheers and good luck. :tu: