Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot video in Provo, Utah

HoboMoo

To me it actually looked like it was going up the hill the other way. That is why there is no face or head definition.

Hey, a decent quality video. That's new.

Well, we see so little of the Bigfoot...how do we know it's a bigfoot? I just see some large bulky black human shaped figure just causally hanging out in some trees for about five seconds. Then these guys run (I admit, that made me laugh.)

Although I personally think fake, I would say inconclusive. Nothing to prove, nothing to disprove.

I believe this is a Bigfoot...either squating doing his buisness or picking berries, IDK obiously neither does anyone else due to the fact the camerman took off when he should have stay calm and filmed!!!!

It was either a fake, which I personally think it was, or it was a prank, then they put it up on the web just for giggles.

Edited by keninsc

Bigfoot has asked me to tell ya'll he wants a cut of any money this youtube makes for his pension fund, and any others in the future...his paypal is facepalm@bigfoothoaxers2012

I get the distinct feeling that this isn't genuine.... JUST a thought, but after watching thousands of these horrible video's and all of us here being inundated by the same video's over and over, you tend to get a "sixth sense" about such produced video's. Also, from a pure psychological stand point, there wasn't a LICK of actual fear,surprise or any genuine emotion provided in these video's. Well, unless horrible acting is a "genuine emotion?"

"oh no its a bigfoot with very large eyes" .... the big foot yells "leave me alone, how would you look if you have to take a **** in the woods" :) in other words... i think its fake.

At first I was impressed with how clear the video was. Most clips of the 'unexplained' are blurry. I was disappointed though that the film didn't stay on the black thing for one or two seconds longer. The timing of when they cut and run makes me think hoax.

more anecdotal evidence. could just as easily be a bear or a hoaxer as anything else.

What's interesting is never has a serious attack by a 'bigfoot' ever been reported, I dont think ? and knowing man's inquisitive nature and the fact they were strolling thru the woods with a handy cam one day how at least one of them didn't want to film what could have been the scoop of the century, instead decide to run away. I know if that was me bigfoot would have to chuck Mrs bigfoot at me to get rid of me.

Bears have been known to walk on their hind legs, although from that film it could be many a different thing, even some human dressed in a bear suit.

If we are to believe this footage per-se why at the crucial point did they run, the animal in question obviously was walking away from them hence to me this is a fake, as I was always told don't run hysterically away from animals unless you want to be attacked.

• Like 1

What's interesting is never has a serious attack by a 'bigfoot' ever been reported, I dont think ? and knowing man's inquisitive nature and the fact they were strolling thru the woods with a handy cam one day how at least one of them didn't want to film what could have been the scoop of the century, instead decide to run away. I know if that was me bigfoot would have to chuck Mrs bigfoot at me to get rid of me.

Actually, there have been reports of very aggressive Bigfoot attacks and even one guy claimed to have been kidnapped and held against his will. They are few and far between but they have been reported. I can't say if they are true or not really. I have no idea how true any of them are obviously as I wasn't there and stories often get retold and embellished over the years, however I know of one account in recent years where a guy was supposedly chased by a Biggy and he'd even fired a shot at him in hopes of scaring him off, which failed, causing him to run like a mad man and scared the bejeebers out of him.

Just for comparison, deer will avoid humans for the most part, however there are documented instances where rutting bucks and even does have attacked humans. While a species in general can be passive and most often choose to fled rather than fight, there are more aggressive types within those species and I see no reason to believe that, assuming of course, if they are real that the same wouldn't hold true for a large primate.

Edited by keninsc

It was probably hard to tell. They were all too busy crapping in their hipster jeans.

Oh... like you don't have any hipster jeans!!!!

Actually, there have been reports of very aggressive Bigfoot attacks and even one guy claimed to have been kidnapped and held against his will. They are few and far between but they have been reported. I can't say if they are true or not really. I have no idea how true any of them are obviously as I wasn't there and stories often get retold and embellished over the years, however I know of one account in recent years where a guy was supposedly chased by a Biggy and he'd even fired a shot at him in hopes of scaring him off, which failed, causing him to run like a mad man and scared the bejeebers out of him.

Just for comparison, deer will avoid humans for the most part, however there are documented instances where rutting bucks and even does have attacked humans. While a species in general can be passive and most often choose to fled rather than fight, there are more aggressive types within those species and I see no reason to believe that, assuming of course, if they are real that the same wouldn't hold true for a large primate.

I like reading the stories where BF stalks people at night. :ph34r: The ones we read about get away! :P They can be unsettling and creepy, even if I don't believe. :passifier:

Sorry, my smiley fetish is showing again...I'm afraid.

I like reading the stories where BF stalks people at night. :ph34r: The ones we read about get away! :P They can be unsettling and creepy, even if I don't believe. :passifier:

Sorry, my smiley fetish is showing again...I'm afraid.

No problem, we all have our own fetishes........of course it's only a fetish the first time, all the times after that it's normal. :w00t:

• Like 1

Youtube video with larger images of the "bigfoot".

post-26883-0-73786600-1352324130_thumb.j

It does look much more like a human in the enlarged video. But still has zero defining features. Appears the BF is heading away from the guys filming it. Not sure why they would be scared if it was moving away?

[media=]

[/media]

Youtube video with larger images of the "bigfoot".

post-26883-0-73786600-1352324130_thumb.j

It does look much more like a human in the enlarged video. But still has zero defining features. Appears the BF is heading away from the guys filming it. Not sure why they would be scared if it was moving away?

Dramatic effect.

these animals have good sense of smell andd hearing

if it was a real bigfoot it would have taken off not hang around for 3 plus mins

Ha ha ha that's as fake as the Kardashians. :w00t:

Ha ha ha that's as fake as the Kardashians. :w00t:

Trust me, if I could choose, I'd take Bigfoot over the damned old Kardashians any day.

Hey, get him a good wax job, some lipo, Botox here and there and a good soak in a nice bath tub and.......well, you still have an ugly primate, but he beats watching that other train wreck.

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 2

A persons natural instinct is to run for their life when they feel threatened or cornered, just as many animals do. Hell, if I saw a BIGFOOT staring me down, I would first scream like a teenage girl, urinate excessively on my self, drop a very large load in my pants and run as fast as I possibly could with a load swishing around in my skivvies! Ell-O-Freakin-Ell (LOL)

• Like 1