Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot video in Provo, Utah

HoboMoo

Somebody dumped their exotic pet (chimp) in the woods.

Oh... like you don't have any hipster jeans!!!!

Actually I don't. Tight fitting jeans....no thanks. I'm too stocky to make the look work anyway. Give me cargo pants with lots of baggy pockets anyday.

• Like 1

it wasn't a bear didn't look like a bear at all just looked like either a costume or something else maybe Bigfoot who knows but totally not bear (sorry the whole black bear thing sounds like a cop out, we all know it wasn't a bear)

I don't think it was a bear either, and while I don't know what a Bigfoot really looks like, I'd be willing to bet that was a guy in a monkey suit. There is a couple of frames before it got up where the face was partially visible and it looked like a mask.

Beard Card?? Uh, ok. I do like the term, blurr squatch or was it blob squatch? Whatever... the video is of a blurry blob.

A persons natural instinct is to run for their life when they feel threatened or cornered, just as many animals do. Hell, if I saw a BIGFOOT staring me down, I would first scream like a teenage girl, urinate excessively on my self, drop a very large load in my pants and run as fast as I possibly could with a load swishing around in my skivvies! Ell-O-Freakin-Ell (LOL)

but it was not staring them down. It was walking away from them.

5 Million People saw a Guy taking a Massive Dump in a Hoodie.

why would any one want to vid oboma in the woods taken a dump?

Pulling the bottom of the suit up video ( clearly a bigfoot does not need to pull up his fur from the waist....)

My Bigfoot costume is the same way....The crotch sits to low, if I were to kneel down, I would have to pull it up like a pair of pants before walking also.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BQDglsfYzs[/media]

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Cheez Whiz, return to the sight and look for some evidence!

But noooooooo, just take a blurry or distant or obscured photo/vid and never return? Unfathomable.

Take an army with you, if you are afraid. But if you think you possibly watched an undiscovered animal rubbing? defecating? eating? bedding? mating? Check for evidence plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

How does that not register, unless you know who the creature is?

Edited by QuiteContrary

Cheez Whiz, return to the sight and look for some evidence!

But noooooooo, just take a blurry or distant or obscured photo/vid and never return? Unfathomable.

Take an army with you, if you are afraid. But if you think you possibly watched an undiscovered animal rubbing? defecating? eating? bedding? mating? Check for evidence plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

How does that not register, unless you know who the creature is?

I'm with you on this. Doesn't make sense. A creature that big and hairy would leave hair all over a place where he was resting or pooping. Where are the footprints?

Probably not but could be legit. Their reaction of running like hell as soon as it stood up certainly makes sense.

At first the creature resembled a bear laying down in its fours, then I came to see it stand up and bears can't run in a manner a human does. The possibility of a "bigfoot" instead of a familar creature is high, because in the world of zoology there are lots of animals out there rarely seen and not been taken captive by humans to authenticate the existence of a creature like Sasquatch.

I been to Provo Canyon myself on a family trip in the 1990s when I was a teenager, a very scenic area it is and during the summer the landscape is very green and much alive in places with four seasons (wish to lived in the Provo area, despite its winters they get). I never seen anything unusual in the canyon, probably the YT vid. captured the first Bigfoot or sasquatch sighting in the canyon's history.

At first the creature resembled a bear laying down in its fours, then I came to see it stand up and bears can't run in a manner a human does. The possibility of a "bigfoot" instead of a familar creature is high, because in the world of zoology there are lots of animals out there rarely seen and not been taken captive by humans to authenticate the existence of a creature like Sasquatch.

No it is not. The possibility is not high.

Probably not but could be legit. Their reaction of running like hell as soon as it stood up certainly makes sense.

I don't think so. I would expect a different reaction to a much sought after creature that is walking away from them.

Also, a return trip would be warranted.

Can anyone else not see in the video I posted that a person is standing up, grabbing the suit at the hips, pulling it up so he / she can walk away?

Animals do not do this, and they do not wear pants that fall down....

it is here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237171&st=60#entry4535006

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237171&st=60#entry4535006

• Like 2

Can anyone else not see in the video I posted that a person is standing up, grabbing the suit at the hips, pulling it up so he / she can walk away?

Animals do not do this, and they do not wear pants that fall down....

it is here http://www.unexplain...60#entry4535006

http://www.unexplain...60#entry4535006

I'm with you Sakari! Unfortunately, as you know, ignorance trumps education around here.

It's a guy in a really cheap monkey suit. Obviously fake. There is a reason why 99% of BF videos are blurry, obscured, shaky or too far away. It's to hide the suit.

The truth is out there but this video is not. :su

Pulling the bottom of the suit up video ( clearly a bigfoot does not need to pull up his fur from the waist....)

My Bigfoot costume is the same way....The crotch sits to low, if I were to kneel down, I would have to pull it up like a pair of pants before walking also.

That's what I was thinking too Sakari. How many of those suites did they give away?

Honestly, I can make very little out about the blob. It does appear to be hairy, but the face (what little I can see of it) looks a bit too costume-y to me.

• 2 weeks later...