Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child Ghost?

Cassie.

Hello everyone,

From 2005 to 2007 I lived in a house that I firmly believe was haunted by a girl. Earlier today I was randomly going through pictures from back then, when I saw those... What do you think? Is it just me seeing this? (By the way for some reason the quality is quite bad here, it was better before I had to edit the faces and stuff... Sorry.)

Thanks!

The first one I noticed:

capturedcran20121105012.png

With its close up:

capturedcran20121105011.png

The second one (completely freaked me out):

capturedcran2012110501.png

With its close up (I see a face in the bottom right corner):

And finally that one (can't really make any sense of that one as this is completely different from the child I believe haunted the place and appeared on the two previous pictures):

capturedcran20121105013.png

With its close up:

its nothing, really a waste of yours and my time lol

the last one looks like the upper torso of a person leaning over to the left, like there doing dishes or something, hard to say

Edited by ShadowBoy86x

I believe it's not uncommon for spirits to hang around after their passing, for different reasons.

Edited by Time Traveler

there is just absolutely nothing in those pictures that would point to anything out of the ordinary.

except those pink faces wow that's scary!

• Like 2

I think your belief that the place was haunted and the content of the pictures are unrelated. The images are so indistinct and reflective surfaces, especially when you can't make them out well, can lead to the wrong conclusion in tandem with thoughts that are at the forefront of the mind. Any combination of blurs can create a supposed image seem to be present. It might well have been haunted but these pictures I don't believe display anything too strange :tsu: