Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you member of any paranormal group?

Big Bad Voodoo

Are you member of any paranormal group? Research community? Or maybe member of some interesting society. If no re you willing to become one. If yes please mention what group.

• Like 1

Yes.. Ghost facers lol

• Like 1

I was but they were to much about themselves and not a real serious team. To much goofing off and to much favoritism.

Edited by Rick Waid
  • Like 1

Considering most groups are all about investigating, I doubt there are any international groups.

I'm part of Expedition Apparition, we're a team based in Chicago, we have our own web series self entitled Expedition Apparition.

• Like 1

Expedition. I was wondering what kind of night vision camera and light your using?

the picture seems bright on the center and dark around the edges.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be in a group back in high school which I started myself. We kind of sucked, haha. But I learned a lot from that experience. We disbanded a few years ago, and now I'm working on becoming an independent investigator and researcher. I much prefer having the freedom of working on my own than being tied to any one group.

As far as an international group, there is a group based in Australia known as Ghost Research International. I don't know them personally or know if they are a "good" team, but I'm lead to believe they do some international investigations.

Edited by butterflysdust
  • Like 1

I was but they were to much about themselves and not a real serious team. To much goofing off and to much favoritism.

I was involved in a group just like this. Half the members were serious and the other half treated the investigation as a Halloween drinking party. Kind of ruined it for everyone.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have 4 rules in my group. #1 Help the client, #2 be on time,#3 be professional and #4 no drama! There are no exceptions to these rules and let me tell you we are a very successful and happy group.

Elk Grove Paranormal Investigations :)

I'm part of Expedition Apparition, we're a team based in Chicago, we have our own web series self entitled Expedition Apparition.

[media=]

[/media]

your filming is wonderful!! Wish I had your talent!
  • Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

Were do you get your music?
  • Like 1