Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is God testing Obama

docyabut2

God is not testing Obama..

Obama is testing God.

Obama is testing God.

Why's that then? Obamacare is against the Bible? It contravenes some obscure bit of Leviticus?

Edited by 747400

In the last fews days of the election it seems God gave Obama a test on how good he be prepared for a terrorist attack and the worst storm of the century. Gee all those guys died of abandememt in the attack,and the people in the east may all freeze to death:(

God is NOT "testing" Obama. Obama has ties to those in the Elite. An evil, Devil-worshipping cult that have caused suffering and death all over the world.

God is NOT "testing" Obama. Obama has ties to those in the Elite. An evil, Devil-worshipping cult that have caused suffering and death all over the world.

Well, surely even more grounds for God to test him, then. So are we suggesting that the Elite have actually more power than God, since surely God should have been able to fix the election so that the good God-fearing candidate got in?

Well, surely even more grounds for God to test him, then. So are we suggesting that the Elite have actually more power than God, since surely God should have been able to fix the election so that the good God-fearing candidate got in?

Lets take a look.

It mentions in the Bible that Satan is the God of this wicked system of the things, which is why corrupt and evil people wind up in power and high places in the first place. So no.

And Mormon's aren't serving God, according to the Bible and theres nothing in scripture that speaks of Mormonism being the way of true worship.

Edited by Insaniac

In the last fews days of the election it seems God gave Obama a test on how good he be prepared for a terrorist attack and the worst storm of the century. Gee all those guys died of abandememt in the attack,and the people in the east may all freeze to death:(

Why would an all knowing god, who knows every outcome....need to test anyone?

Yes he would. He once killed a guys entire family, destroyed his business and covered him with cycts just to prove that Satan was wrong about the guys faith.

That was satan that did that... not god.. But strictly speaking, you could say god did it.. he stood by and let satan do it... The story makes no sense..God knowing what satan was still felt he had to put someone through hell to prove a point lol So lame

Why's that then? Obamacare is against the Bible? It contravenes some obscure bit of Leviticus?

:P Good comeback lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

That was satan that did that... not god.. But strictly speaking, you could say god did it.. he stood by and let satan do it... The story makes no sense..God knowing what satan was still felt he had to put someone through hell to prove a point lol So lame.

It's not lame. Let me explain.

Satan boasted that if Job was punished or put through great suffering, he would be unfaithful and curse God, so God allowed Satan to punish Job to prove that Job *would* remain faithful, to prove Satan wrong.

Satan was testing Job's faith. God allowed it to prove Satan was an idiot. ^ ^

Edited by Insaniac

It's not lame. Let me explain.

Satan boasted that if Job was punished or put through great suffering, he would be unfaithful and curse God, so God allowed Satan to punish Job to prove that Job *would* remain faithful, to prove Satan wrong.

Satan was testing Job's faith. God allowed it to prove Satan was an idiot. ^ ^

I know the story inside out.. It is lame and it makes god look the fool for allowing one of his creations trick him into letting satan torture Job.just to prove a point.. God already knew what satan was up to, he also would have known the outcome ( being all knowing ) before hand ...Satan would know that god doesnt lie... None of it makes sense...

• Like 1

I know the story inside out.. It is lame and it makes god look the fool for allowing one of his creations trick him into letting satan torture Job.just to prove a point.. God already knew what satan was up to, he also would have known the outcome ( being all knowing ) before hand ...Satan would know that god doesnt lie... None of it makes sense...

God may have known, but you and I didn't.

It was proven and then written in the Bible for people of today to know Satan is a fool. Job remained faithful which proves Jehovah is the true God, as God knew he would remain faithful, and Satan's a wannabe.

And you can't lie about something until it's happened.

So what I'm saying is God didn't lie. He couldn't have because the event hadn't yet taken place - even if He can forsee such things, you cannot lie about an event that hasn't literally happened. Thats just speculating.

So it makes sense.

Peace

God may have known, but you and I didn't.

It is just a story... And it doesn't teach me anything other than - God was weak enough to allow Satan to trick him into torturing a man over faith... As if god didn't know what satan was playing at..

It was proven

Proven...........how? Real scientific evidence ?

and then written in the Bible for people of today to know Satan is a fool.

So....people if not had read that story... would only go around thinking satan was just evil, manipulative and bad..................but not a fool ? ..They had to find out he was a fool too....to make satan look like the complete package lol

The story makes god look the fool for allowing satan to trick him into torturing Job in the first place.. If anyone follow the bible, they know that god is all knowing and he doesnt fall for - temptation from anyone.. let alone satan.

And you can't lie about something until it's happened.

Lie ?

So what I'm saying is God didn't lie

Who said God lied?

So it makes sense.

Not to me ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

That was a speck of humor....but, that's okay...you can over analyze every statement if you want to...

It is just a story... And it doesn't teach me anything other than - God was weak enough to allow Satan to trick him into torturing a man over faith... As if god didn't know what satan was playing at..

No need to get hostile, love. Christian's are about love, not hate.

Nothing in the Bible is just a story. This is a book of history, not fairytales, fairytales that so many non-believer's like to have faith in.

And Satan didn't trick God. You can't trick somebody who knows an outcome to something. It's as simple as this:

Satan gloated to God, that Job, His faithful follower, would lose faith in God if he came under tribulation. God knew otherwise, but God being a just God, gave Satan a chance to prove his point.

Satan then sends, or causes, a catostrophe, killing some of Job's sons and daughters, plus striking him with an affirmity. Job, however, remains faithful to God and Satan is proven a liar. (again)

It's a simple enough piece of history to understand, I think.

Proven...........how? Real scientific evidence ?

Back then, they didn't have these great, state-of-the-art scientific labs. That which was history, was documented in scripture. And so it was proven.

So....people if not had read that story... would only go around thinking satan was just evil, manipulative and bad..................but not a fool ? ..They had to find out he was a fool too....to make satan look like the complete package.

It was to expose Satan as a liar, evil, manipulative, foolish and to prove the Devil as the false God, I think.

Satan *assumed* Job would be unfaithful. The true God is all-knowing, and has no need to assume anything. Therefor Satan is not the true God.

The story makes god look the fool for allowing satan to trick him into torturing Job in the first place.. If anyone follow the bible, they know that god is all knowing and he doesnt fall for - temptation from anyone.. let alone satan.

God wasn't tempted, nor is He a fool. I don't think you understand what temptation means, love.

Edited by Insaniac

No need to get hostile, love. Christian's are about love, not hate.

Hostile about what? Saying that the story makes no sense.. constitutes as hostile? ... And who said anything about Christians being about hate? I never said that.. Are you going to add in any more false statements.. If so, you could say I said Christians love to kill puppies.. and keep going.. Just add in what suits regardless if I have said it or not I never will understand why people add in false statements.. it looks so daft lol

Nothing in the Bible is just a story. This is a book of history, not fairytales, fairytales that so many non-believer's like to have faith in.

It is to me and millions like me.. All I see is a book of various stories..........And what non believer puts faith into a fairy tail? ..What fairytale?

And Satan didn't trick God. You can't trick somebody who knows an outcome to something. It's as simple as this:

That is exactly what I am saying to you.. The story makes it look as if god is foolish enough to allow satan to trick him into torturing Job ...just to prove a point.. I am saying - God doesnt need to do that..and God would know what satan was doing.. It was pointless

God knew otherwise, but God being a just God, gave Satan a chance to prove his point.

Why? Satan knows god is not going to lie about jobs faith in him.. as does god..

Back then, they didn't have these great, state-of-the-art scientific labs. That which was history, was documented in scripture. And so it was proven.

So, it was proven because.......someone wrote it down ? So if I write down a story about god.. then that's all I need to do? ..it's on paper, what more do you need?

It was to expose Satan as a liar, evil, manipulative, foolish and to prove the Devil as the false God, I think.

People didn't already know that?

God wasn't tempted, nor is He a fool. I don't think you understand what temptation means

He was tempted to prove a point..

You've already called the creator of this planet a fool.

No I didn't.. I said the story told makes god look foolish to fall for satans tactics... I never called god a fool.. for I do not believe god is a fool.. Get it right lovie lol

And by implying scripture is false is to call Him a liar,

Or to call whoever wrote it a story teller and nothing more.. I never said God lied ...Just because I do not believe in the story.. doesn't mean I think god is a liar..

for God cannot lie

And satan was one of the first to know that.. Which is why it is pointless wanting god to prove himself lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Orkseeker is right...one should never mix religion and politics...

• Like 1

Hostile about what? Saying that the story makes no sense.. constitutes as hostile? ... And who said anything about Christians being about hate? I never said that.. Are you going to add in any more false statements.. If so, you could say I said Christians love to kill puppies.. and keep going.. Just add in what suits regardless if I have said it or not I never will understand why people add in false statements.. it looks so daft lol

Your post was coming off as hostile.

It is to me and millions like me.. All I see is a book of various stories..........And what non believer puts faith into a fairy tail? ..What fairytale? That is exactly what I am saying to you.. The story makes it look as if god is foolish enough to allow satan to trick him into torturing Job ...just to prove a point.. I am saying - God doesnt need to do that..and God would know what satan was doing.. It was pointless

But thats just it. Satan *didn't* prove his point.

Job proved Satan was a liar. God wasn't tricked. He simply allowed Satan to attack Job as to test Job's faith and prove Satan is a liar. God is not a fool.

So, it was proven because.......someone wrote it down ? So if I write down a story about god.. then that's all I need to do? ..it's on paper, what more do you need?

There was a time when we didn't have forensics. We haven't always been able to prove things via scientific analysis the way we do today.

How the hell do you think people proved things, in the time of the Babylonian's, for example?

Back then, history could proved by being either witnessed or written/recorded in scripture.

And true followers don't tell lie's, however, most people today don't have the truth (Holy Spirit) in them, so they could easily write down a lie and claim it was true.

He was tempted to prove a point..

God always has the power. Satan boasted to Him, but God, being a just God, allowed Satan to prove a point.

No I didn't.. I said the story told makes god look foolish to fall for satans tactics... I never called god a fool.. for I do not believe god is a fool.. Get it right lovie lol

I hope so. I don't think the story makes Him look a fool. It wouldn't have made it's way into the Bible if it did, as God wouldn't make a fool out of Himself.

Or to call whoever wrote it a story teller and nothing more.. I never said God lied ...Just because I do not believe in the story.. doesn't mean I think god is a liar..

Lets hope not, lovie. lol

And satan was one of the first to know that.. Which is why it is pointless wanting god to prove himself lol

Satan genuinely believed he could make Job turn from God, but he failed. Job proved Satan is a liar and is the false God.

Job saw it to the end, by faith alone. Christian's believe they will see their loved ones again, at the resurrection, and although it saddened Job to see his family killed, he no doubt believed God would bestow all he lost. And He will, one day soon.

Peace

Job proved Satan was a liar. God wasn't tricked. He simply allowed Satan to attack Job as to test Job's faith and prove Satan is a liar. God is not a fool.

What did poor Job do to warrant the attacks? So, an all loving god thought it was ok to allow satan to torture and kill...just...to prove a point.. It makes no sense.. If a parent did that on earth, they would be doing a lot of time.. Point here is.. it is sick to allow that to happen, all to prove a point..

And true followers don't tell lie's, however, most people today don't have the truth (Holy Spirit) in them, so they could easily write down a lie and claim it was true.

Right, because a few thousand years ago, mankind did not have the ability to make anything up... It only came along in the modern world.. like a new fictional trend lol

Satan boasted to Him, but God, being a just God, allowed Satan to prove a point.

At the cost of torturing one of his children, his family and then some? It was worth it to prove a point.? . I cannot allow myself to believe that .. I do not view god in that light..

God wouldn't make a fool out of Himself.

God didn't ..man did..in my view

Satan genuinely believed he could make Job turn from God, but he failed. Job proved Satan is a liar and is the false God

What you are not understanding is - When god told satan Job would follow him regardless.. Satan would know god was truthful.. Satan knows god will not lie about that.. Therefore satan would not need to do anything to harm job and his family to try and prove anything..

Bottom line is this.. You think it makes sense.. I don't.. Nothing will change and it is off topic..

What did poor Job do to warrant the attacks? So, an all loving god thought it was ok to allow satan to torture and kill...just...to prove a point.. It makes no sense.. If a parent did that on earth, they would be doing a lot of time.. Point here is.. it is sick to allow that to happen, all to prove a point..

To prove Job's faith. Anything Job lost, he'll recieve at the resurrection ie - his family that died. And, again to prove Satan is not who he says he is. Satan is a liar and the "Father of the lie."

Right, because a few thousand years ago, mankind did not have the ability to make anything up... It only came along in the modern world.. like a new fictional trend lol

Ofcourse people could lie, but for those who rightfully/fully worship the true God, the truth (Holy Spirit) is in them, therefor they're inclined to tell the truth. If you don't, you forsake/betray God and that destroys the relationship you're building with Him. So, if a worshipper of God knows anything about what he's doing - building a relationship with the Lord, he'll remain vigilant and tell the truth at all times to glorify Jehovah. If he doesn't, he's not serving God properly.

True Christian's, do not tell lie's. Those who live the truth, belong to God. However, those that live the lie, belong to Satan. (you can bet Obama falls into this catagory.)

At the cost of torturing one of his children, his family and then some? It was worth it to prove a point.? . I cannot allow myself to believe that .. I do not view god in that light..

I don't think you believe in the resurrection, do you? Job will see his family again and will enjoy life everlasting in the next system of things. I view God in the love-light.

do anything to harm job and his family to try and prove anything..

Where is your faith?

g will change and it is off topic..

When Jesus returns, we'll see what changes. Have faith, love.

To prove Job's faith. (SNIP)

Whatever you wish to believe.. go for it.. I will differ

Ofcourse people could lie

I said nothing about people lying.. Making up stories does not always constitute as lies.. People make stories up to create inspiration..which many will call the bible..

Where is your faith?

In myself..

I don't think you believe in the resurrection, do you?

No

When Jesus returns, we'll see what changes. Have faith, love.

I am not christian, I have my own faith.. thanks all the same..lovie

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Whatever you wish to believe.. go for it.. I will differ. I said nothing about people lying.. Making up stories does not always constitute as lies.. People make stories up to create inspiration..which many will call the bible..

I was under the impression God had revealed Himself to you. Evidently not.

In myself..

Thats fair enough.

I am not christian, I have my own faith.. thanks all the same..lovie

Thats fair enough. When armageddon strikes (already begun) calling out to Jesus will be too late.

Take care and look after yourself. Peace.

I was under the impression God had revealed Himself to you. Evidently not.

He did, but not in the Christian form...lol

When armageddon strikes (already begun) calling out to Jesus will be too late.

:cry: Nooooooooooo ..There was me going to do what many others do.. pray like hell on my death bed lol

:lol: