Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi ball explanations?

mayonnaise

i never said i wanted to talk about psy balls, i simply said that id like to hear some other possibilitys other then "muscle reaction"

The title of this topic is 'psi ball explanations?'. Why title it that but not want to talk about it?

Because he was expecting a whole load of posts going "Psi balls! Wow!!111!! Derpy derpy derp." Where as instead, he was met with science and actual debating tactics.

• Like 2

The title of this topic is 'psi ball explanations?'. Why title it that but not want to talk about it?

as iv said in previous posts, thats the best word i could find to describe it.

Because he was expecting a whole load of posts going "Psi balls! Wow!!111!! Derpy derpy derp." Where as instead, he was met with science and actual debating tactics.

i have seen only one person actually giving a scientific explanation. i appreciate it. other than that its just been people trying to disprove existence of psy balls. those who read my actual post would find im asking for the scientific excplanations of what i experienced. either give one, or find something more constructive to do.

• Like 1

I've had some strange experiences while meditating ,such as objects vibrating that I'm near. I live in a rural

area ,have no close neighbours and no roads near me, so no interference. I think that maybe it might have

to do with raising your vibrations and there hitting or reflecting off your hands causing that feeling of a ball.

i dont understand the phenomena of all this how am i supposed to imagine the molecules of something

The key word here is "imagine"..in other words pretend that something is happening. That's all there is to it.

You visualize and pretend that something is forming in your hand and pretend to feel it as well then eventually it feels so real that you think it really is happening.

• Like 2

Psi balls, assuming for the moment they are real, are not something that "just happens" while you're goofing around.

It entails the gathering, maintenance and channeling of "psychic" energy (whatever that is supposed to be).

Just learning to contain that energy takes months; sometime we want something so badly that our bodies will actually create false sensations.

I would caution against getting excited over this.

for somebody who displays such a large amount of skepticism, you are correct, are you a closet believer? :whistle:

in response to your other one, i cant explain how, but visualizations make it easier, but as you said there is the danger of confusing what you think with what is.

if you maintain the visualization for a while, you become focused on it, if you focus in depth enough and long enough, it should happen after awhile. from there it just becomes a matter of practice.

Edited by CelestialStar

• 3 weeks later...

A "psi ball" is generated by an overly enthusiastic psychedelic mushroom eating wannabe esoteric martial artist.

Invalid. I'm a Martial Artist who doesn't eat Mushrooms and can create a Psi Ball, exactly like the one OP is describing.

I'm close to forming a kamehameha wave. :alien:

Invalid. I'm a Martial Artist who doesn't eat Mushrooms and can create a Psi Ball, exactly like the one OP is describing.

But can you Spirit Bomb? :)

But can you Spirit Bomb? :)

That requires me to die first and learn from King Kai.

OT: But in all Seriousness i can do a Psi Ball just like the one OP is describing

• Like 1

for somebody who displays such a large amount of skepticism, you are correct, are you a closet believer? :whistle:

No. I am simply saying that nothing of value is going to "just happen" while you are goofing around with something.

Problem with visualizations is that is all they are, visualizations and not the real thing.

It is not wise to get too attached to an illusion to the point of thinking it real while overlooking reality. It applies to anything in life.

That requires me to die first and learn from King Kai.

OT: But in all Seriousness i can do a Psi Ball just like the one OP is describing

Does it look like this?

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

I just find it strange so many people can apparently do this, even e fair few of members on this site who say they can do it. But no one has ever filmed it?

• Like 2

I just find it strange so many people can apparently do this, even e fair few of members on this site who say they can do it. But no one has ever filmed it?

I let you in on a little secret DKO... ^_^They can't really do it at all because it's not real :tu:

(we need a good shifty eye emoticon around here)

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

Because you don't even see it with your eyes. You can only "feel" the energy in your hands. Personnel i wouldn't mind using a Thermal Imaging Camera to record it but its a little expensive for me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again..it is so surprising to have SO many special people here who can do all this amazing stuff..all on their first try too.

And all they were doing was playing around and "visualizing stuff.

Wow...makes a neanderthal like me want to curl up and hide away. (sarcastic tone added)

Because you don't even see it with your eyes. You can only "feel" the energy in your hands. Personnel i wouldn't mind using a Thermal Imaging Camera to record it but its a little expensive for me.

People can claim to "feel" all sorts of things but feeling is not an adequate barometer for gauging reality.

Edited by Ryu

But how can you be sure something is there? Other members have posted comments on other tricks that feel like something is happening but it's just in your head or muscles reflexing etc.

But how can you be sure something is there? Other members have posted comments on other tricks that feel like something is happening but it's just in your head or muscles reflexing etc.

Because that is all it is..a bunch of tricks that make you fell as if something is happening.

Illusions, sleight of hand and a really good imagination.

• Like 2

imaginarynumber1, it still doesnt match up. it wasnt like just pushing away, it was like a field that my hand could slip around. just like two magnets. i wasnt holding my hands tight, they were open, palms up, completely relaxed.

I don't have time to read the whole thread, but 100% provable scientific explanations are:

1. Earlier posters like imaginarynumber1 are correct, simple muscle trick. It DOES add up perfectly from all the information you've given us.

2. Psychological: A belief in this kind of thing will facilitate a physical reaction to it. Eg. Just in your mind.

Can you accepts that either of those may be true?

Thanks!

Steve! Watch YouTube videos of Psi masters getting knocked out by regular fighters. Personnel I think you should find a video of a Psi ball actually working. (You won't)

Invalid? Why are there YouTube videos of Psi masters getting knocked out by regular fighters?

On another thread I proposed for someone near Melbourne AU to meet with me to demonstrate this. But I had no one willing.

Surely you can find someone in these forums to demonstrate this phenomena to me so I know it's real?

Invalid? Why are there YouTube videos of Psi masters getting knocked out by regular fighters?

On another thread I proposed for someone near Melbourne AU to meet with me to demonstrate this. But I had no one willing.

Surely you can find someone in these forums to demonstrate this phenomena to me so I know it's real?

You are patient :) . I could imagine someone actually rocking up and then holding their hands apart saying "It's there right now, we can't see it but I can feel it".

That's what has been happening on the last few pages, apparently many members on this site can create them but yet no one in the entire world has ever filmed it. Then they say, "they're invisible but they can feel them". The usual run around.

Actually I just remembered a trick we would do as kids. One person would sit in a chair while four other people would put their two index fingers together under the guys armpits and behind his knees.

And we would do some 'chant' before and place out hands on top of his head, on hand on top of the other with a space between. Then put our fingers under the guys arms and legs then all lift at once and the sitting guy would lift up. Felt like we had superpowers!

Oh, here I found a clip of it: