Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man finds mouse in his bowl of Rice Krispies

Still Waters

As hungry Mark Hunter prepared to take his second spoonful of cereal he simply could not believe his eyes.

Because suddenly a dark shape bobbed to the surface of his milk-filled bowl of Rice Krispies and in a nightmare scenario for anyone, it turned out to be a dead mouse.

The calm father of two, 42, from Maida Vale, London, fished it out, dried it off and got straight on the phone to maker Kellogg's.

http://www.dailymail...ent-cereal.html

• Like 2

OMG !!

After his second spoon full it popped up !

Seriously , I would have been praying to the lino floor god if this happened to me .

Looks like the manufacturer will have to * cough * up some compensation .

TiP.

• Like 1

And how is this to be believed?

At manufacturing, all cereal goes through sieves, much smaller than a mouse, then directly into the waxed-paper boxes, and sealed.

• Like 1

And how is this to be believed?

At manufacturing, all cereal goes through sieves, much smaller than a mouse, then directly into the waxed-paper boxes, and sealed.

I smell a rat.

• Like 3

Was it a "free" sample givaway ?.I think I would be aware when tipping something from a packet into a bowl that something was amiss,unless you were lookig at the ceiling when pouring. ?