Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

British have invaded nine out of ten states

Big Bad Voodoo

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/9653497/British-have-invaded-nine-out-of-ten-countries-so-look-out-Luxembourg.html

Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world in its long and colourful history, new research has found.

Well,back in the day,Britain WAS the world.

"Invaded" is a thoroughly misleading headline, isn't it, since it seems to count anywhere there was ever any military presence at all, or even a non-military presence in the form of privateers or pirates.

People laughed when I said the Queen was behind the NWO, History tells us otherwise, People are to blind to see that one of the richest families in the world that are deep into freemasonry are more than just ornaments with no purpose

People laughed when I said the Queen was behind the NWO, History tells us otherwise, People are to blind to see that one of the richest families in the world that are deep into freemasonry are more than just ornaments with no purpose.

Sorry you got laughed at, man. People like to live with their eyes closed, in part because it gives comfort to their troubled conscience. Then they let denial take hold of their heart and thoughts. It's saddening for everyone, really.

As far as this topic goes: I should feel proud of my Government, but there is nothing to be proud about regarding corruption, deceit, mass genocide and torture. I hate the wickedness of my Government.

Peace.

• Like 2

I don't know; to think only one group of people or only one person is trying to make a NWO would be kind of silly since it is taking so long. I think there are a few groups out there who are working against each other for that same goal. Some try it through religion, politics, money sometimes a little bit of both. I think our history books would be completely different stories if we got an actual accurate look at them.

Edited by Jinxdom

where on earth does the Queen or the NWO come into this? Or for that matter the Freemasons? it's hardly the same family that goes back for thousands of years. They regularly brought in someone that was only vaguely related (the fourth cousin of the former king's fourth wife and things like that), or like Henry Tudor, they just grabbed the crown on the most tenuous of pretexts. Or with William III, when Parliament conspired to bring in someone from Holland to replace the king they had.

As far as this topic goes: I should feel proud of my Government, but there is nothing to be proud about regarding corruption, deceit, mass genocide and torture. I hate the wickedness of my Government.

Which Government are you talking about? That could apply to any of them.

Britain was truly a world empire, the ultimate conqueror to put it there. The U.S. wasn't able to militarily occupy 9 out of 10 countries of the world. From Ireland to India to Australia to Argentina to Southern Africa to Northern America, the British left a legacy of placements of its garrisons to bring forth colonies, territories and commonwealth member countries. Only the U.K. have a handful remain in the Caribbean, Indian and south Pacific oceans, plus two military bases in Cyprus.

Yeah where's the conspiracy?

Anyway on topic I think this new is horrible and Britain should be ashamed...for being quiters! Come on only 22 more countries, get with the program Britain! I bet you get free sandwich.

• Like 2

Yeah where's the conspiracy?

the NWO, obviously. Although can it really be a New World Order if it's been going on for centuries? And if it has, perhaps it isn't as efficient as some like to make out.

the NWO, obviously. Although can it really be a New World Order if it's been going on for centuries? And if it has, perhaps it isn't as efficient as some like to make out.

Im realy sad that I dont have more time for UM sub forum conspiracy. It realy tease me. Maybe soon when I would have more time...

Anyway it goes from Venetic republic to Dutch empire to British Empire, then from London to New York.

NWO term is new. I think Bush Sr. first one that used it. But idea was old. Anyway when Club of Rome publish their book, when Eugenics took place things become clearer...

So the conquered most of the world and then just let it slip away in order to make us think nothing was happening? THOSE EVIL b*******!!!

• Like 1

Seems these 22 states are lucky it was Britain and not the Conquistadors - just ask the Incas - if you can find any left.

where on earth does the Queen or the NWO come into this? Or for that matter the Freemasons? it's hardly the same family that goes back for thousands of years. They regularly brought in someone that was only vaguely related (the fourth cousin of the former king's fourth wife and things like that), or like Henry Tudor, they just grabbed the crown on the most tenuous of pretexts. Or with William III, when Parliament conspired to bring in someone from Holland to replace the king they had.

Which Government are you talking about? That could apply to any of them.

Prince Philip has a his own grand Lodge. Just saying there is a connection between the Royal family and the Freemasons.

However my Step dad was a mason and he certainly wasn't a nut job devil worshiper who wanted to control man kind. He was also Christian really, but he didn't go to church etc.

I don't think the "Elite" who control the world have anything to do with freemasonry. They might be Freemasons or control the order. But without peoples knowledge.

Anyway it's obvious who the "Elite" are, the ones who own the national banks.

Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world in its long and colourful history, new research has found.

And don't you forget it! :gun:

(jokin)

• Like 4

Seems these 22 states are lucky it was Britain and not the Conquistadors - just ask the Incas - if you can find any left.

Many people that live in todays Peru are Incas.

Run into the Street`s Calling for Men& Women to Arms! THe British are Coming ! THe British are coming ! :whistle:

We Fired our Guns the Limeys keep-a-Coming ! We Fired our Guns! you get the idea ! :whistle:

Run into the Street`s Calling for Men& Women to Arms! THe British are Coming ! THe British are coming ! :whistle:

We Fired our Guns the Limeys keep-a-Coming ! We Fired our Guns! you get the idea ! :whistle:

That's only cos we were fighting the French at the same time. :) (and a few others)

Edited by Eldorado

Many people that live in todays Peru are Incas.

The Inca race was wiped out. There is more than one tribal background in Peru.

Britain did more good than harm. As soon as they left the savages to look after their own affairs they went backwards. But they were still better off than before generally speaking .

The Inca race was wiped out. There is more than one tribal background in Peru.

Wrong. Inca were not wipe out.

That's only cos we were fighting the French at the same time. :) (and a few others)

they only managed it with the help of the French anyway. if it hadn't been for them Cheese Eaters they'd still be singing God save the Queen instead of twirling batons to the Star Spangled Banner .... :whistle::innocent: