Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Over 100 UFOs seen along India - China border

Sreekumar

NEW DELHI: The Army troops deployed along the China border from Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh in northeast have reported more than 100 sightings of "Unidentified Flying Objects" (UFOs) in the last three months.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Over-100-UFOs-seen-along-China-border/articleshow/17109185.cms

Something strange is happening in Himalayas...

or drone...singular...maybe the same one going round and round...... :D

Army officials expressed concern over the inability of agencies to identify the object which some believed could be a Chinese surveillance equipment.

Hmmmm, Drones or unidentified ?

I think they would identify drones, the Chinese has drones very similar to the US. But it depends if the translation is correct. It's common that we hear about UFO's etc from foreign countries and it's not accurate due to bad translation and reporting.

Edited by Coffey

Nah ! Chinese Lanterns !

:alien::no:

Yep.. That's was my interpretation to..

I saw a similar artical..

The yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing.

From that line I deducted that it took 3 to 5 hours for the flame to go out.

But one thing is for sure ! THey Cook a Great Curry up there ! :tu:

My young man just got back from that part of the World !

I love chinese food, I get hungry 20 minutes later though :no:

• Like 1

I love chinese food, I get hungry 20 minutes later though :no:

ist funny to hear you saying that lol .. but yes when i eat potato's . i got the exact same feeling ! . hungry after 20 mins. i ll stick to rice :D

Reports suggested that these yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing.

This reminds me of something...

Hmmmm...

OH YEAH! ISNT IT OBVIOUS? :w00t:

Edited by AlienDan
  • Like 1

This reminds me of something...

Hmmmm...

OH YEAH! ISNT IT OBVIOUS? :w00t:

[media=]

[/media]

Got dang chinese lanterns always confusing everyone

Any person well informed knows that China is in full action of territorial expansion. This must mean something in this context... Somebody here knows what is context?

The Mystery Squadron

of UFOs in China-India Border

or...The Attack of the Shadow?

http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/the-mystery-of-ufos-squadron-at-china.html

ufo10110124.jpeg

IMAGE ABOVE: [http://news.stnn.cc/glb_military/201211/t20121107_1819212.html]

INDIA/CHINA. Soldiers of the Indian Army and the ITBP - Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, based in Thakung, next to Pangong Lake have reported and are reporting hundreds of UFO sighting at Ladakh, in Jammu-Kashimir Region. The massive presence of this objects, that have been seen during the day and night, occurred specifically and respectively, in the days August 01 and October 15.

According to the India Times newspaper, witnesses describe UFOs as yellow spheres that appear on the horizon of the Chinese side and moving slowly, crossing the sky for periods between 3 to 5 hours...The information is from reports sent by Indian Border Police (ITBP) to its headquarters in Delhi and

also directly to the office of the Prime Minister of India, Manmohan Singh.

In September, the Indian Army has deployed a mobile radar but the spheres appear to be invisible to the equipment. Also is been used a spectrum analyzer but this also failed to detect any signs that they might be being emitted by UFOs. ...

All that the army was able to determine what these yellow spheres AREN'T. They aren't drones (unmanned aerial vehicles). In addition, a team of Indian Astronomical Observatory, Hanle in - studied the phenomenon for three days and ensures: are not celestial bodies of any kind... these orbs are being called Unidentified Luminous Objects undentifyed - or ULO.

The perplexity of Indians is justified. They are familiar with spy drones. Only between August and January of this year (2012) were detected 99 of these flying vehicles unmanned: 62 in the western sector in Ladakh and 37 in the eastern sector in Arunachal Pradesh.

[+] http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/the-mystery-of-ufos-squadron-at-china.html

• Like 1

Not being funny, but I'm pretty sure CHINESE soldiers would know what CHINESE lanterns are......

• Like 2

Someone is celebrating and someone else has not been invited to the party.

Bit selfish really, they could have at least warned them about it, although look on the bright side (excuse the pun) at least they have no fireworks......yet.

Party or new chinese lantern test shop?

Edited by freetoroam

Not being funny, but I'm pretty sure CHINESE soldiers would know what CHINESE lanterns are......

On the surface this sounds like logical reasoning, however... it isn't the CHINESE who are reporting the UFOs. The reports are from India.

From the article:

Agencies including the Army,
and the
have not yet been able to identify these luminous flying objects.

(links by me, all organizations in India...)

:tu:

• Like 4

On the surface this sounds like logical reasoning, however... it isn't the CHINESE who are reporting the UFOs. The reports are from India.

From the article:

Agencies including the Army,
and the
have not yet been able to identify these luminous flying objects.

(links by me, all organizations in India...)

:tu:

My bad, read it wrong.

I still think they would be smart enough to know what lanterns look like. They would surely be used to them.

Everybody knows what they are now. I still stand by my initial thought that the article/report has most likely been translated badly.

Man, first Colorado being attacked by flying bugs and debris now India being attacked with Chinese lanterns! Better buckle down everyone, get into your bunkers and put your tin foil hats on, the apocalypse is COMING!!! :w00t:

• Like 2

Have looked at some images of Chinese fire balloons. The fuel for the heat source looks quite small, as would be expected to keep the weight low enough to allow the balloon to get airborne. These balloons float because the heated air inside them is lighter than the surrounding air. I would expect them to go dark and fall down, shortly after the fuel was exhausted, and very much doubt that the fuel would last for three to five hours, which is reportedly the time these objects remained in the air.

Edited by bison

Man, first Colorado being attacked by flying bugs and debris now India being attacked with Chinese lanterns! Better buckle down everyone, get into your bunkers and put your tin foil hats on, the apocalypse is COMING!!! :w00t:

I`m on it, I have put the foil in the bunker, got the bugs out my hat and am on my way to China with a lantern i just picked up in colorado.

• Like 1

Just had to sign in, just had to say it:

If these UFO's actually CROSS the border, are they considered "illegal ALIENS"??

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

• Like 2