Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help me! I am begging....please

SarahLilli

SOMEBODY, ANYBODY....Please help me

Especially if you are a psychic that has the ability to find lost items.....

I have misplaced my precious silver ring that has butterflies on the band that is decorated with diamonds.

It would mean the world if someone were to direct me in the location it is at.... I would be mind blown.

In advance: Thank you so much to the people who have read this and given me your thoughts.

If it helps; I was born March 24th 1993-Aries

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SarahLilli

• docyabut2

• Mr.United_Nations

• spud the mackem

just a thought,if you have a small hole in your jacket pocket it may have slipped into the lining of your coat .I hope you find it,cheers.

I have misplaced my precious silver ring that has butterflies on the band that is decorated with diamonds.

It would mean the world if someone were to direct me in the location it is at.... I would be mind blown.

In advance: Thank you so much to the people who have read this and given me your thoughts.

Asked your path finder and just let go of all your anxiety, just be still and it will pop up, work for me many times

My hubby lost a diamond out of his ring that he noticed was gone, as we were going to into his mother `s house. He freaked out and I was calm as could be and said I `ll find it:) I was led right to a large pile of leaves and found it.

I notice to one day I lost my dimond out of my ring while making cookies for school, I freak out to in anxiety and broke up all the cookies trying to find it, running up every where up and down the strairs, but I thought wait! I `ll just sit down asked my pathfinder and be still and gee there it was right next to me on the steps:)

The same thing happen as I went to the gas station driving about 4miles and back, on a busy highway. When I got home I notice I lost my gas cap,so I drove up and down all over thinking I never find it! I just stop and pulled into a business drive way got out of the car and stood there just let go of all the anxiety and asked my path finder to find that cap. Then I turned around to get back in that car and that cap was right behind me!

try it, might worked:) :)

Edited by docyabut2

Put it this way when I got out of the car I was staring at the car ,but as I turnd around to look once more, it was there lying on the ground in the drive way right behind me

Edited by docyabut2

Large bathroom, upper vanity behind the hairgel.

No problem.

If you have tried everything else i have a shot in the dark. When you go to sleep try thinking about the ring and when the last time you had it, then there is a possiblity of your dream revealing its location. It might take a few tries. I have read about this and some claim it works, i honestly dont know. What do you really have to lose...DOH...sorry lol :tsu:

• 4 months later...

I tried this for finding my ring and I remember I had a crazy dream in which I found my ring but when I woke up I forgot what happened in the dream instantly. :no: