Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clear video of UFO's responding to lasers

uprize

Hi guys, a friend showed me this interesting video.

Its a series of night videos of objects moving in the sky and responding to laser signals.

The ending is also very interesting and is a video of Dr Greer showing footage from some of his meetings he has where he demonstrates this technique to people.

I was quite sceptical of this guy but this has me intrigued.

Thoughts people?

And I doubt they are satelites. They dont glow :D

Edited by uprize
  • Like 2

This was in Iraq i Believe and think they are flares coming down from the planes

Watch the whole thing and then comment please.

• Like 1

No I don't want to because this "UFO video" has already been posted many times.

So reply back like a gentleman

• Like 1

No I don't want to because this "UFO video" has already been posted many times.

So reply back like a gentleman

This same video has been posted?

Please link me to the thread because I searched first, as I do with every video I post to avoid double posting.

If not, then don't comment without watching it because you mention a small portion of the video, which I was not even discussing in the OP.

I was discussing the part about responding to lasers, and flashing etc.

So how about you watch the video 'like a gentleman' and then comment on the above. Thanks.

Edited by uprize

Its a series of night videos of objects moving in the sky and responding to laser signals.

The ending is also very interesting and is a video of Dr Greer showing footage from some of his meetings he has where he demonstrates this technique to people.

Thoughts people?

Hi uprize.

There are several things in this video, but I'm afraid none of them are extraterrestrial. The objects filmed include common satellites, iridium flares, bugs, birds, illumination flares (Iraq video), and even airplanes (part of Alison Kruse's portion).

And yes, I did watch the whole thing. That garbage at the end from Greer is just nonsense, and all those people oooohhing and aaaaahing at the iridium flares (what they were calling 'power ups') is mind boggling to me.

Also of note, these people are shining laser pointers up into the sky at these things. That's not so bad with the satellites, but some people do this at airplanes as well which is downright irresponsible. Catch a pilot in the eyes with one of those and it can have pretty severe results.

Anyway, sorry to not be able to say what many may want to hear. Nothing alien to report, not in this video at least. :hmm:

• Like 3

Hi uprize.

There are several things in this video, but I'm afraid none of them are extraterrestrial. The objects filmed include common satellites, iridium flares, bugs, birds, illumination flares (Iraq video), and even airplanes (part of Alison Kruse's portion).

And yes, I did watch the whole thing. That garbage at the end from Greer is just nonsense, and all those people oooohhing and aaaaahing at the iridium flares (what they were calling 'power ups') is mind boggling to me.

Also of note, these people are shining laser pointers up into the sky at these things. That's not so bad with the satellites, but some people do this at airplanes as well which is downright irresponsible. Catch a pilot in the eyes with one of those and it can have pretty severe results.

Anyway, sorry to not be able to say what many may want to hear. Nothing alien to report, not in this video at least. :hmm:

Couldn't agree more.

For one thing, laser pointers are NOT visible from outer space. The effect is cool when one is pointed at objects, however, at best the beam dissipates to near zero within a few hundred feet. Look really impressive and it works very well for pointing out astronomical targets. Ever seen a picture of the Earth at night from space? Amid the clutter of the lights of civilisation, a laser pointer is nothing.

Greer is a showman. Listen to him on that video saying they are receiving transmissions from Orion. You believe that? Got some dandy swampland in florida for you.

Interesting that Greer can receive transmissions from Orion, yet SETI with an array of powerful radio antennas can't hear a peep!

For the benefit of the OP, claiming that "satellites don't glow", well they sure as hell flash in the sunlight at night.

For your perusal, here is a sampling of only the brighest (>mag.3.5) satellites visible from Sydney Australia for the night of Nov.8.

Note I've included the International Space Station (ISS), which is the third brightest object in the heavens next to the Sun and Moon.

If I listed all the passing satellites in your area, there would be near 100.

sydney.png

• Like 2

Last I checked, flares and satellites don't fly in a formation...

• Like 1

Last I checked, flares and satellites don't fly in a formation...

You must be speaking of the tiny portion of the video showing a flock of birds in V formation. You're right, that wasn't satellites or flares.

• Like 3

That looks nothing like the video and the flock of geese excuse has been used all ready before since the Lubbock lights... When geese fly in formation, they wander and distort their famous V formation, I know because I've seen them every year however this one does not...

Aside from that one clip, all the rest could be explained. I could believe it more if you would've said something like it was a military or experimental aircraft doing some r&d, but no, don't give me that satellite and bird crap...

• Like 1

[...]

I could believe it more if you would've said something like it was a military or experimental aircraft doing some r&d [...]

Don't have to be either: simply put leds on RC, and here ya go...

• Like 1

That looks nothing like the video and the flock of geese excuse has been used all ready before since the Lubbock lights... When geese fly in formation, they wander and distort their famous V formation, I know because I've seen them every year however this one does not...

Aside from that one clip, all the rest could be explained. I could believe it more if you would've said something like it was a military or experimental aircraft doing some r&d, but no, don't give me that satellite and bird crap...

Illusory perception. Once we see a v-formation, the brain sticks with it. Assuming for arguments, these objects forming the v are at say 500ft, how much do you think these are drifting.

Here's three frames frozen of the "v-formation" seen in this video, and heck I've been to airshows and seen tighter formations between fighter jets:

v1.png

v2.png

v3.png

• Like 2

Illusory perception. Once we see a v-formation, the brain sticks with it. Assuming for arguments, these objects forming the v are at say 500ft, how much do you think these are drifting.

Here's three frames frozen of the "v-formation" seen in this video, and heck I've been to airshows and seen tighter formations between fighter jets:

Agreed, and good comparative pics showing breaks in the formation.

They actually do stay in pretty good formation most of the time, but there are fluctuations. Here's a somewhat stabilized rendering that I think shows the fluctuations.

stabalized_600x300.gif

This is 30 frames taken at irregular intervals (chosen due to lack of blur) from the below video, stabilized on the leading object only.

Seems clear to me that we are looking at 5 distinct and independently moving objects in the sky, not 1. Also because it is night vision, these objects are extremely unlikely to be self illuminating but rather reflecting light from the ground.

Here's a shorter version of just this segment from the OP video:

I'm still convinced that we're looking at birds in this one.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Illusory perception. Once we see a v-formation, the brain sticks with it.

errrr really...?...what a load of....... :rolleyes:

it is NOT illusory perception, in this instance.

Assuming for arguments, these objects forming the v are at say 500ft, how much do you think these are drifting.

do we know how high it was....? It looked higher to me, but I'm just guessing.

can you put the exact time on your images in future, please. Because, frankly, without the time the images are worthless.

And....looks like we got another Big Black Delta.... :w00t: ... :D

[images snipped]

• Like 1

Here's a shorter version of just this segment from the OP video:

I'm still convinced that we're looking at birds in this one.

Cheers.

booN.....same to you....can you reference the time in the OP video...bacause I've just watched it and I didn't see what

is in your video in the full length one. Unless I missed it..

I saw your post before I watched the vid....so I was looking out for it....please can you say what time it was... :)

thanks

:tu:

• Like 1

Thoughts people?

[video snipped]

I think it was a good video...cheers for posting.

It get's really busy up there, eh..... :o:)....I've seen a few night vision videos like this before, but I like this compilation.

I like the exuberant sound affects as well....

I agree; beware the casual critique syndrome. Drives me up the wall.

booN.....same to you....can you reference the time in the OP video...bacause I've just watched it and I didn't see what

is in your video in the full length one. Unless I missed it..

I saw your post before I watched the vid....so I was looking out for it....please can you say what time it was... :)

thanks

The matching section of footage in the OP video starts at about 4:32 or so.

Edit to add...

This one might even be a better version, perhaps the original?

Edited by booNyzarC

Much of this imo were satellites..

Not to sure on the V formation, probably birds.

I see much of these things every night while stargazing.. The two flying in formation, deffinately ISS & service module..

The intersecting ones, satellites.. The Flashing, pulsing ones, not so much, but still man-made..

Find a dark country road well away from city lights not long after sunset and anyone can see these things..

Must admit though, there have been odd occasions where I've seen some dart away on other angles and change course, though this of course could be illusion born of straining to see some of them against the stars..

Edited to add: Things to look out for that mark that an object isn't a satellite are: Changes in course, stopping for longer than 2 seconds, rapid changes in speed, these I have seen but are very rare.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

do we know how high it was....? It looked higher to me, but I'm just guessing.

can you put the exact time on your images in future, please. Because, frankly, without the time the images are worthless.

I was guessing a low altitude. If you assume a higher altitude, then the deviation of the formation would just be further laterally.

The stills I provided are between about 4:45 - 5:10 .

I agree; beware the casual critique syndrome. Drives me up the wall.

As opposed to the casual proponent syndrome?

• Like 2

The matching section of footage in the OP video starts at about 4:32 or so.

Edit to add...

This one might even be a better version, perhaps the original?

thanks....well to me the first part isn't in the OP...using the 'flashing white triangle' as a guide.

then the triangle with the lights come into it and that is in the OP video.

so this must be a mixture of footage?

Just wanted to clear that up as I thought I was missing it. But it wasn't there.

cheers