Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"I'm Voting Republican"

EllJay

The points made in the clip might be a bit sharpened but has anything changed really, and/or will they ever? And if some change is made, how long will it last?

Some may argue that on some of the issues in, the clip, its more of a Republocratic or Demopublican grey-scale, and the two parties are just pooling in the middle making rhetoric for show.

Others may argue that the system is so gridlocked and divided that just minuscule changes in either direction can ever be achieved.

On some issues, since cash is king, change will never come, and issues never be resolved.

A land, forever, separately united.

[media=]

[/media]

I voted democrat.

The name of the topic was taken from the title of the video-clip "I'm Voting Republican", not a personal stance-taking. :D

Good for you, for voting. Many seems to not bother at all.

I didn't vote.

yet

Its better to vote blank than to not bother at all. A blank vote is a message, not voting as all is like not caring.

Edited by EllJay

Maybe if the Republicans would be more socially liberal, I'd consider a vote for one or two of the one's I agree with.

Get almost the same regardless, so, might as well go with the lesser of the evils whoever you think that may be.

That's why I voted Libertarian.

• Like 1

Its better to vote blank than to not bother at all. A blank vote is a message, not voting as all is like not caring.

'Yet' implies that I have every intention of doing so. My view is that there is no politician in the entire world that is worth my forfeiting sleep to get up before work to vote. I will vote when I get off work.

• Like 1

The name of the topic was taken from the title of the video-clip "I'm Voting Republican", not a personal stance-taking. :D

Good for you, for voting. Many seems to not bother at all.

This is what 9 Senators, who were stepping down from office, had to say in a round-talk meeting about the dysfunctional senate back in 1995!!

That pales to what's going on today.

Today it is a -" **** you, I wont even talk to you"-atmosphere.

No wonder nothing happens...at all....ever.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmNMbcW_NJs[/media]

• Like 1

I'm not voting,Why,Cause one canidate is worse than the other,Not one of the people who are running for office is worth squat.Everyone can say that I don't care.well I guess I don't,I dont care about any of those fools who lie,cheat,and steal our rights .And the list of canidates looks like a list of criminals which to me they are. Not going to vote another wakko in the office just to hear and see someone lie to the people,Wish there was a way to run this country with out some fool in the office and with out having to look at another country for help.We can do it by ourselves,Where are the Linclons and Washingtons who so loved the country,It's not like that anymore,the faithfull are going to be heart broken.If our forfathers could see us now they would hang their heads in shame.JMO

This is what 9 Senators, who were stepping down from office, had to say in a round-talk meeting about the dysfunctional senate back in 1995!!

That pales to what's going on today.

Today it is a -" **** you, I wont even talk to you"-atmosphere.

No wonder nothing happens...at all....ever.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmNMbcW_NJs[/media]

Man.Thank you,too bad they wont show that again on nation wide TV.it is sad what has become of this,so so sad.

I hate these kinds of videos. They portray the entire party as being at the ultra Right of everything. Democrats could be shown to be just as bad. "I'm voting Democrat because I truely believe Biden when he said that the Republicans are going to lock me in chains." "I'm voting Democrat because I love seeing late term abortions." "I'm voting Democrat because I actually would like to pay 75% of my income to taxes." "I'm voting Democrat because I think a man should be able to marry a horse." Blah, blah, blah....