Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting Observation

Lilly

From reading that article, and what it says about the ban on common birth control along with voting against equal pay for women, then I would say yes he may well have cost Romney the election

Edited by Beckys_Mom

My uncle thought Ryan was the candidate. Sharp as a tack,and all of this.

I think middle America liked him . Palin was despised from the moment she opened her mouth .

The entire GOP made statements like this,so I doubt it .

If people actually paid attention to these issues,no one would have voted for Romney at all,because the entire GOP said this stuff .

My friends and I all think Ryan will run for pres on his own at some point ,and the GOP will back him .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I do not think he really made a difference, in fact, he probably helped. I saw very little blow back and heard really nothing about him. He also did well in the VP debate. He had a higher favorable rating than Biden did. Sarah Palin on the other hand...she lost the election for McCain. She was always the center of attention. She was the butt of jokes for years. Ryan will go on to be successful. Everyone knows he's in love with Ayn Rand, but they seem to get past that.

Romney has cost Romney the election, my suspicion is that at the end of the campaign he did not know himself what he was for anymore with all the different versions we heard.

Edit: I expected ~290 electors for Obama and he ended with 303.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1