Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Four more years

supervike

How do you figure "foot in mouth disease"?

Well, - if disregarding everyone who was almost religiously convinced that the American people would punish Obama severely now in November and that Republicans would clean House, Senate and Office and winning a roaring victory and Obama would be tarred and feathered.- we also have that incurable stupid and irrelevant individual called Donald Trump, who suddenly reached a minuscule little glimpse of insight and understood that Twittering like a drunk about calling for revolution against Obama and walk on Washington.maybe wasn't that smart.

That's foot-in-mouth for ya.

As NBC's Brian Williams said reading these tweets: - He (Trump) has 'driven well past the last exit to relevance.'

http://www.dailymail...s-election.html

article-2229109-15E3CDF8000005DC-491_634x761.jpg

Talk bad about Fox all you want but the simple truth is that anyone who wants to know whats going on HAS to go to Fox news because the other channels wont report anything negative about their guy.

The truth is that FOX News is an long, ongoing TV-ad for the GOP and haven't wavering an inch from that everlasting `commercial´ since it started up.

How about looking what's `under the hood´, and listen to what many people who actually worked there.has to say about FOX News.>>>>

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFDwdRXCg3I[/media]

Wait, I thought those 4 people were American citizens. So what number has to be killed before the government should be concerned about their deaths? Obviously 4 isn't enough for you so how about 6, 8, 20, 100? Just how many deaths would be enough to be important to you? I bet the number would be 1 if the person killed was important to you.

BTW it wasn't a hurricane it was a "super storm".

It should be noted that Fox was the only outlet reporting on what was actually ongoing in the aftermath of the storm as well.

The other networks considered the situation wrapped up once Obama put in his two hour appearance.

Harte

Fox news is not considered legitmate news.

The Benghazi issue? See that is their problem...we just had a hurricane cause massive damage in one of the most populated areas of the country and Fox news was talking about Benghazi. They do not care about American citizens...they are more worried about some stupid incident that killed 4 people. Get over it...let it go...

Also, maybe you should watch CNN for once, if you can turn away from Fox. They are often critical of the president and the Dems. There is a reason they are considered a legit news source...

Did you know that 4.4 million, or less than 2% of Americans actually get a welfare check? Man Fox news really knows how to focus on the irrelevant...

I agree, Fox news is hired entertainment.The hired entertainment bring a lot of money to Fox. (HInt,hint) the hired help do not even believe the stuff they spout. Clue: one can watch a past 'Reliable Sources' listen to what O'Reilly gives away.

• Like 2

It should be noted that Fox was the only outlet reporting on what was actually ongoing in the aftermath of the storm as well.

The other networks considered the situation wrapped up once Obama put in his two hour appearance.

Harte

Not so, I have CNN on most of the time. Hurricane Sandy was covered extensively, long after Obama arrived.

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2

Sorry Elljay, you quote the Daily Mail and dis FOX?!? :w00t:

• Like 1

Sorry Elljay, you quote the Daily Mail and dis FOX?!? :w00t:

Well, I give you a few more sources.

Starting with one from FOX. :w00t::yes:

http://www.myfoxchic...-twitter-tirade

and actually a few others that picked up on the story>>>

http://hosted.ap.org...EMPLATE=DEFAULT

http://www.usnews.co...-twitter-tirade

http://finance.yahoo...-171452873.html

http://entertainment...28&affid=100055

http://www.charlotte...s-parts-of.html

http://www.newsday.c...leted-1.4197314

http://www.kansas.co...s-parts-of.html

http://www.sunherald...s-parts-of.html

http://www.oregonliv...s_portions.html

http://news.yahoo.co...-171452873.html

http://hosted.ap.org...EMPLATE=DEFAULT

The fact is though, that Daily Mail did a bit more about the story when NBC's Brian Williams brought it to attention and the child Trump went on an extended tirade upon Williams.

article-2229109-15E65154000005DC-193_634x294.jpg

article-2229109-15E65154000005DC-668_634x459.jpg

Donald Trump is a joke and he has found his equal in the drama-queenTed Nugent.

Maybe they should move in together? :w00t:

Ted Nugent rant

"Pimps whores & welfare brats & their soulless supporters hav a president to destroy America," he wrote. "Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools."

• Like 1

Well, I give you a few more sources.

Starting with one from FOX. :w00t::yes:

I was just kidding. :tu:

Anyone, with any sense, tries to verify the validity of every article from any news source instead of taking it at face value. It does irritate me when someone automatically writes something off as bunk simply because FOX reported it though.

• Like 4

Just goes to show how retarded America has become. The racism is amazingly obvious but it's the elephantine the room that nobody actually wants to address. Obama is president because of the colour of his skin and that is an obvious fact. He has been probably the worst president in history with his lies, false promises and unprecedented stripping of American citizens freedoms, and still gets a second term. If he was white he would have walked.

• Like 2

America HAS spoken. They wanted Hope and Change. They wanted ObamaPhones and ObamaBucks and Eternal Welfare with no work requirements and Free HealthCare and Free everything....

Most Healthcare will be paid for by premiums just like it is today.

Most Welfare has requirements

You know there's no such thing as Obamabucks

And there is no such thing as Obama phones either.

• Like 2

The racism is amazingly obvious but it's the elephantine the room that nobody actually wants to address. Obama is president because of the colour of his skin and that is an obvious fact.

The racism of the republican party. No one else cares. He is not president because of the color of his skin. That's a ridiculous assumption.

• Like 4

With his record over the last 4 years, I wonder why people voted Obama back in.

Do they believe:

the defiect will go down?

the unemployment rate will drop?

our country will be safer?

our civil liberties will be protected?

working class families will be better off?

I guess my question is "what has he done to date, to warrant a second term?"

Pretty much all of those things are happening. His list of accomplishments is quite lengthy. You should look it up.

Welfare Statistics

Total number of Americans on welfare 4,300,000

Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000

Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000

Total number of Americans on Government Assistance 56,600,000

You can look at statistics and not see. Those things are not mutually exclusive and therefore cannot be simply added. People on government assistance don't automatically vote one way or the other. If that were the case, Obama would have gotten 90% of the vote.

• Like 1

Bah...Trump is an idiot. The dude has never played with a full deck and the older he gets, the more apparent it is. He is just crying big sad baby tears...and from him...I have to say they are sweet-sweet candy...

[media=]

[/media]

I just had to go there! Sorry....

nah...not where the Donald is concerned...what a giant douche

Edited by Jeremiah65

'pop' 'pop' 'pop'

So many Republicans/Conservatives/Tea Partiers heads exploding.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! What's even worse is the the Shellacking Romney took. LOLOLOLOLOL!

Yeah....well, here is another way to look at it:

Welfare Statistics

Total number of Americans who voted for Obama 59,971,178

So yeah...HALF...

I said 4.4 million people are on welfare. Your stats show 4.3 million on welfare. So obviously you are agreeing with me. Only a little more than 4 million people are on welfare. HALF the people (well more correctly, half the number of total voters) get GOVERNMENT ASSISSTANCE, NOT WELFARE. Learn the difference. Most people getting government assistance are hard working Americans stuggling to get by, not a bunch of lazy freeloaders sitting at home. Also, how about you show me some statistics that show ALL or even MOST of those people voted for Obama and also show me that those getting the assisstance were the ones that voted. Our country has like 350 million people...not 120 million...

Edited by HuttonEtAl

I said 4.4 million people are on welfare. Your stats show 4.3 million on welfare. So obviously you are agreeing with me. Only a little more than 4 million people are on welfare. HALF the people (well more correctly, half the number of total voters) get GOVERNMENT ASSISSTANCE, NOT WELFARE. Learn the difference. Most people getting government assistance are hard working Americans stuggling to get by, not a bunch of lazy freeloaders sitting at home. Also, how about you show me some statistics that show ALL or even MOST of those people voted for Obama and also show me that those getting the assisstance were the ones that voted. Our country has like 350 million people...not 120 million...

That would be interesting to find. How about you show me the statistics that show Most people getting government assistance are hard working Americans stuggling to get by, not a bunch of lazy freeloaders sitting at home.

No ONE wants to really hear what I have to say,I can say things about the big eared pres all day long,Its just too bad that people voted for him only because they think he will hand out money to the Lazy ,I think he su......I think I'm going to die these next 4 years defending my firearms rights because of that fool,But who wants to live forever.

Edited by The Unseen

Just goes to show how retarded America has become. The racism is amazingly obvious but it's the elephantine the room that nobody actually wants to address. Obama is president because of the colour of his skin and that is an obvious fact. He has been probably the worst president in history with his lies, false promises and unprecedented stripping of American citizens freedoms, and still gets a second term. If he was white he would have walked.

Well not everybody is retarded,some are just plain blind.We as a country are not as powerfull like we once were,We have let the seats of power to become weak where we let one dumba..lead us,We have let someone sit in a chair of power who hates his own country so much that he takes our freedoms away,We let someone who wants only one class of people to prosper"The Rich" he also wants only two class of people"The rich and the poor,"and he want to do away with the middle class.He wants us to be unarmed so when something big happens we cant defend ourselves from big Government.Guess it's time for me to quit being the GOD FEARING America Loving ex military man I am........guess it's time for me to become a criminal :cry:

Well not everybody is retarded,some are just plain blind.We as a country are not as powerfull like we once were,We have let the seats of power to become weak where we let one dumba..lead us,We have let someone sit in a chair of power who hates his own country so much that he takes our freedoms away,We let someone who wants only one class of people to prosper"The Rich" he also wants only two class of people"The rich and the poor,"and he want to do away with the middle class.He wants us to be unarmed so when something big happens we cant defend ourselves from big Government.Guess it's time for me to quit being the GOD FEARING America Loving ex military man I am........guess it's time for me to become a criminal :cry:

All I can say is that Obama didn't make me...I did. And Obama can't break me...only I can do that...and I don't want to...so...I am just going to keep on doing what I do, the best I can. That is all.

That would be interesting to find. How about you show me the statistics that show Most people getting government assistance are hard working Americans stuggling to get by, not a bunch of lazy freeloaders sitting at home.

Because you need a job to get food stamps and government assisstance...

According to the numbers, these people are the majority of those getting assisstance...

Maybe my state just runs things better than your state, but in my state you need a job to get food stamps. You also need a job to get other types of assisstance, such as assisstance to pay for child care. I know this because my wife's cousin is going through a nasty divorce. I have personally tried to find her a job. She cannot find one. She quit her last job because the child care cost more than her job paid. I can give you the numbers for how much child care costs and how much minimum wage pays if you would like...She is now trying to find a job so she can get benifits from the government because contrary to popular belief A JOB IS BETTER THAN ANY TYPE OF WELFARE.

You also need to actively be looking for a job to get unemployment and unemployment is limited in how long you can be on it. The same goes for welfare, you typically cannot be on it forever. But most people will find that a job does a better job of paying the bills.

I do not have statistics, but for what it is worth, I work at a gas station. It tells me when someone is using food stamps. I also talk to my customers and pay attention to what they are wearing. Shockingly enough, many of them come in after work and often wearing their work uniforms. I have also found out that many on food stamps are single parents. Obviously that is not statistics, but just an observation.

Maybe you just live in a crappy state where they hand out money. Maybe the country should model their government assisstance programs after what my state does...but I imagine Repubs would get all upset like they did with healthcare...

• Like 1

Because you need a job to get food stamps and government assisstance...

According to the numbers, these people are the majority of those getting assisstance...

Maybe my state just runs things better than your state, but in my state you need a job to get food stamps. You also need a job to get other types of assisstance, such as assisstance to pay for child care. I know this because my wife's cousin is going through a nasty divorce. I have personally tried to find her a job. She cannot find one. She quit her last job because the child care cost more than her job paid. I can give you the numbers for how much child care costs and how much minimum wage pays if you would like...She is now trying to find a job so she can get benifits from the government because contrary to popular belief A JOB IS BETTER THAN ANY TYPE OF WELFARE.

You also need to actively be looking for a job to get unemployment and unemployment is limited in how long you can be on it. The same goes for welfare, you typically cannot be on it forever. But most people will find that a job does a better job of paying the bills.

I do not have statistics, but for what it is worth, I work at a gas station. It tells me when someone is using food stamps. I also talk to my customers and pay attention to what they are wearing. Shockingly enough, many of them come in after work and often wearing their work uniforms. I have also found out that many on food stamps are single parents. Obviously that is not statistics, but just an observation.

Maybe you just live in a crappy state where they hand out money. Maybe the country should model their government assisstance programs after what my state does...but I imagine Repubs would get all upset like they did with healthcare...

I live in Texas...so...no...I don't live in a crappy state...Texas just Rocks!

contrary to popular belief A JOB IS BETTER THAN ANY TYPE OF WELFARE.

Did you even look at the statistics link? I guess you missed this:

Top 10 Hourly Wage Equivalent Welfare States in U.S.

State Hourly Wage Equivalent

Hawaii $17.50

Alaska $15.48

Massachusetts $14.66

Connecticut $14.23

Washington, D.C. $13.99

New York $13.13

New Jersey $12.55

Rhode Island $12.55

California $11.59

Virginia $11.11

• Like 1

I live in Texas...so...no...I don't live in a crappy state...Texas just Rocks!

contrary to popular belief A JOB IS BETTER THAN ANY TYPE OF WELFARE.

Did you even look at the statistics link? I guess you missed this:

Top 10 Hourly Wage Equivalent Welfare States in U.S.

State Hourly Wage Equivalent

Hawaii $17.50

Alaska $15.48

Massachusetts $14.66

Connecticut $14.23

Washington, D.C. $13.99

New York $13.13

New Jersey $12.55

Rhode Island $12.55

California $11.59

Virginia $11.11

I will try not to be rude but STOP LUMPING FOOD STAMPS AND UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE SAME GROUP AS WELFARE. Let's give you the benifit of the doubt. Let's say that all of the 4.4 million people on welfare in this country are lazy moochers, just sitting at home. That is less than 2 percent of the US population you are basing your political view on.

If you look at how much they pay you for food stamps, which makes up the majority of your people on "welfare," they only get a few hundred dollars. Minimum wage in ANY STATE earns you MUCH MORE than 300 dollars.

And hell, here is an idea...make the rates welfare federal (not that this would make any sense, since the cost of living varies by state) but then at least you would not have these dumbass states giving all of these lazy people free money. Maybe that states should learn how not to give away free money. Ever thought of that? Also, look at the cost of living in those states and tell me how much money they need to make a year and how much those types of wages would pay for. I imagine $11.59 an hour in Cali isn't going to get you much because I make $12 bucks an hour and working full time that is less than $25,000 a year. Do you realize how little $25,000 a year is? My wife makes $60,000 a year and we are still lower middle class in Minnesota. $25,000 a year is considered poverty for a family of 4. What I am saying is they are not living in a relaxing situation either way.

If you think 12 or 13 bucks an hour is "good money," I suggest going to college and getting a degree because anyone with a degree should make WAY more than that.

Yeah....well, here is another way to look at it:

Welfare Statistics

Total number of Americans who voted for Obama 59,971,178

So yeah...HALF...

Yet they have to twist and spin the term "welfare" to get to a tiny number.

Maybe we need to say "assistance" its the new politically correct word.

Either way, the facts are simple, too many people in this nation receive money or services from the govt at taxpayers expense.

Far more than the elderly and disabled too, they would like you to think thats ll that actually get assistance.

Because several people on this site not only made bold (and completely wrong) predictions, but were seemingly celebrating before the fact.

To be honest, I've no real problem with Romney. I think he may have made a fine President. He seems to be a stand up guy, and I feel a bit sorry for him.

The people that were his clueless pundits (especially on this board) were the ones I've no pity on.

I only really had two choices. Romney who hasnt screwed us over and has business sense or Obama who HAS screwed us over and has no business sense.

Ron Paul wasnt given to me as an option.

Sometimes you have to choose the lesser of 2 evils and in this case i went for the good of the nation, the majority however went for the free handouts that were at risk if my choice had gotten in.

• Like 2