Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chris Christie

Neognosis

How many think we will see President Elect Chris Christie in 2016?

I think the Republicans will rather go for Ryan. Not that he has a better chance than Romney...

I think republicans are mad at him, but who knows what may happen.. I doubt Ryan will get the chance..not after the mess of the recent election..But, it is too early to give a fair idea who will and who wont

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Way too early to predict the next presidential election, but Republicans are confident in Chris Christie may be presidential material and urge him to focus on building a good political career as state governor of New Jersey before he decides to run for the white house. When Obama's last term expires, the Democrats seek a new person they considered the most qualified to run for president (i.e. Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi) against the GOP.

I'll predict now, unless there is some scandal or some other nonsense, it will be Chris Christie, with a triumph over personal adversity in the form of a big weight loss.

Chris would be a good choice. Would mean the republicans finaly turn their back on morons like Palin, PoopTrump.....and get the normal people leading the USA.

Just the fact that you think that means Chris Christie speaks volumes about why he would be a good candidate, IMO.

I really wouldn't mind a Christie administration. I think he's a good governor and his comments about Obama after the hurricane show that he's not as petty as the rest of the GOP.

• Like 1

I really wouldn't mind a Christie administration. I think he's a good governor and his comments about Obama after the hurricane show that he's not as petty as the rest of the GOP.

After the last 15 years I just don't have that much faith left in the Republicans....

• Like 1

After the last 15 years I just don't have that much faith left in the Republicans....

Don't misunderstand, I don't want the GOP in charge, but if Christie ran and took the White House, it wouldn't bother me nearly as much as if the Mittens robot had won last night.

If they could just get past that damn Saint Reagan rhetoric....

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

After Carter and Obama I have absolutely no faith in the Democrats.

After Carter and Obama I have absolutely no faith in the Democrats.

The difference is that we had 8 successful years of Democrats in the middle without leaving the bill to future generations, something that we did not have since Ike on the Republican side.

His actions during the hurricane and his flat refusal to play politics speaks well of him. If it's hurricane Christie running instead of convention Christie than his presidency could work out well.

• Like 4

Most likely they will keep nominating the same old retreads they do every time. Gingrich, Bush, etc. all.

The GOP's biggest failure is not adjusting to the changing face of Americans.

His actions during the hurricane and his flat refusal to play politics speaks well of him. If it's hurricane Christie running instead of convention Christie than his presidency could work out well.

And that is what people will remember when the time comes.. It might help him in the long run.. All Christie needs to do now is keep going and who knows what may happen? I say, good luck to him if he does run

I like Chris Christie. He is far more sane than the rest of his party. They are partly blaming HIM for Obama's win! the rage and anger and pettiness and racism and bigotry is killing the GOP. They like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Coulter and O'Reilly. They worship the biggest dumbasses and divisive morons on the planet.........and then they cry and whine why??? why didn't WE win?? I am embarrassed for them!!

The GOP isn't ready for a sane candidate. they have a rage virus........and they are going to go and go and go until they they annihilate themselves.......I don't know if the GOP can be fixed......time will tell though. Maybe the moderates and intelligent ones will stand up to the extremists and say enough is enough..shut up and go away. Unless they do that there is zero hope for the GOP. ZERO.......