Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hamilton,Ford,Fischer,want in Episode 7

Simbi Laveau

Harrison Ford was such a handsome man when younger. He's definitely showing his age lately. I guess I'm not going to fight his wife over him. Still a nice guy.

Well none of them look good anymore but since they were in the first movies it would be nice if they could find a part for them in this one.

• Like 1

Don't like that at all, they already starred in classic tales, I'd rather not have them become faded parodies just to stir interest. Sure, if there are intriguing ideas worked out well in regard to their ages and such then I don't mind but I doubt there'd be a plausible route for this to be a good idea. We all enjoy seeing the hero embark upon adventures but not when they are way past their primes!

I think Ford only wants to do this to make up for Indy and the Crystal Skull. :w00t:

Well now that George Lucas has sold Lucasfilm to Disney to avoid paying Obama's new taxes on Jan. 1, I guess Disney can do whatever they want, although truthfully Disney hasn't had much luck with sci-fi movies.

Can't tell the difference? If you can't then please don't try to dummy it down with your crap. What's your name by the way? lol i was close enough

Well now that George Lucas has sold Lucasfilm to Disney to avoid paying Obama's new taxes on Jan. 1, I guess Disney can do whatever they want, although truthfully Disney hasn't had much luck with sci-fi movies.

Flight of the navigator was one of my favorite childhood films. :whistle:

It was Disney wasn't it?

Edited by Coffey

Love Star Wars. My two little boys love Star Wars.

Heck, even Mrs Hazzard loves Star Wars.

I hope Disney takes care if the legacy, for many years to come.

• Like 1

MAYBE disney will surprise everyone and come out with something dark and awesome, with an aged Luke Skywalker as a character. Luke in the Ben Kenobi role now, with his own padawan....