Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

looking for a bit of guidance

pokingjoker

Hello, my name is Herb, short for Herbert. im 32 yrs old and having many things going on, and looking and hoping for a reading and perhaps someone who is also a medium to maybe tell me a bit from the otherside. attached is a pic of me if it helps. Thank you!

post-128262-0-18779100-1352339573_thumb.

Hi, I'm joc...I will be your passport to the other side this evening...btw, welcome to UM! :)

...getting into my Medium phase...

....looking into my Crystal Ball...no scratch that...looking at you through the mirror...the voice ....oh no, here it is...it begins....

ahem...Herb...

....this is Frank...do what I tell you...lose the cat...it's not yours anyway, it's your wifes cat Herb...

Are you hearing me? I will give you detailed instructions on how to get rid of the cat...

NOOOO!!! Frank shut up! Frank...grrrr...GO AWAY!

...sorry about that...maybe I should go back to the Crystal Ball....yeah, that's a good idea...okay, here we go...I'm looking into the Crystal Ball now...I'm not kidding...I have a real genuine, generated by a Full Moon with 7 crystals around it, Crystal Ball...I know you don't believe me now because of the Frank thing...(he ruins everything) so...I will show you a picture in my next post so you will believe me. I am looking into the Crystal Ball...

...I see you, lying on a couch, with a cat...god, I can't get that picture out of my mind...must focus...

Okay,I'm closing my eyes now and feeling the energy of the Crystal Ball and typing what I am experiencing...I am seeing a car, a green car, it's parked on gravel...I'm seeing a swing set, and a blue something a ball I think, or a tarp, it's in the weeds by a wire fence...

...you are experiencing some problems in your love life...nothing major, she is controlling and you aren't really appreciating that. You are feeling smothered, besides that your left ankle hurts because you tripped on a log of some sort...there is a situation at work that is causing you some stress...hmmmmm, it is a situation with a female co-worker.

Okay, I'm sensing that you are under a lot of pressure at work and there is something that you didn't do right and now it is making you feel inadequate to some degree in your professional career...don't worry..it isn't that bad, it will pass...give it some time and let it lie like a dog on the carpet chewing a bone...it'll be okay and work itself out.

You are also experienceing a medical issue of some kind...tumor maybe...not sure...have it checked out by a medical doctor...

I have been interrupted by a big yellow dog and must attend to some business...I will show you my Crystal Ball next time...I promise...

Edited by joc

Here are some pictures of my Crystal Ball in action:

Hawk and Owl feathers with an Indian Statue behind...(also a candle)...in my closet

crystalballindian.jpg

crystalball15112.jpg

• Like 1

i must confess i wasn't sure what type if any reply i would receive. Thank you. i admit frank threw me for a loop took several rereading to come to the conclusion hes your big yellow dog. nice i like that. Now as to your comments, i guess the first is the fact that the cat aint mine its my wifes, your are correct and not, i got him 11 yrs ago for her, she was so happy we had to get him a friend so we took his sister too, the cats decided he i was his and the the sister choose my wife.green cars means nothing to me, gravel driveway with swingset maybe my parents place blue tarp right outside my window but no fence. lying on couch with cat. i do that alot. love life i suppose its true. my left ankle,....so close that morning i stumbled out the hallway running late and somehow i kicked the couch, turns out i broke my fourth toe. The work statements i have to confess is a hit and a miss, im currently unemployed fired from my job a year ago. after 10 years working there i got booted, why.. a female coworker made up a bunch of lies why no clue.....she was new, and wanted to prove a point i think. so yeah it definitely upset me and made me feel inferior. medical a tumor shrug, i do have many medical issues with my neck and back, and am headed to gt a mri tonight so who knows. to be honest i was also looking for contact from the otherside, from a passed family member, or if possible someone could look to my spirit guides and tell me about them, im curious. again Thank you.

i must confess i wasn't sure what type if any reply i would receive. Thank you. i admit frank threw me for a loop took several rereading to come to the conclusion hes your big yellow dog. nice i like that. Now as to your comments, i guess the first is the fact that the cat aint mine its my wifes, your are correct and not, i got him 11 yrs ago for her, she was so happy we had to get him a friend so we took his sister too, the cats decided he i was his and the the sister choose my wife.green cars means nothing to me, gravel driveway with swingset maybe my parents place blue tarp right outside my window but no fence. lying on couch with cat. i do that alot. love life i suppose its true. my left ankle,....so close that morning i stumbled out the hallway running late and somehow i kicked the couch, turns out i broke my fourth toe. The work statements i have to confess is a hit and a miss, im currently unemployed fired from my job a year ago. after 10 years working there i got booted, why.. a female coworker made up a bunch of lies why no clue.....she was new, and wanted to prove a point i think. so yeah it definitely upset me and made me feel inferior. medical a tumor shrug, i do have many medical issues with my neck and back, and am headed to gt a mri tonight so who knows. to be honest i was also looking for contact from the otherside, from a passed family member, or if possible someone could look to my spirit guides and tell me about them, im curious. again Thank you.

As I am about to leave...I have no time available at this juncture...but as soon as I return from ...kicking some ass...I will look into my Crystal Ball and see what is there on the other side...just so you know...

...anyone who claims to 'see' images in a crystal ball is pulling your leg...it doesn't work that way...what a crystal ball actually does is magnify the frequencies surrounding a 'thing'. You don't 'see' radiowaves...but they are all around us...but if you magnify them you get a closer feel of what they are. They are not always 100% correct...but I'd say I came close to zooming in on a few things...so..we'll give the 'other side' a shot after I return from Taekwondo Class...

Hi there,

--- connecting ---

First off as i try to make a connection i keep getting the names Brett / bert. Then I hear 'misery guts' is here. I'm being told i am talking to slow, lol this male is in his 60's i would say, and seems to be quite a character, slightly on the obnoxious side at times or taken that way. He has just corrected me and indicates he is at least 80. I don't know if this is part of his sense of humour. I see him as having pepper grey hair, denser around his ears, blue eyes, thick eyebrows with a a couple of stray tinge of auburn hairs. He looks like he was a tall man, long legs and he is sitting down. He wears v neck woollen jumpers like golf sweaters for a man of his age. I see him in a pale/greyish one.

Now i am being given the name/word nichol (sp) give or take.

I'm being shown a female, grandmother figure now, she knits, but she has her full colour brown hair more or less. Glasses. I feel like she or he is trying to tell me about someone who passed with cancer in 80 something. 89. Throat.

I'm told - "her fragrance was thick"

There is a lot being said about holidays and sun, the 4 seasons hotel, and getting away to the sun every 6 months.

"willis was a name associated with him/you"

I'm getting that this man in the description feels he scolded his son too much,something he is aware of and sorry for. The relationship was rocky on what he is saying, his behalf, he acknowledges that now. He says "his cards were always right on the table" no more fishing. The energy around this is still quite heavy i feel.

I'm told that you need to control your smoking - smoking like a chimney he says.

"The present is always undo able" he says. "look at matters in a different light and a little compassion will find you. You're a smart bean"

"worry is hard" he is saying you have to take advantage of the outcome. Come inside, step inside he says.

----- Having to end the connection there, the energy has pulled back ----

Let me know if any of this relates to you. :)

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Sammy says, Stop doin' that...

a lttle girl on a bicycle is crying and her knees are bleeding

the smell of onions surrounds me

a half smoked cigar

Listen to me baby, there 's gonna come a time...you'll be okay

a silver mustang roars in the distance

the smell of cooking onions permeates the entire aura

Jennifer says don't walk down the alley tht way

how does anyone know how to skp rope? They just do it that's how

...just voices...random, eclectic voices...nothing concrete...

Sonny, there's a gold mine over there somewhere

jump it, jump it, jump it...Roger, juuuuump iiiit

a lot of sweat went into that sidewalk son

gasoline's goin' up a nickel always does this time of year

I didn't kiss you cause I was scared Charley

Mavin! your pie is ready...Mavin!!

...sorry, just vague voices of nothingness really...

bLu3 de 3n3rgy thank you!!

ill have to do some homework and see if some of that fits, the older gentlemen may be whom i was thinking of, my spirit guide in question. i went and had a reading done a couple of years ago and she was very shocked by him. it was her thought that he was very sean connery like, kinda like a knight of the round table, distinguished and reserved but with a dry sense of humor if i recall her dunno why but i was thinking of him and i guess looking for validation. i personally would like to learn more about spirit guides and ways to listen for them. but i digress. my great aunt passed away in the late 80s of breast cancer. i quit smoking 2 yrs ago. had family whom traveled to good ole sunny florida every winter. so quite abit there for me to chew on.

Joc

i must confess the onoy thing in that that makes any sense to me is the onions i always overcook with them lol put them in everything. everything else im gonna chew on.

Thanks for the info, ill chew on it all and see what happens thanks you 2

i have no idea who's joking and who's serious here ...

ohh well i hope you find what you looking for mate .. and great cat !

• Like 1

i have no idea who's joking and who's serious here ...

ohh well i hope you find what you looking for mate .. and great cat !

Actually, we are all serious here. :yes:

I joke alot...and Frank...not my dog...that would be, Jasmine...Frank is a giant rabbit that talks through the mirror...it's a movie who's name I forget...

....nonetheless...

Frequencies...

Frequencies ARE the Universe....if you don't get it already then I am not going to try explaining it in this thread...but when I 'look' into my Crystal Ball, I am tuning into Frequencies surrounding whatever I concentrate on...I don't make up the frequencies..I just report what I hear and see...if it relates...like the intense smell of onions...it relates...if it doesn't, then it doesn't. Not necessarily 'irrelevant information' just not 'relative' to a particular situation information.

For instance...Mavin? Never heard of anyone named Mavin...but I heard someone yelling at Mavin to come get their pie...who knows what that means...I don't...nor do I care really...like I said...we just report what we hear and see...

...I understand how some think it is 'weird' or 'fake'...it is what it is...

How do you do this, I mean you say you see frequencies but you hear someone yelling for Marvin, and do you smell onions through your crystal ball?

Can you only do this with your crystal ball or can anything work for you? such as a mirror,bowl of water.....

Giving this one more shot:

CRYSTALBALL.jpg

I am receiving a message from an 'entity guide' known as Pareesh.....There is a diviidng line between your self and that which you think you see....all is well and yet all is not well...you are reaching a trigger point in a relationship...when it boils over it will smell...alot...Pareesh says that this can be avoided only by your capitulation on the issue that needs resolving...

...a child named Carly says don't regenerate the fix right away, there are beautiful signs that await you regarding your enhanced notice of your self. I'm seeing a girl named Mildred far away...she is crying , dressed in red...I'm sensing a Spirit Guide known as Trobus...riding on the back of a giant acorn...plant the seed you fear to plant he says...

...a familiar flame comes into focus...St Germain...blessing you with a wave of purple radiant lustre...share the spoils of your venture he says...

...a tremendous orange cloud of dust forms on the horizon...it is the Horseman...riding with an army of avengers...What needs avenging I ask?...no answer...just a storm of Orange Dust.

...A girl named Holly is dancing in a swirl of lights...a ship is listing in a storm at sea...many feelings of being lost...a beautiful light purple overtakes the orange cloud as St Germain begins to sing....Go slowy my child, slow and steady he sings...

...the voices of the past are inspiring me to tell you something...a rebirth is coming into your life even as we speak...the delivery of an infant son will be the marking of your new life sequence...

...that is all

• Like 1

so joc what's the nature of this guide and why would it help any one in anything

is there no something it ask in return ?

sorry if it's off-topic am just trying to get something

I feel uneasy and queasy, not at all what i was expecting. Just asked a question ,but don't know a Holly

but Dolly was my mother,loved to dance. My father was in the navy and is very sick, hes losing his memory

and is not long for this world. My 20yr relationship is indeed reaching boiling point, and purple is dominant

in my life lately, everytime i close my eyes in fact to meditate, which i've onlystarted doing this y but was thinking of stopping in fact.

It appears that the second reading from Joc was for s33ker.

There is to much going on in this thread, and as a reader myself, I fully understand how this can impact, besides the point that when someone creates a reading request thread, it is considered thread derailment to come into another persons thread for your own issues, questions etc. This thread is between pokingjoker and the readers who wish to read him. Please respect that.

S33ker, and to anyone else, if you have questions regarding how Joc works, or want a reading, you should start your own thread or contact him via PM.

sorry i was just seeking some information on the topic i'll leave it be then

I was't looking for a reading, or meant to interfere, was just curious about the crystal ball and not aware of the protocal.

As it is posted on the forum i thought it was open for discussion.

It's included under the Psychic Readings board guidelines above. Also see this here -

http://www.unexplain...45#entry4369093

The definition of derailment is when one moves the topic away from the original point or purpose which is a standard rule throughout the site. Having said all that, no one is saying you can't ask questions or can't take an interest, just do so by creating your own thread or use PM's.

Thank you.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy