Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Serial murders by extended family~Japan

Simbi Laveau

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/woman-7-members-of-extended-family-arrested-in-multiple-murder-case?utm_campaign=jt_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jt_newsletter_2012-11-08_AM

An extended family of which at least 8 members are involved ,have transfixed the nation ,by being charged with at least four murders.

Bodies have been found buried under houses,and encased in concrete . A possible link to organized crime is being investigated . Motive is still not apparent,and the family seems to be led by a 63 year old woman . Not the norm for sure .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

A woman in her sixties as a mastermind,is quite intriguing . I'm going to have to follow the detail on Japanese news .

That is so messed up. I'll never understand how people can just kill someone outside of protecting yourself. Glad they caught them or there would be more victims eventually.

i always think of Japanese people as so sweet and polite... think again, me thinks.. hmmmm.. i guess every country has their fair share of nut jobs.. and it usualy runs in familys.. i cant imagine Fred and Rose West's remaining children to be all love and light..

Edited by with bells on
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/woman-linked-to-several-deaths-in-extended-family-found-dead-in-cell?utm_campaign=jt_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jt_newsletter_2012-12-12_PM

OK ,this needs to be a movie . Unbelievable stuff this woman did .Sick.

Now,someone explain to me how she didn't pass out first,before "strangling herself".