Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The slenderman myth

Tarnibritan

Its a cool myth though :tu:

I think its a cool myth! I just realized theres other posts on UM about it and read them too. Definately a fake then. But still unbelievable how quickly something like that can spread and be so quickly accepted as truth.

I think its a cool myth! I just realized theres other posts on UM about it and read them too. Definately a fake then. But still unbelievable how quickly something like that can spread and be so quickly accepted as truth.

Yeah and you can get the word around incredibly fast on the internet.

to all you who say beliveing is seeing you are wrong ive seen him since 2009 and i didnt even know about back then so yeah that prove you wrong and back then no one in my family used the internet so ive seen him 13 in total since 2009 so dont discredit each story you hear because mine ie real

come on ive seen him 13 times since 2009 beliveing is not seeing i didnt know about him back then and i still saw him its not my imagination and no one in my used the internet so i prove all of you wrong dont just knock off stories of people who actually might need help like me. my story is real.

ok i cant take a picture because he messes up my technology i took a pic of him but he fried the sd card and i took a pic with a film camera but it didnt come out right so i cant post evidence. im not trolling or makeing this up and as for diechecker i've been avoiding him trying anything get rid of him but i cant and to add to it im getting sick like i have cough,fautige,dizzyness,memory lossand i start bleeding randomly. The house bless might be holding him off but maybe not for long. I'm in stress but only for school reasonsso it cant be that remeber beliveing is not seeing and seeing is not always beliveing.

You started seeing him in 2009, the same year the fictional account came out.

The "House Bless" would not be effective in your travels to and from home or any other location you might be.

Even if we accept that none of your immediate family used the internet back then in 2009 (3 whole years ago), internet access may have been added to your house in the last 3 years and of course extended family, friends, the school and local libraries most likely had the internet in 2009 or before.

All in all not a very good attempt at trying to make people believe that a fantasy character is real.

You started seeing him in 2009, the same year the fictional account came out.

The "House Bless" would not be effective in your travels to and from home or any other location you might be.

Even if we accept that none of your immediate family used the internet back then in 2009 (3 whole years ago), internet access may have been added to your house in the last 3 years and of course extended family, friends, the school and local libraries most likely had the internet in 2009 or before.

All in all not a very good attempt at trying to make people believe that a fantasy character is real.

you know what im tired of all the skeptics that keep giving me crap i cant explain and then they claim my story is fake. ok listen the fake account thing first of all if you werent so ignorant you could have listened to when i said i did not know about him. i have a theroy that has been proven to me that slenderman stalks one person in eack town i met someone else whos experainceing what i am too so quit denying that its real out of fear. HE'S REAL! also i didnt use a computer alone back then i had to be supervised . please just give me tips to keep fighting him off.

you know what im tired of all the skeptics that keep giving me crap i cant explain and then they claim my story is fake. ok listen the fake account thing first of all if you werent so ignorant you could have listened to when i said i did not know about him. i have a theroy that has been proven to me that slenderman stalks one person in eack town i met someone else whos experainceing what i am too so quit denying that its real out of fear. HE'S REAL! also i didnt use a computer alone back then i had to be supervised . please just give me tips to keep fighting him off.

Okay, I'm just going to play along...

You cannot fight Slendeman off. He is a supernatural force and very powerful. If he wants to kill you, he will kill you. And there is very little you can do about it.

Honestly, if you've seen Slenderman thirteen times, I would think you would be dead. Slenderman does not know compassion or sympathy. He does not care for you or your well-being. He just wants to kill you. Why? None really know but it's all he seems to do.

So my tip to you? Enjoy what little time you have before the great black arms take you away forever.

• Like 2

Remember: The greatest trick that Slender Man ever played was to convince the world He does not exist...

It is rumoured that Slender Man may be repelled by placing carbohydrates (like sweets and cupcakes) in doorways and on window sills. Seriously. To focus your mind in times of peril recite the Bene Gesserit litany against fear:

I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.

Take these two steps and get back to me if your anguish persists. You cannot defeat Slender Man but if you can limit His access to your world then you can also banish Him from it altogether...

• Like 3

Okay, I'm just going to play along...

You cannot fight Slendeman off. He is a supernatural force and very powerful. If he wants to kill you, he will kill you. And there is very little you can do about it.

Honestly, if you've seen Slenderman thirteen times, I would think you would be dead. Slenderman does not know compassion or sympathy. He does not care for you or your well-being. He just wants to kill you. Why? None really know but it's all he seems to do.

So my tip to you? Enjoy what little time you have before the great black arms take you away forever.

all right i am not playing a game this is real life the only reason i can escape him so many times is because i try not to look at him when i see him and i just run some where safe and dont look back

Remember: The greatest trick that Slender Man ever played was to convince the world He does not exist...

It is rumoured that Slender Man may be repelled by placing carbohydrates (like sweets and cupcakes) in doorways and on window sills. Seriously. To focus your mind in times of peril recite the Bene Gesserit litany against fear:

I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.

Take these two steps and get back to me if your anguish persists. You cannot defeat Slender Man but if you can limit His access to your world then you can also banish Him from it altogether...

thank you for actually giveing me something useful and not giving me crap and critisim unlike other people. i myself cant belive i survived this long without being killed

all right i am not playing a game this is real life the only reason i can escape him so many times is because i try not to look at him when i see him and i just run some where safe and dont look back

I'm not playing a game either.

And that sounds an awful lot like the game Slender.

• Like 2

thank you for actually giveing me something useful and not giving me crap and critisim unlike other people. i myself cant belive i survived this long without being killed

So what you are saying is.....you are so addicted to video gaming that you can no longer distinguish between reality and being in-game. Wow. What's that like?

• Like 1

I have treated figuratively dozens of Slender Man cases and have yet to lose a single soul. Be on the lookout for the symbol of a triangle within a circle. It is significant. It will give you strength and peace...

I have treated figuratively dozens of Slender Man cases and have yet to lose a single soul. Be on the lookout for the symbol of a triangle within a circle. It is significant. It will give you strength and peace...

The International Sign of The Doughnut? Is this getting back to that sweets and carbs thing, cause if it is, they're just empty calories. Not a lot strength, though maybe a certain measure of peace, or at least fullness.

ok i cant take a picture because he messes up my technology i took a pic of him but he fried the sd card and i took a pic with a film camera but it didnt come out right so i cant post evidence

Does this mean you took a photo and developed it but it didnt turn out right? if so can you post the pic anyway

I refuse to let Slenderman become a real myth people talk about and think they've seen and no one knows where it started from.

Slenderman was obviously made up by people on forums, it is documented. Therefore he is not real and no one is actually going to 'see' him.

I refuse to let Slenderman become a real myth people talk about and think they've seen and no one knows where it started from.

Slenderman was obviously made up by people on forums, it is documented. Therefore he is not real and no one is actually going to 'see' him.

as for you i know he's real quit saying he's not that goes for all of you i bet if you were me you would be super p***ed if people kept on trying to disprove

Does this mean you took a photo and developed it but it didnt turn out right? if so can you post the pic anyway

The International Sign of The Doughnut? Is this getting back to that sweets and carbs thing, cause if it is, they're just empty calories. Not a lot strength, though maybe a certain measure of peace, or at least fullness.

post-124811-0-74004400-1353039963_thumb.

So what you are saying is.....you are so addicted to video gaming that you can no longer distinguish between reality and being in-game. Wow. What's that like?

I'm not playing a game either.

And that sounds an awful lot like the game Slender.

alright you guys are now just trying to disprove my case any way possible , when i say i run and dont look back i try to look for one of my freinds and we look for a crowded place or i run home lock my house door then lock my room door and turn on a low source of light praying he wont come after me again that night. i dont hallicanite. i can see with perfect vision on my right eye but have poor vision on my left eye they have NEVER made me hallucanate alright?

as for you i know he's real quit saying he's not that goes for all of you i bet if you were me you would be super p***ed if people kept on trying to disprove

alright you guys are now just trying to disprove my case any way possible , when i say i run and dont look back i try to look for one of my freinds and we look for a crowded place or i run home lock my house door then lock my room door and turn on a low source of light praying he wont come after me again that night. i dont hallicanite. i can see with perfect vision on my right eye but have poor vision on my left eye they have NEVER made me hallucanate alright?

Actually its well-understood that Slenderman is fake. We aren't really trying to prove anything at this point. The evidence speaks for itself and somehow you are the only one who isn't getting it. Do your friends see him too, when you are ducking and dodging or do they just go along with every silly thing you say and do?

Lay off the video games, bro. And get your glasses prescription checked. I think that left eye is causing some of your problems.

Lol. There was a forum user who claimed her brother also saw slenderman, eventually she admitted she was a troll, not that much people believed her anyway.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Lol. There a forum user who claimed her brother also saw slenderman, eventually she admitted she was a troll, not that much people believed her anyway.

Yes. I was thinking that somewhere there is a bridge missing its troll. I think maybe we found him!

• Like 1

Yes. I was thinking that somewhere there is a bridge missing its troll. I think maybe we found him!

Lol. There was a forum user who claimed her brother also saw slenderman, eventually she admitted she was a troll, not that much people believed her anyway.

Actually its well-understood that Slenderman is fake. We aren't really trying to prove anything at this point. The evidence speaks for itself and somehow you are the only one who isn't getting it. Do your friends see him too, when you are ducking and dodging or do they just go along with every silly thing you say and do?

Lay off the video games, bro. And get your glasses prescription checked. I think that left eye is causing some of your problems.

all right i dont have an older sister only a little sister who doesnt even know i go on this fourm and yes my friends do see him when im with them im not trolling im tired of explaining im not trolling, but ya my friends do see him when im with them

all right i dont have an older sister only a little sister who doesnt even know i go on this fourm and yes my friends do see him when im with them im not trolling im tired of explaining im not trolling, but ya my friends do see him when im with them

I'm not saying you're related to the other poster, however I am saying you are a troll.

There is really only two ways to see slenderman, either you saw a pic/video/ etc of slenderman, or you're ill.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Okay, I'm actually concerned at this part.

The way you refuse to listen and keep on insisting Slenderman is real despite the obvious fact he's not...

Yes, it's true. It must be true.

We are dealing with a troll.

Okay, I'm actually concerned at this part.

The way you refuse to listen and keep on insisting Slenderman is real despite the obvious fact he's not...

Yes, it's true. It must be true.

We are dealing with a troll.

Only one way to deal with a troll. Feed him to Slenderman! :devil:

I think it's an internet myth where people post an image of anything and post a man in a dark suit. It's kinda like where's wally? but more darker and more fun. Some people say there is a story behind it but im not sure.

Oh here is a long slender man thread.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=157598

Are you saying Wally is not real? :no:

That's not how hallucinations work.

i can see with perfect vision on my right eye but have poor vision on my left eye they have NEVER made me hallucanate alright?

That you know of.........

I'd say its highly likely that when you are "seeing" slenderman you are really hallucinating (unless you are just bull-$hittin us - which still seems pretty likely). Especially considering the FACT that slenderman is a figment of an online author's imagination.

You need help, friend - but not because Slenderman is chasing you. You need help because you are having visual hallucinations and you are so disconnected from reality that you think a fictional character is chasing you. Paranoia like this combined with hallucinations can be very dangerous.

Edited by orangepeaceful79