Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The slenderman myth

Tarnibritan

It's only a matter of time then. The walls of your house can't stop him. Public places won't stop him. He's going to flay your skin and wear it to bed at night to keep him warm.

Quite possibly you'll never get to 10 posts here....

Darkdemigod0

Alien Embryo

7 posts

Up to 7 posts.... I really, really hope you make it to 10!

all right i am not playing a game this is real life the only reason i can escape him so many times is because i try not to look at him when i see him and i just run some where safe and dont look back

I'm curoius where the "Safe Places" are? From what I've seen online, Slenderman goes right into peoples houses, regardless of locks, doors, dogs or alarms.

Slenderman is a supernatural entity, and as such, it is not Religion that turns him away, but Belief in something. If you believe, truely Believe that Starbucks in a safe place, then it will be. It is a battle of Wills. Good Luck to you.

• Like 1

Up to 7 posts.... I really, really hope you make it to 10!

Oh noes!!! He's here!!!!! They'll never make it to 10 now!!!

Slenderman.png

• Like 1

I have treated figuratively dozens of Slender Man cases and have yet to lose a single soul.

thats because a fake myth cant kill you.

The International Sign of The Doughnut?

I was unaware of that but, yes, it is all coming together nicely...

thats because a fake myth cant kill you.

A minor technicality. I stand by my unblemished record...

There is also an ancient incantation to be recited whilst placing the appropriate deterrents in doorways and window sills:

Owah Tahjer Kai-Amm

Repeat ad nauseum as required...

• Like 3

There is also an ancient incantation to be recited whilst placing the appropriate deterrents in doorways and window sills:

Owah Tahjer Kai-Amm

Repeat ad nauseum as required...

Hehe. I say that several times a day, must be why I never see him.

Looks like a creepy Gumby to me...definitely spooky behind the trees. Wheerree's Pokey? :passifier:

Looks like a creepy Gumby to me...definitely spooky behind the trees. Wheerree's Pokey? :passifier:

He must have been behind the tree....

pokey.jpg

• Like 1

Pokey Bates. No showering for me for a week!

I wish I looked like her in the shower...well...before all the slashing and blood and stuff.

Anybody ever wonder how he got to be such a slender man?

He's on a strict diet, which is why he's repelled by sugary treats.

You see, it's not Slender Man, it's actually Splenda Man.

• Like 3

He's on a strict diet, which is why he's repelled by sugary treats.

You see, it's not Slender Man, it's actually Splenda Man.

I thought he was trying for a Reality Show on MTV and was determined to be skinner then the other Celebrities so he can talk about how Fat they are.

• Like 1

Slenderman can be killed! Turns out he uses the imagination and belief of mankind against us. So the more people dont believe him and say he isnt real, the less we will hear or see about him.

I think the OP's gone.

tumblr_mdnr3lIPGI1qmqh7go12_r1_250.gif?t=1353389153

Anyone else expect that?

I think the OP's gone.

tumblr_mdnr3lIPGI1qmqh7go12_r1_250.gif?t=1353389153

Anyone else expect that?

???????

I'm just a newbie, but I thought I'd put my two cents in. As everyone else has mentioned, Slender man is not real. He was made up on message board during a contest. However, there have entities like slender man such as the banshee or the wendigo in mythology. I'm not trying to support the one who believe Slender man exists, this poor guy needs some serious help. Then again, there are always going to be people who say things are there when they really aren't.

Maybe this time next month there will be an army of Slender Men? Maybe Slender Man will meet a Slender Woman and have slender babies? You never know.

The OP is probably trying to convince you that he was taken by Slender man...

• Like 1

The OP is probably trying to convince you that he was taken by Slender man...

Well, if he's gone to convince us, or, if he is gone because S-Man got him... Either way, he's not going to be typing up more of his stories here.

And welcome to the UM forums!!

sorry i haven't been posting because i cant be posting so much to you guys because i have other things to do so this is probably gonna be my last post because i dont have time to pointlessly prove to skeptics that he's real so no this was not a troll goodbye for now

There are some people that have never heard of him that have actually claimed seeing him, and when I showed them about it on the net, they freaked the **** out.

I questioned 6 junior high school students at church and all of them told me Slenderman is a Video Game.