Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The slenderman myth

Tarnibritan

Lets have show of hands, shall we - who here has killed a demon? I killed one just the other day. Anybody else?

Nah, haven't played doom for a while. However I killed some aliens just a couple of hours ago.
  • Like 1

actually, it seems that demonics have taken that "image" to use it to get close or to feed off of people. Either way its "image" may not be real, but the power behind it is. (Let me guess, this will turn into an agruement that demons are/ are not real.)

Have you ever told your doctor about these delusions?
  • Like 1

Perhaps we can have a constructive discussion about the qualitative differences between a being said to exist in "thought form" and one that exists in "Imaginationland". I, too, am of the opinion that Slenderman is a fine example of a "myth gone wild"...

Not quite on top of the agruement, but is ther anyone on this site that is a paranormal invetigator in Noblesville, Indiana near Morse Lake? It isnt for me, but someone else who asked my help. There was a slenderman sighting (dont know if it was a real sighting or not) But I guess there was a father who doesnt remember stabbing his child for no reason. (Blackouts are typical of temporary possession.)

I continue to be blown away by people saying they are seeing Slenderman in real life. Thats like reporting a sighting of the Easter bunny, or Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. All known myths, equally as fake as slenderman.

• Like 1

I continue to be blown away by people saying they are seeing Slenderman in real life. Thats like reporting a sighting of the Easter bunny, or Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. All known myths, equally as fake as slenderman.

Wait, wait, wait, wait.... The Easter Bunny is not real? Then who the hell is breaking into my house and leaving candy and eggs for my Kids??? I'll have to talk to the dog about this....

Seriously, I with you Orange... I can't see how anyone would think this is any more real then the demons out of Doom, or any other video game/internet critter.

• Like 1

Just for your information, Ive never seen played or read of Doom. I didnt know what a demon was until I ran into one, or more. It was an honest question, but now I know not to come to this sight looking to warn people or to ask for investigators (or hunters)

If you are referring to the man in Indiana who you say has stabbed his child then such things are best left to the police, courts, and mental health professionals. A self-proclaimed “paranormal researcher” would have limited access and could end up being a hindrance. Claiming “no memory” of violent acts is a sign of mental illness or the feigning of mental illness rather than of demonic possession or Slenderman infestation.

If you are honestly seeking to warn people and/or engage seriously with people on such topics then all you need to do is back up what you claim. Anything less is the stuff of "thought forms" and "Imaginationland"...

Slenderman can be killed! Turns out he uses the imagination and belief of mankind against us. So the more people dont believe him and say he isnt real, the less we will hear or see about him.

Now, this makes sense.

HEY! Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are real. AND! I'll not listen to more of your lies!!!!!

:angry:

Just for your information, Ive never seen played or read of Doom. I didnt know what a demon was until I ran into one, or more. It was an honest question, but now I know not to come to this sight looking to warn people or to ask for investigators (or hunters)

We've had several Demon Hunters come through these forums, but for some reason, they post that they are going off hunting and they never come back to report what happened.

If you're lucky there are many demon hunting/beliving people on these forums, just most don't live in the Crypto area. Try the religion forums, or the Encounters forum. :tu:

Not quite on top of the agruement, but is ther anyone on this site that is a paranormal invetigator in Noblesville, Indiana near Morse Lake? It isnt for me, but someone else who asked my help. There was a slenderman sighting (dont know if it was a real sighting or not) But I guess there was a father who doesnt remember stabbing his child for no reason. (Blackouts are typical of temporary possession.)

Are you talking about the Harrison case? If so, apparently the guy had problems in AL before taking the kids without permission to IN and wasn't having such a jolly time of it there either.

I have gone through a very reputable source that lists all types of ghost and demon, but there is no mention of Slenderman, so he can't be real and Scoobypedia never lies. :P

• Like 1

I have gone through a very reputable source that lists all types of ghost and demon, but there is no mention of Slenderman, so he can't be real and Scoobypedia never lies. :P

Ruh Roh, Rraggy!

I was stalked by a slender man. I doubt that he's *the* slender man, though. The Slender Man sounds like some kind of new meme or myth. He reminds me of the Dream Man.

Sweet! A Scooby Wiki! Off I go to relive fond childhood memories. :)

I was stalked by a slender man. I doubt that he's *the* slender man, though. The Slender Man sounds like some kind of new meme or myth. He reminds me of the Dream Man.

A secret admirer? At least he wasn't fat.
  • Like 1

Perhaps we should create Lardo-man? Maybe we could make some money off this deal if it takes off.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

I would have preferred a slender woman. I never knew why the strange man stalked me. He appeared everywhere I went, and it didn't matter when or where it was. He looked like a nerdy private eye from a 1950s movie.

sounds like a slenderman entity, but that doesnt mean anything either. So hunters have been on this site hu? Does anyone know any members that are?

sounds like a slenderman entity, but that doesnt mean anything either.

Now you are getting the picture! None of the slenderman stuff means anything at all. Because its pretend. :tu:

• Like 1

hmm, for those who doubt my paranormal group, what do you know?

and for the pictures, from what we have gathered: "slenderman " He has a high electromagnetic field, which screws up electronics.

Incidently, (How do I put this so I dont get taunted?) Well I will have to come out and say it: Since "slenderman" is demonic, when it dies it simply dissapeers unlike other creatures. I believe that happens to all demons. Think about it: They are not part of this world, so they have no body. What could it leave behind but scars and wounds? They are part of the afterlife, and contriy to belief, demons can be killed. BUT it is very diificult(worse than an excorsim) to do.

I'm just going to post this to blow your theory out of the water.

Me and my dad are both pilots. We have both flown through the Bremuda Triangle before. On the flight, the EM feild drained the radio batteries in his Mooney in 10 minutes.

Our entire flight we took pictures and videos.

We didn't have a single problem at all.

EM feilds do not effect cameras or videos because they are not using radio wave frequencies.

You have no clue what your talking about do you.

Edited by Wildchild41
  • Like 1

I'm just going to post this to blow your theory out of the water.

Me and my dad are both pilots. We have both flown through the Bremuda Triangle before. On the flight, the EM feild drained the radio batteries in his Mooney in 10 minutes.

Our entire flight we took pictures and videos.

We didn't have a single problem at all.

EM feilds do not effect cameras or videos because they are not using radio wave frequencies.

You have no clue what your talking about do you.

YES! THIS!