Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush Accidently Votes For Obama

Ashotep

Ahem...Stellar.

Fair enough. It was a joke. I retract my statement.

Having said that, I believe its a sad point in itself when the joke is so believable.

• Like 5

Fair enough. It was a joke. I retract my statement.

Having said that, I believe its a sad point in itself when the joke is so believable.

Well, that video is pretty harsh though, after watching that, I also wondered if the "cast ballot" thing was possibly true.

Haha. Someone's been 'Onioned'.

• Like 1

Its fake. Never happened.marilyn Monroe was very smart she just acted like a air head people ate it up.its a shame that the kennedys got away with her death.

• Like 1

Ahaha yes you guys are soooo right....George W Bush is brilliant! He deserves an Emmy for his incredible acting because I was totally convinced he was a dumba**!!!

• Like 1

Someone correct me if i'm wrong please, but, did he ever debate anyone while campaigning for governor of Texas.. or President? Why not?

are you serious ? the guy is halirious i get kick out of watching him more than i do than watching seinfield

compare the two videos below ! there is no way to compare between the two intelligence :D

Though I despise the man, and what he did, I cant help but feeling sorry for the guy.

But on the other hand, the man was/is a few clowns short of a circus and couldn't pour p*** out of a boot with instructions on the heel. So with an intellect, rivalled only by garden tools, it is a pretty amazing to even imagine he was a president..

The light might have been on, -but sure as hell- nobody was home.

The wheel kept spinning, but the hamster was dead.

Speaking of spoofs or truths, this `closed off´ congressional state of the union by Bush had quite a few people in a spin some years back.

[media=]

BTW here is the second part of Clinton handing Chris Wallace, and FOX-news, his/their a$$.

[media=]

[/media]

are you serious ? the guy is halirious i get kick out of watching him more than i do than watching seinfield

compare the two videos below ! there is no way to compare between the two intelligence :D

[media=]

[/media]

I had myself a good laugh watching that video... I felt sorry for Bush, but at the same time, I felt he was pretty funny, and he wasn't trying to be funny... I seriously think he should have went into comedy...a few slots on Saturday night live ..

I wouldn't have called it a stupidity video either.. Just comical :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

BTW here is the second part of Clinton handing Chris Wallace, and FOX-news, his/their a$$.

[media=]

[/media]

am not american but i really liked clinton president

he was intellgeant and smart and reasonable level-headed

which is good qualities in person

I had myself a good laugh watching that video... I felt sorry for Bush, but at the same time, I felt he was pretty funny, and he wasn't trying to be funny... I seriously think he should have went into comedy...a few slots on Saturday night live ..

I wouldn't have called it a stupidity video either.. Just comical :P

i seriously think he would have had bright career as comedian

my favorite part when he wanted to say : fool me once shame on you . fool me twice shame on me "

that was halirious :D

i mean even I know that saying !!!

• Like 1