Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Obama As You've Never Seen Him

EllJay

Real men cry..... It shows they are human and can show emotions... When they cried at birth, it showed they were alive

You think he cried when the Libyan ambassador was killed? No, he said it's not optimal, then went to sleep and partied with Jay-Z the next day. He's a manipulator, a fake, a fraud. He saw that it worked for Hillary in 2008 during the primaries so he wrote it down in his little black book to use later. He doesn't have an ounce of human compassion in his body because he's not human, he's a pod person. He was grown in a lab to be a Manchurian candidate.

• Like 1

I've noticed a lot of right wingers are emotionally undeveloped - they not only lack human qualities like empathy and understanding, they also lack senses of humor and open minds.

Then they make up for it living with irrational fear, closed minds and xenophobia. Sad, really.

Edited by Mr. Smith
  • Like 3

Joc, why don't you respect men who, at times, show emotions? Have you never shed a tear in public?

Edited to add: May I suggest to anybody who claims that they never shed a tear; hire the DVD, Red Dog. :tu:

Here is a review

No, I haven't. When Boehner got all teary eyed I wanted to throw up...same with Obama. I don't have to respect men who cry in public...so there...sorry that troubles you.....

...but I will amend the entire premise...

Men, it's okay to cry...really...show all the emotions you want...

...I amend the premise to this..

BlackBelts don't cry...I guess that explains alot! :gun:

The only woosie/s is the one/s that CANNOT show their true feeling's, whatever those feeling's are, whether they be Joy/happiness, sad, excitement, anger etc etc.... (in my opinion)

Yeah, afraid to show extremely natural emotion because of what others will think of you. We're all that woos to some degree, but the people who celebrate it as a mark of manliness. Come on. Seriously. Come on. ..Really?

It's just how they were raised, but I think if they really thought about they were saying, they'd have a moment of clarity. I'd hope. Getting in tune with your emotions is getting in tune with you.

Edited by _Only

You think he cried when the Libyan ambassador was killed? No, he said it's not optimal, then went to sleep and partied with Jay-Z the next day. He's a manipulator, a fake, a fraud. He saw that it worked for Hillary in 2008 during the primaries so he wrote it down in his little black book to use later. He doesn't have an ounce of human compassion in his body because he's not human, he's a pod person. He was grown in a lab to be a Manchurian candidate.

Well that took an unexpected turn at the end.

Real men cry..... It shows they are human and can show emotions... When they cried at birth, it showed they were alive

Well, I'd say 'real men' know they don't have to attempt to be a real man. They just need to be their self, what they are inside, and screw all else who tel them what they need to be.

• Like 3

Well that took an unexpected turn at the end.

I should have clarified that he was grown in a lab by David Axelrod.

• Like 1

Well, I'd say 'real men' know they don't have to attempt to be a real man.

They are human like anyone else with emotions.. All this ego makes any man look like someone with no real emotions..Their ego is what stops them.. If they value that more than real emotions, they are sad men

I never would have seen my father cry, in fact I used to think he was unable to do so.. Until the day came when he stood in front of his mothers coffin and said.. I'll never see my mother again.. I saw tears that day...That's when I knew...everyone at some point will cry..

I don't believe that no man cries.. In fact, I would bet that those that are choking on their own ego's that pipe up saying - Oh crying is for wimps .. I would bet they cry more in private than others would in public . The ego is a smoke screen

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

I don't care what you think of him, it is no skin off my nose.. I am talking about men in general.. they do cry.. whether they have lost a loved one or seen their first born come into the world, amongst many things in life.. Emotions are real like it or not

... He doesn't have an ounce of human compassion in his body because he's not human, he's a pod person. He was grown in a lab to be a Manchurian candidate.

Oh for pity's sakes....just let it go. This is becoming ridiculous a "pod person" "grown in a lab". I hope you're just attempting to be humorous because the line into 'La-La' has been crossed there.

• Like 3

Who`s crying? Just asked the 160 coal workers who just got laid off in Ohio. Who will be crying, when the added taxes on busineses that make over 250,000 and they start laying all you people off , less jobs and more welfare, or when everyone taxes go up in Jan and you have to dig more into your pocket. Who will be crying when Obama care adds 5 trillion more to the debt, and the doctors are already saying they are going to take early retirememts or just quit all together, when they can`nt handle all the people that are going to be thrown at them, a doctor shortage. Good luck in seeing your doctor, we don`t have to change your doctors because you won`t see them anymore:) :) More people will be crowding back into the ER`s just to see a doctor. Yep there will be a whole lot more crying:):0

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 3

Here...have a tissue! Swallowing your emotions down is what guys do that get 'all choked up'. Getting all choked up on emotion is for sissy's...here have another tissue...as a matter of fact...emotion is for sissy's! What the hell, take the whole damn box...let it all out guy...here comes Eljay...share some tissues with him...

Everyone cries.

Who`s crying? Just asked the 160 coal workers who just got laid off in Ohio. Who will be crying, when the added taxes on busineses that make over 250,000 and they start laying all you people off , less jobs and more welfare, or when everyone taxes go up in Jan and you have to dig more into your pocket. Who will be crying when Obama care adds 5 trillion more to the debt, and the doctors are already saying they are going to take early retirememts or just quit all together, when they can`nt handle all the people that are going to be thrown at them, a doctor shortage. Good luck in seeing your doctor, we don`t have to change your doctors because you won`t see them anymore:) :) More people will be crowding back into the ER`s just to see a doctor. Yep there will be a whole lot more crying:):0

Do you claim or purport to believe in democracy, as in leaders being selected by the wish of the People? If yes, you really can't complain if the wish of the People was different from yours. I'm afraid that banging on endlessly about how stupid the People were for making a choice that was different from what your preferred option would have been does not make one look very dignified .

(P.S. I liked the 'Like' button instead of 'Reply', but you can have it on me.)

Do you claim or purport to believe in democracy, as in leaders being selected by the wish of the People? If yes, you really can't complain if the wish of the People was different from yours. I'm afraid that banging on endlessly about how stupid the People were for making a choice that was different from what your preferred option would have been does not make one look very dignified .

(P.S. I liked the 'Like' button instead of 'Reply', but you can have it on me.)

I don't claim any such thing. The people are sheep being led to slaughter by the Government Media. Looking dignified is not really what's important...surviving the coming Storm is what's important.

Personally, I am investing all of my money (like I have anything left to invest after the last four years) in a Tissue Company...because when the Fit hits the Shan everyone will be crying...except me that is...because...I am not a New Age Man. I prefer the time in history when the men wore the make-up not the women...and the make-up the men wore was War Paint...yeah, they didn't cry either...well...until the Trail of Tears...which is where we are heading now...but that's okay...I see where all of you people are coming from...and that's fine....

....touchy feely...

...sorry I ruffled all your little feathers...seriously I am...some people don't find humor in places others do...and they take it all personal, and then they get all emotional and then...they cry...so boo freaking hoo to all of you....That's a joke...see the smileys> :w00t::gun::yes:

Edited by joc

Says the guy with the tear drop in his signature lol

• Like 2

Says the guy with the tear drop in his signature lol

Nice! :nw:

I guess being elected President of the United States is not a good enough reason to be emotional.
  • Like 2

Lol @ this joc guy, im willing to bet he is either some kid who thinks hes a tough guy or a grown man with some serious emotional problems deep down that he is desperatly denying.

Lol @ this joc guy, im willing to bet he is either some kid who thinks hes a tough guy or a grown man with some serious emotional problems deep down that he is desperatly denying.

Yeah, I'm just a kid (at heart) and yeah, I have some really deep seated emotional problems (who doesn't?).

The truth is...Life is not a smooth highway with bumps here and there. Life is a bumpy road, filled with obstacles, with some patches of smooth here and there (enjoy them when and while you can).

I don't have much tolerance for whiners, complainers, liars or thieves. I am not a MetroSexual. If you want to cry feel free. I don't have much respect for people who openly weep from emotion in front of an audience. There are alot of 'touchy feely' (mostly bleeding heart liberals) who live for the emotional drama of life. I don't. My philosophy is: take the bumps in the road as they come...keep your emotions in check, because after all, they are chemical responses in your brain...experience the emotions...but don't let them control your life.

The Feminization of the Male Species is what this is all about. You don't really need to be an Economic Girly Man!

...and btw...you should be a bit more reserved when speaking ill of anyone...especially someone you don't even know... in an open forum like this...just saying.

Oh, and just one more btw....I don't think I am a tough guy...I AM a tough guy!

• Like 1

I respect your response, I was expecting a basic trolling response. I see you have your opinion and you explained your point. i like that.

And I do watch what I say to other people online, everything I write I mean, no impulsiveness with me. But then again Im a tough guy too so I wouldnt care either way :)

I respect your response, I was expecting a basic trolling response. I see you have your opinion and you explained your point. i like that.

And I do watch what I say to other people online, everything I write I mean, no impulsiveness with me. But then again Im a tough guy too so I wouldnt care either way :)

So....do you cry in public?

I have never cried in public, cant say I will or wont though. Usually I would try not too but who knows, some emotions are so intense you may not be able to help it. Just to be clear, you DO cry when you are alone right? Not saying you do it all the time but you do cry when you feel the need too...right?