Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Obama As You've Never Seen Him

EllJay

Trolls don't cry, scientific fact. And what constitutes as crying in public? If you mean cry at the local mall, nope, never have done that. Or is just around a group of people considered public? That I have done. I have no shame in saying I have cried at funerals of friends and family. Holding it in does not make you tough, and can sometimes do more harm than good. A good cry never hurt anyone. I think men who think it is girly to cry, aren't real secure in their manhood. I have no problems in that department.

• Like 1

I have never cried in public, cant say I will or wont though. Usually I would try not too but who knows, some emotions are so intense you may not be able to help it. Just to be clear, you DO cry when you are alone right? Not saying you do it all the time but you do cry when you feel the need too...right?

No...not in private...not in public...I DO NOT CRY! Doesn't mean I'm incapable of it...just means I choose not too. It's just too 'woosified' in my opinion...but hey...you are going to get me in trouble here because I'm already in trouble for my stance on crying...good god in heaven, how did that ever become such the issue? But it did and it is and I really don't want to make TPTB upset anymore than they already are...I certainly don't want to be held responsible for actually making someone cry...so...I'm just gonna leave it alone now okay? :passifier:

Well in the end its your opinion but I think If you call me a wussy for crying at my fathers funeral for instance you are drinking too much of the "hardcore everything tough guy man bro" juice becaue that is simply ridiculous, not trying to diss you but imo that just shows some serious insecurity in ones self and if someone where to tell me that im a "wuss" for crying about something like that to my face we are gonna have some serious problems.

Just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

Not crying is a weakeness, you only care for yourself

...so not crying when you feel like it, makes you a selfish individual? Wow...logic beyond the pale...