Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO spotted over Denver

Yeah that looks identical.

So obviously just filming insects, Fox news filmed them as well and the "aviation expert" is an idiot and fraud.

Case closed then.

You mean to tell me Fox news at the local level is just as bad as the Network level? :lol: . The "aviation expert" is obviously not a "bugs expert", otherwise he would have recognize clearly that those are bugs! I am neither a bug nor aviation expert so I can't jump to any conclusion. However, they seemed to fly too erratic to be consider "intelligently" controlled.

If its does appear regularly like the man claimed, then I don't know why more footage are not available. I do understand it's not easy to set up camera for hours, days after days. I would love to see more people go to this place and try their luck. Maybe we'll get better footage if this happened.

Based on how many shots and different times it was shot yes it is a bug.... facepalm! At some part you even see how sunlight reflects from it, so yeah mettalic bugs!

And guess what FAA gave a statment AHAHAHahahaha this must be such a joke... why is FAA even involving or giving statements?

They have a rule to dismiss every UFO sighting written in their handbook ( so yes FAA is big joke ).

By the way the object appeared many times in a week so... that makes the footage very credible and you don't need to make tests... i thought it was a bug too, untill i saw sunlight reflection..

If its does appear regularly like the man claimed, then I don't know why more footage are not available. I do understand it's not easy to set up camera for hours, days after days. I would love to see more people go to this place and try their luck. Maybe we'll get better footage if this happened.

Are you from year 1800? Check earthcam for example cameras recording 24/7 entire year... and like i said metallic bugs, because i've never seen a bug who can reflect sunlight...

Are you from year 1800? Check earthcam for example cameras recording 24/7 entire year... and like i said metallic bugs, because i've never seen a bug who can reflect sunlight...

How about these beauties:

beetleblingr.jpg

(link)

• Like 1

Found in Costa Ricka or tropical rainforests, well thats very very far away from the place of this event, and i doubt it is this specific bug... Still wow, actualy a metallic bug didn't know such things exists... well not metallic but looks like it :)

I can't believe what I've been reading... They are clearly bugs flying past the camera, come on people where is your comman sense? That news report was laughable. Human intelligence is really going backwards :unsure2:

nevermind...

Edited by Nuke_em

Found in Costa Ricka or tropical rainforests, well thats very very far away from the place of this event, and i doubt it is this specific bug... Still wow, actualy a metallic bug didn't know such things exists... well not metallic but looks like it :)

Most likely not, but you can google dung beetle - "glossy" bugs as well.

very interesting

and i see insults are still popular here

Edited by ShadowBoy86x

Most likely not?

Glistening metallic beetlesliving in Costa Rica’s rainforests have tantalized and delighted those who’ve spied them over the centuries

Link

Edit; Pretty shiny animals on the link too!

Edited by Nuke_em

Link

Edit; Pretty shiny animals on the link too!

Amazing, isn't it?

Nevertheless, surface of the insect (or bird, or any other surface of some roughness) don't have to be polished to be glossy (Rayleigh criterion); you can check it by yourself: take mat paper, bend it in "upside down U form", point it to a lamp and look at it in small grazing angles.

Well, it is unidentified, there is no doubt about that; however, I am curious as to what it actually is.

Balloon? Blimp? A military aircraft prototype?

I wish those darn aliens would just land and settle all this controversy. Then we can focus on something other than UFO's or aliens. Most of the real aliens are in government anyways. They are so far out of touch that they live in their own little world of world domination etc. And if those unseen hazards are man made they are going to cause an accident one day by zipping around like they do.

Rods all over again?

Haven't had time to read the article/thread yet but that's my guess haha.

Edit: now I've watched the videos and it looks like bugs!

A mile high? C'mon!

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 1

Actually, it would be the ones that do not reflect sunlight that you've never seen.

Lot of discussion over a video of a couple bugs...

Ageed! They are just far enough away that the wings don't show much, but in some of the videos you can see what looks like wing beats.

Would UFO enthusiasts take lots of videos and only show the ones that were deceptive? And not the ones that clearly showed the objects to be bugs?

Was the experiment repeated in other fields and aimed in other directions? Possibly it only looks like they are swarming over Denver, because that is the only place they have ever aimed the camera at...

• Like 3

They are all around us, all the time, all day every day, just like spirits. Wake up and smell the Uranium!

Just track -em - by there out gassing ! or Urine-ium ! Thats will lead you to the source ! :td: Nah ! THey wear Cloaks !

It is a bug. The camera is focused on the city not close range, the bug is flying close to the lense. I can't believe they even said on the news that it is not a bug, it is clearly exactly what you would see if you took a camera to a field focused on the distance and a bug flew by the lense. The only reason it is even on the news is to get ratings.

Edited by Razer

The thing cannot be detected because of its speed and its not manmade. Obviously, why it is there, it is using the environment and becoming part of the community,a parasite worthy of investigation.

They are all around us, all the time, all day every day, just like spirits. Wake up and smell the Uranium!

Yes, bugs are all over the place.

• Like 1