Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO spotted over Denver

I hate to say "I told ya so" zoser... but... nah, I really don't hate it that much at all.

Are you going to acknowledge this one as being bugs now or no?

Not proven by a long way; what is there to prove it? I don't confess to have read every post on this thread but am I missing something?

Just because DC says so?

If you have some special information please provide it.

Edited by zoser

What would provide good proof? Hundreds of frames showing a clear insect, and then that it continues moving and ends up looking completely like the suspected UFOs? Or would that be dismissed as coincidence?

What about the two camera experiment, where the bug/UFO is recorded in one camera and not the other?

• Like 2

Please believe me, I would love these to be real ET-based craft, like so many pics on here, but I say these are indeed close-distance flying common earth-based critters...

Edited by Matt Vinyl
  • Like 1

What would provide good proof? Hundreds of frames showing a clear insect, and then that it continues moving and ends up looking completely like the suspected UFOs? Or would that be dismissed as coincidence?

What about the two camera experiment, where the bug/UFO is recorded in one camera and not the other?

It seems to me that since we've not seen a rush of people in the area flock to the location to either see the object first hand or do some photography...maybe 99.99% of them think it was bugs and the .01% that believe it might be ET's are blind and don't have a camera??

• Like 2

Your cone and capsule are bugs. The appearance is due to the bugs movement being faster then the frame rate of the camera. This is very well known. Reference... rods.

Zoser still holds a torch for Joe. He believes Rods have not been adequately explained. Having the results repeated on demand, and instructions on how to create your own Rods is apparently insufficient evidence. It's a race with Zoser and Nopeda at the moment I think.

• Like 4

If you have some special information please provide it.

What would be the point Zoser? I have proven you blatantly wrong on so many cases it is just not funny anymore. Not once have you so much as acknowledged the information, let alone debated it. In any case you have gone so far as to respond to it, we get the same ridiculous answer as we did here on the insect. You find it "ridiculous". You found a Rocket Scientist explaining rocket science to you "sci fi" as you do the theory of camera shutter speeds on Roswell Rods. It seems if you do not understand a thing, you not only dismiss it outright, but encourage others to do so as well. More often than not, this is how you get my attention.

I would suggest that you stop spinning fabrications. You have no intention of looking further at any piece of evidence, and if it comes from a textbook, your advice is to hold a cross to the textbook and run with imagination. And then you have the audacity to tell people to research a subject, when it is blatantly clear that you avoid such like a plague. Then in the same breath as telling someone to research or study you say throw away the textbooks and run with your mind.

So why do you ask for information you will dismiss, and tell people to do research you will never discuss with them. You try to sound like an authority, but anyone familiar with your posting knows you are just a Youtube junkie. That is not research Zoser. Not at all. Your entire time here has proven one thing. You have only two answers. ET and Testimony. If te questions does not fit your answer, they are considered invalid. You place up Youtube clip after clip, yet you have not had the decency to click and read one lousy link left for you. That's incredibly rude, and arrogant of you to demand people do things that you would not do, or ever discuss again.

The question is a genuine one. Why do you ask people to do things for you, when you have no intention of taking such any further at any stage? Why should Boon provide it? What would that accomplish? Another chance for you to regard science with disdain in a public forum? What do you get out of that?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 5

It seems to me that since we've not seen a rush of people in the area flock to the location to either see the object first hand or do some photography...maybe 99.99% of them think it was bugs and the .01% that believe it might be ET's are blind and don't have a camera??

I think what I am wondering is why these alien ships are never any closer, or any further, but are explained to Always be flying directly over Denver, very fast. But, only perpendicular to where ever there is a camera apparently.

Zoser still holds a torch for Joe. He believes Rods have not been adequately explained. Having the results repeated on demand, and instructions on how to create your own Rods is apparently insufficient evidence. It's a race with Zoser and Nopeda at the moment I think.

HA! LOL! Racing toward what? The science of the 9th century?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

HA! LOL! Racing toward what? The science of the 9th century?

Nah, didn't they tell you? Ancient man was no more than a chimp. Aliens did it all. I think we were invented along with the Internet or something. Only xts are capable of existing and evolving alone.

DId I ever tell you the Koala joke?

Why did the first Koala fall out of the tree??

He was Dead.

Why did the second Koala fall out of the tree??

He was dead too.

Why did the third Koala fall out of the tree??

He thought it was a new fad.

Why did the fourth Koala fall out of the tree??

The first one fell on him

Why did the fifth Koala fall out of the tree??

He thought it was a race to the bottom

And so it goes, but I thought it seemed appropriate to stop here............................................. :ph34r:

I theorize that it must be moving at tremendous speeds to avoid detection by radar and being seen by local residents...but the aliens might have forgotten to factor someone video taping it.

I theorize that it must be moving at tremendous speeds to avoid detection by radar and being seen by local residents...but the aliens might have forgotten to factor someone video taping it.

I have not heard that traveling fast enough would help evade radar. Where did you hear that? Radar travels at the speed of light, and the tracking is done by reading the reflections of the object tracked. So, the only way to actually avoid radar is to prevent reflection.

Moving extremely fast simply prevents interception, such as in the case of ICBMs.

I'd also think that the frame rate of a TV camera would be horrible for detecting stuff invisible to the human eye, as it usually records at like 50 frames a second, while the human eye functions at around 60 frames per second. The local News repeated the experiment using their own cameras, so we can assume they were not using high speed cameras.

• Like 1

I have not heard that traveling fast enough would help evade radar. Where did you hear that? Radar travels at the speed of light, and the tracking is done by reading the reflections of the object tracked. So, the only way to actually avoid radar is to prevent reflection.

Moving extremely fast simply prevents interception, such as in the case of ICBMs.

I'd also think that the frame rate of a TV camera would be horrible for detecting stuff invisible to the human eye, as it usually records at like 50 frames a second, while the human eye functions at around 60 frames per second. The local News repeated the experiment using their own cameras, so we can assume they were not using high speed cameras.

You people just don't get it, do you. Anything you can imagine is possible, and Extraterrestrial beings are always capable of it. You always want to complicate matters by bringing up those pesky little facts like physical realities and so on, but you are never going to win this argument, never, never, never...

Edited by Gaden
  • Like 1

You people just don't get it, do you. Anything you can imagine is possible, and Extraterrestrial beings are always capable of it. You always want to complicate matters by bringing up those pesky little facts like physical realities and so on, but you are never going to win this argument, never, never, never...

Humm... I can imagine walking on a black hole and kicking it over to bump into another one. I can imagine grabbing the entire galaxy in a hand, stopping it and reversing its rotational direction. I can imagine jumping straight up from my desk and landing on the Moon in 1.5 milliseconds... But none of that is ever going to happen. Just as what you are suggesting did not happen.

I'm sorry, but it is just super ignorant to believe that a crappy camera can capture super fast images when the technology is effectively worse then the human eye.

How do the ETs make a crappy camera work better? And why do the 9,999 other cameras that are Inside Denver never see anything flying overhead?

Does the aliens "cloaking technology" only not work at that specific distance and that specific vector?

I think you are wrong, the arguement was won on page one of this thread. This thread is like a rattlesnake that continues to bite and thrash after you have put a bullet through its head. It just does not know it is dead yet.

Humm... I can imagine walking on a black hole and kicking it over to bump into another one. I can imagine grabbing the entire galaxy in a hand, stopping it and reversing its rotational direction. I can imagine jumping straight up from my desk and landing on the Moon in 1.5 milliseconds... But none of that is ever going to happen. Just as what you are suggesting did not happen.

I'm sorry, but it is just super ignorant to believe that a crappy camera can capture super fast images when the technology is effectively worse then the human eye.

How do the ETs make a crappy camera work better? And why do the 9,999 other cameras that are Inside Denver never see anything flying overhead?

Does the aliens "cloaking technology" only not work at that specific distance and that specific vector?

I think you are wrong, the arguement was won on page one of this thread. This thread is like a rattlesnake that continues to bite and thrash after you have put a bullet through its head. It just does not know it is dead yet.

Hold on there, pard. You apparently haven't paid any attention to any of my previous posts. I was fairly certain all that had would recognise my post as sarcasm.

Hold on there, pard. You apparently haven't paid any attention to any of my previous posts. I was fairly certain all that had would recognise my post as sarcasm.

Sorry!!!! :cry:

It is that darned lack of smileys that always throw me off.... :innocent:

Burn!! :nw: :nw:

:cry:

:alien:

:clap:

:tsu: :tsu:

:whistle: :whistle: :innocent:

:su :su :st

:santa: :santa:

Sorry!!!! :cry:

It is that darned lack of smileys that always throw me off.... :innocent:

The stamping feet and Never Never Never bit tipped me off. ;)

Do some research into Ufology and you may well change your mind. PS the argument was won decades ago.

Do some research into Ufology and you may well change your mind. PS the argument was won decades ago.

Aliens are like Bigfoot. Not every report is for real. And ever person that sees one is not always correct about what they saw. For every video posted on Youtube that is said to be real, two are posted that are obviously fake.

Why should we assume that there are only Bad Fakes, and True Sightings?

Your opinion is skewed. If an idea is outlandish, you're all for it, the less evidence, the better. And your argument always insinuates it was won decades ago. What happened decades ago was that you were duped. If your argument had been won, it would be in the history books.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I don't know what this is.. but I have witnessed the same events here in England a number of years ago, the objects were darting in and out of the clouds, interesting stuff x