Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pub ghost captured on video ?

Still Waters

When the landlady calls time, she is the visitor who refuses to leave.

A spooky spirit affectionately dubbed "Beryl" has been causing mischief at The Manchester Arms in Hull.

She flickers lights, turns off machines, plays with hair, causes floods and has even been captured on CCTV.

Lisa and Mark Fowler took over the Old Town pub ten weeks ago and have been experiencing some spooky goings-on ever since.

http://www.thisishul...tail/story.html

I see nothing paranormal here. I see a visual anomaly being produced by the light's reflection on to the camera lens. It is bizarre as to how people simply can not make logical deductions like this.

They could be seeing something and having other ghostly experiences but its hard to tell on this video. Things can be faked so easily.

Mark Fowler ran the fruit stand. Peggy Mitchell owned the pub.

(only the East Enders fans will get this one).

Manchester Arms ghost: Paranormal team to probe Hull pub

A paranormal investigations team will be hunting for ghostly residents at The Manchester Arms, in Hull's Old Town.

After the Mail revealed landlords Lisa and Mark Fowler believed there was a ghost haunting the pub, PSI Hull decided to hold its own investigation.

Source

I didn't really see what they were talking about. Looked just like lights to me!

• Like 1

Pretty vague and unconvincing video. I think the building might well be haunted, the experiences are interesting and textbook for old pubs that have a bit of activity (I lived in one as a kid!).

I know ghosts are dead, but they do at least move a bit don't they? That 'ghost' was motionless!

When I saw the ghost of my cat she moved just like she did when alive.
  • Like 1

Some seem to be sentient, interacting with items or the living and moving at free will, coming and going usually, perhaps something to do with available energy. Others can be periodic and replay the same events or movements, typically considered 'residual' and playback spirits.

Edited by DancingCorpse