Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did God vote for Obama?

Clarakore

The election was close. Some say there were several factors that could have tipped it on their own including Hurricane Sandy.

So can an act of nature by some be interpreted as God actually voting for Obama?

I know those in America who are evangelical or fundamentalist will have to doublethink this because perhaps they thought God was on Romney's side. Maybe this was a clear clue, that no, if God is real, that he voted, and it wasn't for Romney.

Of course he didn't.

Obama manipulated the weather, by means of HAARP, in order to give him the opportunity to show what a caring and capabel leader he was.

Edited by 747400
  • Like 2

Maybe God did for Romney, it would have been one vote anyway.

• Like 1

Maybe God did for Romney, it would have been one vote anyway.

One vote? Surely God would have more than one vote.

I don't think that God is a citizen. So, if he voted, then he's in big trouble. But your basic thought is correct. When someone unqualified votes, then yes, that's usually a vote for the Democrat.

I don't think that God is a citizen. So, if he voted, then he's in big trouble. But your basic thought is correct. When someone unqualified votes, then yes, that's usually a vote for the Democrat.

God is not a Citizen of the U.S?! Blasphemy!

• Like 2

The election was close. Some say there were several factors that could have tipped it on their own including Hurricane Sandy.

So can an act of nature by some be interpreted as God actually voting for Obama?

I know those in America who are evangelical or fundamentalist will have to doublethink this because perhaps they thought God was on Romney's side. Maybe this was a clear clue, that no, if God is real, that he voted, and it wasn't for Romney.

heavy sigh

• Like 4

Did God vote for Obama? I don`t think so when they say the abortionists and gay votes got him in, isn`t the God of the Bible suppose to be against those things:) They say there are still ten thousand people with out power and freezing, gas shortages and still not much help that Obama had promise, do you really think they went out and voted for Obama?

I thought the votes were confidential? Anyway, there's this whole "separation of church and state" rule y'all have over there so I'm picturing him with his hands up in surrender saying "hey you told to stay out of it" shrugging his shoulders and walking away. :P

• Like 3

I thought the votes were confidential?

This made me laugh ..so true :P

"God" would write himself in and vote for himself. He would then probably kill the other candidates.

• Like 1

Yes he probably did ,he must have thought I can't let another in as dumb as Bush

Nooooo he wasn't dumb...he was just a bit incompetent, and a stand up comedian, without trying lol

This short video shows just how funny Bush really was..

The man should have been a regular on Comedy Central :P

• Like 5

The election was close.

Not really. The electoral votes were overwhelming. The popular vote is 3 percent and rising. As votes are counting (they won't be done for some time), more are coming in for Obama.

• Like 2

Also remember the other hurricane that overshadowed the RNC. Is 2 hurricanes = Yahweh hates republicans and/or Romney?

• Like 1

Nooooo he wasn't dumb...he was just a bit incompetent, and a stand up comedian, without trying lol

This short video shows just how funny Bush really was..

The man should have been a regular on Comedy Central :P

" I think the Japanese will like US Beef , in fact I had some us beef last night"

Priceless !!!!!!!!

If god lives in ca his vote did not count anyway.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

ranrod said Also remember the other hurricane that overshadowed the RNC. Is 2 hurricanes = Yahweh hates republicans and/or Romney?

Because of the free will thing, I don't necessarily think God actually voted for Obama or hates republicans, it was more just being against and where Romney would have lead us. Must say this was one of the only elections that I thought God was crying out to the hearts of the American people to make the right decision because it would be so important to us and other countries.

Made me think of Pharoh and Moses saying "Let my people go" and the first explainable natural disasters that weren't taken seriously until there more severe signs from Yahweh given. If you think back to those Biblic stories, it was still very trying on the people but they had a better choice wandering through the dessert then going the path of Egyptian idols. We can learn to make better choices when you think about some of the Biblic parables and stories.

People still tend to make religions into idols and don't listen to the true message of His way. Moses was one of God's chosen leaders and the law was delivered downward eventually to the judges to guide the masses of people NOT from the votes of the majority in a political system. I would imagine in a democracy God wants us to choose a leader who is in touch with the basic concept of charity and peace which is do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. You are to be strong but only meant to fight when you are presented with an evil enemy that gives you no choice and who will victimize the less fortunate, you are to be merciful and just even to those who don't share your religion or beliefs.

Even chosen people like Moses made mistakes, so you know how many mistakes political leaders make especially if they aren't inspired to do what is ethically right for for a country or to turn from the "idolitry" and temptations of greed, power and kingship that they are given from being elected. Personal morality decisions go back to the person and free will and they will be resolved between God and the person. The "sins" against any religious doctrine may or may not be correct in every situation and that's not meant for a country as a whole to decide. Any president who wants to force his party's religous beliefs into the laws of the land is just one step from starting inquisitions against his own people.

I think there was a clear message sent to the RNC in this election that reflects that sentiment and maybe God's real vote is for a new independent party which may be formed only after going through the dessert of hard times and the leadership of Obama who has at least a compassion for the 47%. His family history was there, not like Romey's political upbringing with a silver spoon in the mouth. Biblical Jesus even said that it was harder for a rich man to go to heaven then a camel to go through the eye of a needle....personally, I've been rich and I've been poor and witnessed "good and evil" on both sides of the fence so to me Romney clearly doesn't portray a man that has any real understanding to be truly compassionate for all the people and I think that is why he lost.

The poor may always be with us but God favors those who show compassion and understanding for the unfortunate. He gives both the compassionate rich and the poor spiritual gifts from the interaction of charity and love between them.

" I think the Japanese will like US Beef , in fact I had some us beef last night"

Priceless !!!!!!!!

If god lives in ca his vote did not count anyway.

I liked this one - "We have to be right ONE time.....I mean 100% of the time"

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Is this about 1 particular God, cos I have heard there are a few out there.......somewhere.

Of course he didn't.

Obama manipulated the weather, by means of HAARP, in order to give him the opportunity to show what a caring and capabel leader he was.

See, I don't know if this sarcasm, a joke, or serious. It's hard to tell these days.