Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm looking for a reading.

Morningstar.

Hi all, i'm in a very strange moment of my life, where i somehow think i have to figure out some things before heading forward, and i would appreciate some help and guidance from you. I would like to give my personal info on private if it's possible, but i'm willing to post it here if the former option is not available. My name is Rosario, and i'm 20, i would prefer to give more info in private. Thank you :)

Edited by Morningstar.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, since the user who proposed to gave me a reading has been offline for quite some time, is there somone willing to do a reading for me? i will provide my pictures and every other information on pm, thank you.

Hi all, i'm in a very strange moment of my life, where i somehow think i have to figure out some things before heading forward, and i would appreciate some help and guidance from you. I would like to give my personal info on private if it's possible, but i'm willing to post it here if the former option is not available. My name is Rosario, and i'm 20, i would prefer to give more info in private. Thank you :)

Hi Rosario,

Life hasn't been easy for you lately. There seems to be some loss but I'm not sure they've died, it's more a difference of opinion and it's serious enough to keep you away from them. Well, don't break your own heart, everyone loves you even if they don't always agree with you. I can see that you look in to things deeply, you study them. I'm being led to tell you to not use a Ouija board.

Feels like you haven't been getting very much sleep, you need to work on that. Family is very important to you and you seem very worried about them...

Let me know if I connected with you and we can take it from here.

Leah

• Like 1

Hi Rosario,

Life hasn't been easy for you lately. There seems to be some loss but I'm not sure they've died, it's more a difference of opinion and it's serious enough to keep you away from them. Well, don't break your own heart, everyone loves you even if they don't always agree with you. I can see that you look in to things deeply, you study them. I'm being led to tell you to not use a Ouija board.

Feels like you haven't been getting very much sleep, you need to work on that. Family is very important to you and you seem very worried about them...

Let me know if I connected with you and we can take it from here.

Leah

Hi Leah, you are right about the loss thing, there has been a difference of opinion with some dear friends and sadly it's pretty serious, so to me it' almost like i lost them, yes. i'm very fascinated about occult things and i do study them, although i don't believe in the use of a Ouija Board i'm currently trying to reach "more advanced life forms" trough means like meditation and astral travel, but i'm also really skeptic so i never really made meaningful efforts on those practices, it's just a possibility for now in my mind. I haven't slept properly in these days, mostly because i go to bed very late and i'm also very stressful. I'm concerned about my family, mostly because of their financial situation, and yes although i don't have a relationship based on dialogue and mutual understanding with them, i do love them deeply. Thanks for your answer and yes i would like to continue.

You have so many questions floating around in your energy, it's hard to know where to begin. I do know you need to start at the beginning, no short cuts for you. Learn to meditate and I suggest you do so before sleeping, it will help you. Do you have an unreasonable fear of spiders? I'm seeing a spider and it's huge, it would scare me!! A spider is also a metaphor for feeling like an outsider in some situation, it's a feminine symbol sometimes representing a domineering mother figure. I'm also seeing an owl representing wisdom. That suggests to me that a mother figure is very overbearing, irritatingly right most of the time and she actually scares you a bit... so you stay away. This doesn't necessarily mean your mother but someone that mothers you.

It looks like you are waiting for something to happen, someone to make a decision to open a door for you to walk in but you fear it might be like walking in to a beehive. I don't think it's anything you can't handle though.

Leah.

• Like 1

You have so many questions floating around in your energy, it's hard to know where to begin. I do know you need to start at the beginning, no short cuts for you. Learn to meditate and I suggest you do so before sleeping, it will help you. Do you have an unreasonable fear of spiders? I'm seeing a spider and it's huge, it would scare me!! A spider is also a metaphor for feeling like an outsider in some situation, it's a feminine symbol sometimes representing a domineering mother figure. I'm also seeing an owl representing wisdom. That suggests to me that a mother figure is very overbearing, irritatingly right most of the time and she actually scares you a bit... so you stay away. This doesn't necessarily mean your mother but someone that mothers you.

It looks like you are waiting for something to happen, someone to make a decision to open a door for you to walk in but you fear it might be like walking in to a beehive. I don't think it's anything you can't handle though.

Leah.

I do have a overbearing, irritatingly mother from whom i tend to stay away with because she reminds me all the time of some "failures" of mine, i don't fear spiders tho'. I am waiting for something to happen, it's like i have a feeling that something is awaiting me, something that would change my life in the direction that i want, but other than fear that it might be like walking into a beehive like you said, i also fear that it will never happen and i'm just deluding myself. What do you mean by starting at the beginning? On what matter? I'll follow your advice on meditation thanks, you have some advice on specific techniques?

Starting at the beginning, like with meditation, you should learn to meditate for several different reasons and there are many methods of meditation. It depends on what you are using the meditation for as to what type to use and what you are comfortable with. I do have a suggestion on meditation, don't try to empty your mind like they ask, fill it with calming thoughts of nature, like a cherry tree in bloom or focus on tree bark and it's texture. Mind's are not designed to be empty and that rarely works. I'm a very common sense type of person and I don't believe you need to fold yourself in to a pretzel to get the benefits of meditation. For sleeping, I suggest that you lay comfortably in bed and think of that cherry tree or something like that, let yourself drift around it, study it, keep your focus on it. That is a type of meditation. Start with that one and after you master that we can go further. You have many things on your mind and this will help you to focus and put things in order.

You need to start at the beginning on many things, you seem to start in the middle and get confused. You have a great mind but it need discipline. Organization is your key to everything. Don't worry about changing your life, that will happen with or without your knowledge or permission. Life is change, change is life, without change there is stagnation in life.

Leah

• Like 1

Starting at the beginning, like with meditation, you should learn to meditate for several different reasons and there are many methods of meditation. It depends on what you are using the meditation for as to what type to use and what you are comfortable with. I do have a suggestion on meditation, don't try to empty your mind like they ask, fill it with calming thoughts of nature, like a cherry tree in bloom or focus on tree bark and it's texture. Mind's are not designed to be empty and that rarely works. I'm a very common sense type of person and I don't believe you need to fold yourself in to a pretzel to get the benefits of meditation. For sleeping, I suggest that you lay comfortably in bed and think of that cherry tree or something like that, let yourself drift around it, study it, keep your focus on it. That is a type of meditation. Start with that one and after you master that we can go further. You have many things on your mind and this will help you to focus and put things in order.

You need to start at the beginning on many things, you seem to start in the middle and get confused. You have a great mind but it need discipline. Organization is your key to everything. Don't worry about changing your life, that will happen with or without your knowledge or permission. Life is change, change is life, without change there is stagnation in life.

Leah

Thank you Leah, i indeed have some difficulties with the meditation techniques who teach you to empty your mind, it rarely works with me, i will start right away with the meditation you gave me and tell you how it goes. Thanks for the help.