Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We are Pure Darkness... NOT Light

Arpee

We have been tricked into believing we are light. This will cause suffering since we are really darkness, you can't "follow" because you are darkness absorbing...

We tricked into "following" light is the trap into materialism (or worship of ideas - instead of acceptance)...

Our eyes are black holes absorbing light creating VISION

Our eardrums are black holes absorbing sound creating AUDIO

Our taste-buds are black holes absorbing molecules of food creating TASTE

Our nostrils are black holes absorbing molecules creating SMELL

Our sensory preceptors are black holes absorbing stimuli creating SENSATION

If you believe in a 6th sense (psychic), that is also being aware of (pulling in) energy...

Most were tricked into a mis-identification...

That is all...

We are receptors , we are receiving awareness OF light/reality...

Acceptance is the key, life is unfolding...

Our only job is to receive, and we are already doing this whether we like it or not, and to resist is to get beat up by life...

By the way this also includes this "appearance/form" of this physical body, you are the darkness being aware of thought, emotion, beliefs, and even the body , world , and life happening....

• Like 1

Trying to start up a cult?

ummm who said we are light in first place .. we're not darkness eaither

• Like 3

Stop with the cryptic crap. What do you mean?

By the way, (...) is no way to end a sentence, or a thought.

• Like 1

Stop with the cryptic crap.

That's what Arpee does.

What is cryptic? If you ask a specific question maybe I can expand on the idea...

Awareness, Receptivity, Sensation (the 5 senses) happen by absorbing energy, whether it is molecules, sound waves, light, physical friction etc...

Some beleive there is something to "do" when life is always being "done" without a "doer". All "doers" are actually a PART of life, but LIFE is not being controlled by the "doers"...

Life is all of it, so all of the "doers" thinking that they are controlled "it" are just flowing with "it".

Edited by Arpee

Awareness, Receptivity, Sensation (the 5 senses) happen by absorbing energy, whether it is molecules, sound waves, light, physical friction etc...

Some beleive there is something to "do" when life is always being "done" without a "doer". All "doers" are actually a PART of life, but LIFE is not being controlled by the "doers"...

Life is all of it, so all of the "doers" thinking that they are controlled "it" are just flowing with "it".

I got the '5 senses' thing. After that you're in the 'cryptic crap' zone again. Would it bother you, to explain your theories in plain english?

I.E. "We were thinking that we were following the 'light', except we were actually following the darkness, because of reasons 1), 2), 3)..."

Please stop expounding on your personal philosophy. After you can explain it, then maybe we can discuss it.

Edited by Likely Guy

Experience is a reception of energy. It is being received by taking in light , sound , etc...

Experience is not being "done" it is being "received", even emotions, intentions, thoughts containing the words "I" or "me" which attaches itself to an apparent physical body....

Arpee said; "We have been tricked into believing we are light. This will cause suffering since we are really darkness, you can't "follow" because you are darkness absorbing..."

What does your first statement mean?

Please, no more cryptic crap. Give me a real example or a reference. If not, I'll surmise that you're just, "p***ing into the wind, just to catch your own spray".

The darkest hole on my body is my anus. That kind of contradicts what you're saying. Can you explain that?

Edit: If it's expelling something, not absorbing energy, does that make my butt a beacon of pure light/energy/whatever? Furthermore, what about my urethra?

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 4

Darkness falls into abysmal chasms of gargantuant white holes. They are us. The white souls of divine gravity. The darkness is all of human experience from now until the futures end. The great gathering of souls into one. That oneness called GOD.

Arpee said; "We have been tricked into believing we are light. This will cause suffering since we are really darkness, you can't "follow" because you are darkness absorbing..."

What does your first statement mean?

Everything is made of energy (light). There are even thoughts and emotions, which we are aware of (receiving).

We are so emerged in this realm of energy "light" that we mistake our identity of "the one who is aware" to "the one who is doing".

We believe we are the thoughts, emotions, actions, etc...

When really we are the awareness of all of these "things" (energy / forms) going on...

A thought says "I am blah blah blah", you are not that thought, that thought arises and you are aware of it...

The darkest hole on my body is my anus. That kind of contradicts what you're saying. Can you explain that?

Edit: If it's expelling something, not absorbing energy, does that make my butt a beacon of pure light/energy/whatever? Furthermore, what about my urethra?

The point was, experience is formed by RECEIVING (light - sight, sound - audio, receptors - sensation, etc)...

Even action / movement is done through stimuli of outside circumstances...

Is your butt another receiver of experience? If not it doesn't apply as I am talking about how experience is formed...

Edited by Arpee

The point was, experience is formed by RECEIVING (light - sight, sound - audio, receptors - sensation, etc)...

Even action / movement is done through stimuli of outside circumstances...

Is your butt another receiver of experience? If not it doesn't apply as I am talking about how experience is formed...

Well yeah it does experience stimulation.

But just because something absorbs energy doesn't make it absent of energy.

Well yeah it does experience stimulation.

But just because something absorbs energy doesn't make it absent of energy.

Never claimed it was absent. I'm talking about receptivity here...

Arpee,

Can you express your thoughts in a few short statements? It's called a paragraph.

Please give me an example, or an andecdote, that I or anyone else could relate to.

If not, as far as I'm concerned, this thread is done.

• Like 1

Ok that was the most bizarre way to say... you are what you eat.

Edited by Jinxdom
  • Like 2

From what I understand he's trying to say because we receive external stimuli, we aren't "light". Still, I find his philosophy asinine.

I'm kind of fascinated by the rush of slightly hostile replies by people who could easily have moved on without replying or second thought if the thread doesn't resonate. This thread clearly bothered some people enough to repeatedly take shots at the OP. Maybe it was the commanding tone of the title and post. Whatever teh reason, you can cut the passive aggressive tension with a knife.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 3

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed inappropriate remark

I'm kind of fascinated by the rush of slightly hostile replies by people who could easily have moved on without replying or second thought if the thread doesn't resonate. This thread clearly bothered some people enough to repeatedly take shots at the OP. Maybe it was the commanding tone of the title and post. Whatever teh reason, you can cut the passive aggressive tension with a knife.

You bring up a very valid point and I agree, we all could have just moved on instead of posting. If you don't even follow your own advice what makes you think anyone else is going to haha you are too funny sometimes. You totally bypassed the topic all together and focused all your energy on everyone else's post. I have to ask, why are you bothered so much by other peoples posts?

Edited by Viviana98
  • Like 1