Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Share your Art..

Professor T

I like it. Is it, nice work. Is it an Alien Boy Scout?

• Like 1

Self portrait? Oh my gosh! I just noticed he only has three fingers on each hand :o:alien:

Oh very nice Ouija. And matching frame too..

Hahaha! A gold frame goes with anything and everything :lol:

I like it. Is it, nice work. Is it an Alien Boy Scout?

Funnily enough I imagine he'd be in the scouts too.

His name is Jimmy page.. (I have a short story behind most of the drawings I do.)

The story behind him is he arrived on earth in the 70's and needed a name because he didn't have one.. Jimmy Page was a popular name back then so he adopted that as his name.. lol.. Then found out that Jimmy Paiges played guitar so has been practicing ever since.. Unfortunately, there's a few chords he can't play (only has three fingers) and he can't play starway to heaven, which pees him off because it's one of his favorites..

• Like 2

A story to go along with a work of art is a great idea.

I like ouija ouija's painting, too. I'm not sure what these animals are, though.

They're Guinea pigs ..... one on the left is long-haired. I painted from a photo because I wouldn't be able to do it if they were running around!

8172080577_cd5d309e29_m.jpg

My self-portrait.

I couldn't really capture the handsomeness well enough.

Sorry about that!

You did that? Wow!

• Like 1

My self-portrait.

I couldn't really capture the handsomeness well enough.

Sorry about that!

That's really good..

I wonder how many other people in the community have posted their art as their Avatar and havn't told anyone?

• Like 1

You did that? Wow!

That's really good..

I wonder how many other people in the community have posted their art as their Avatar and havn't told anyone?

Thank you :)

I like your art, too, Minemonix. Can you do kittens and sunsets and daises? Just kidding! The first one reminds me of The Scream by Edward Munch. I think we all have a scream in us, and all our self-portraits look like yours at times, or maybe all the time, we just don't want to look at this part of us very often.

• Like 2

Haven't done any drawings for ages..

Thought I'd share this seen as I just posted it in another thread..

Thought It would be a cool idea to start a thread for Art sharing.. & a good place for critics to be critical because there seems to be a lack of it around here.. lol.. So please, post and be critical.. It's all good..

293dmde.jpg

rock on !! even aliens love the guitar !

• Like 1

rock on !! even aliens love the guitar !

Introducing Michael J.. (Jimmy's kid brother)

Michael arrived on earth in the 80's, like Jimmy he picked a famous human name. (michael Jackson)

Unlike Jimmy, Michael only thinks he can play the guitar, and sings like a banchee.

Michael is a bit of a tearaway, mishchief would have been a better name.

Likes exploring places & breaking rules.. If he see's a 'Keep out sign', he's in there with a flashlight..

Hates Cats.. His best friends are a cowboy and a chipmunk..

2yxhq81.jpg

• Like 7

I love the background stories Professor T.

I can't post images from Flickr, but here's a link to some of my totally amateur paintings.

[media=]http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterclick83/sets/72157630091380748/[/media]

I don't have much (any) painting knowledge or technique - (I'm more into doodle drawings lol) but that doesn't stop me from attempting things anyway when I get an itch to do it. lol Recently I've been doing more of "zentangle" style doodles. It's pretty fun, I'll try to hook my scanner up soon and post some.

Edit: Whoa - slideshow? I had no idea that would happen. lol

Edit 2: I don't like the slideshow. They aren't all showing up, but hopefully it's just my browser. Anyway, if they don't show up there is another link in my signature, just click on the set, "Paintings and Inky Things". :P

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 7

I love the background stories Professor T.

I can't post images from Flickr, but here's a link to some of my totally amateur paintings.

[media=]http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterclick83/sets/72157630091380748/[/media]

I don't have much (any) painting knowledge or technique - (I'm more into doodle drawings lol) but that doesn't stop me from attempting things anyway when I get an itch to do it. lol Recently I've been doing more of "zentangle" style doodles. It's pretty fun, I'll try to hook my scanner up soon and post some.

Edit: Whoa - slideshow? I had no idea that would happen. lol

Edit 2: I don't like the slideshow. They aren't all showing up, but hopefully it's just my browser. Anyway, if they don't show up there is another link in my signature, just click on the set, "Paintings and Inky Things". :P

Wow, show's up fine here..

They're pretty cool, like the colours..

That last one of the tree in Autumn is pretty wild, makes the think of the movie "the ring" Actually they all seem to hold that same style..

What's zentangle doodles? I look forward to seeing them..

• Like 1

Some Zentangle inspired doodles. Zentangle is a copyrighted term I think, you can buy their kits and special markers I guess and learn different patterns. I don't know too much about it, I just grab a Sharpie and these things come out. ;) It's a fun way to unwind with some music.

post-124634-0-55696000-1353026782_thumb.

post-124634-0-49933700-1353026800_thumb.

Cool.. I like the Randomness..

It would be fun colouring in.. That round one is sweet!

:tu:

I like your art, too, Minemonix. Can you do kittens and sunsets and daises? Just kidding!

You know, I was about to post the only art (like drawing/painting style) I have of mine, which was from when I was 11 (back in '94). I laughed when I read your comment, as oddly enough, mine happens to have a picture of a kitten, Sun, and daisy in it, lol.

My 11 year old "art". The world famous comic book series, "Kitty Kop":

dscf1182b.jpg

dscf1184ke.jpg

• Like 9

Introducing Michael J.. (Jimmy's kid brother)

What a fox!

I like all of the above. I think you're all very talented. I used to be really good at paint by numbers.

You know, I was about to post the only art (like drawing/painting style) I have of mine, which was from when I was 11 (back in '94). I laughed when I read your comment, as oddly enough, mine happens to have a picture of a kitten, Sun, and daisy in it, lol.

My 11 year old "art". The world famous comic book series, "Kitty Kop":

dscf1182b.jpg

dscf1184ke.jpg

LOL!!!!

That's pretty cool for 11..

Like the "kitty kop" batman style searchlight.. That a nice touch..

Edited by Professor T