Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Share your Art..

Professor T

Cool! Barnabas is a Musio..

I like track three of "a pocket full of teeth".. It sounds familiar.. & Till next we meet from "Sinister"

A lot of this sounds like Movie music.. I like my horror's so, no surprises there..

I learned a to play some wiked tunes from a Musio a year ago.. I still pick up the guitar every day and play lazily.. lol, but occasionaly something happens and I end up playing something new & origional.

I know you said the rock ones were pretty crappy, so of course I went straight to them because I'm like that. I really liked 'All You've Ever Wanted'. It reminds me of some of the later songs of Stone Temple Pilots, and if I imagine Scott Weiland singing it it gives me chills. It's amazing.

yunaskirt.jpg

yunaskirt2.png

Purple skirt with a blue tint, used to be just a plain ol' skirt.

I drew on and painted the designs for my Yuna Braska cosplay.

Reference: YUNA.jpg

• Like 8

Purple skirt with a blue tint, used to be just a plain ol' skirt.

I drew on and painted the designs for my Yuna Braska cosplay.

Wow.!.

That's really good.. (love that game too btw, 95 hours plus waste on Aeons and Fiends) lol..

Somehow I can imagine you pulling off a perfect Yuna Braska sending in a wig.

"Cool! Barnabas is a Musio.."

Just barely, but I have lots of fun with it.

"reminds me of some of the later songs of Stone Temple Pilots"

You're right, I'd never noticed, good observation.

"Purple skirt with a blue tint, used to be just a plain ol' skirt."

Charming!

Bow pieces that go around the waist: bowpieces_zps5b3e8df9.jpg

Oh my, wish I would have seen your two posts earlier. Love the fact that you sew and work on your own outfits for cosplays. And Yuna???

Will you peform a "sending" and dance on water for us too?

I love Yuna, am sure you will look very much the part, but I do picture you more as Rikku, and have for some time, but meh learning Al Bhed would be kinda tough without a decoder.

• Like 1

Thank you Dan'O!

The sleeves I had to sew together from fabric that was cut down.

sleeves.png

And added the ropes!

progress_11.jpg

Dying the sleeves at the moment to give them a two toned look.

• Like 3

Dying the sleeves at the moment to give them a two toned look.

I do hope you're going to post a picture of yourself in the Outfit..

And I hope you're going to make a magic sumoning staff to go with it..

I do hope you're going to post a picture of yourself in the Outfit..

And I hope you're going to make a magic sumoning staff to go with it..

I was planning on doing the staff this weekend as a matter of fact~, need to pick up some craft materials for it.

• Like 1

I was planning on doing the staff this weekend as a matter of fact~, need to pick up some craft materials for it.

Hasina, do you make these costumes as a hobby or maybe a college project or(and this is what I'm hoping you'll say!), do you wear them as 'everyday' clothes?

Hasina, do you make these costumes as a hobby or maybe a college project or(and this is what I'm hoping you'll say!), do you wear them as 'everyday' clothes?

I do them as a hobby, some people draw pictures of their favorite characters, I dress up as them.

I've worn them out before as regular clothing, yes, lol, always get stared out. I wear my wigs as accessories on occasions.

I do them as a hobby, some people draw pictures of their favorite characters, I dress up as them.

I've worn them out before as regular clothing, yes, lol, always get stared out. I wear my wigs as accessories on occasions.

I would love to be brave enough to wear 'dressing-up' costumes every day. How many wigs have you got and which is your favourite?

• Like 1

I would love to be brave enough to wear 'dressing-up' costumes every day. How many wigs have you got and which is your favourite?

I'm unsure of the number, because I've packed away a few to clear up space in my room.

My favorite wig? I think would have to be a tie between the wig I use for the Imperial Condesce, which is a long, black and wavy wig; which I had to make by sewing three different wigs together.

My other one would have to be the wig I use with Lightning Farron. Mostly because I styled, cut, and dyed it to almost perfection (I think :B ), ontop of that, I just like wearing that one, it's PINK! :D

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 3

That's awesome..

Far out you don't mess around when creating your art do you. I mean, you have an Idea and you just go through with it.. All you have to make now is the waist belt and it's done..

Me, easily distracted.. It took me over 2 years to make my Grey alien..

• Like 1

I like to get things exact, a bit of an OCD complex of mine. I once helped a friend make a Rorschach costume, I wouldn't rest until I found an actual leather trench coat, no fake cloth shizz for him. I did find, but he had to pay for it, lol.

• Like 1

Wish I was craftier with costumes. I had a Squall Leonhart costume made for me a couple years ago that I just wasn't happy with. Have that gunblade lying around somewhere...

Wish I was craftier with costumes. I had a Squall Leonhart costume made for me a couple years ago that I just wasn't happy with. Have that gunblade lying around somewhere...

I began reading from the last comment up and instantly thought the jacket would he the hardest to pull of in a Squall cosplay. Then I read Hasina's comment and nodded.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna tell Hasina she did a great job in making her Yuna cosplay costume (I thanked her in person in the chat today).

And Professor T has some great creative art talents...I really liked to draw and paint when I was younger attending art classes in high school and college.

• Like 3

I wanna tell Hasina she did a great job in making her Yuna cosplay costume (I thanked her in person in the chat today).

And Professor T has some great creative art talents...I really liked to draw and paint when I was younger attending art classes in high school and college.

Thank you again Tsa~!

And T's got some amazing gifts. It's one thing to just slam fabric together, it's a whole 'nother thing to produce a drawing out of nothing but a pencil and paper and your own mind.

PARDON THE SIZES OF THE FOLLOWING IMAGES. If they're too big, someone yell at me and I'll edit'em.

Here's a test shot of the general makeup, wig, and top. It's easily done by hanging up a white sheet in a big room and having a good flash on the camera.

Yuna1.jpg

And POSES~!

Untitled-55.png

Untitled-61.png

• Like 6