Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Share your Art..

Professor T

That was awesome to include us in your behind-the-scenes putting-it-together process.

• Like 2

Here's a test shot of the general makeup, wig, and top. It's easily done by hanging up a white sheet in a big room and having a good flash on the camera.

What I like about your work is the attention to detail and the neatness ....... not a sloppy tacking-stitch in sight! :tsu: It's great that you bother to do that.

• Like 2

Thank you all very much~ I've been rooting around on my computer looking for pictures and I've found a few I've taken of projects in process. I'll clean them up and accompany therm with the completed costume when I got the time.

• Like 3

Wow!!

Spiritwriter!!

They are beautifull!

Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look's like you have a slight problem with finishing things though. Just like me..

• Like 1

Wow!!

Spiritwriter!!

They are beautifull!

Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look's like you have a slight problem with finishing things though. Just like me..

Yes I do lol

You might have seen this one already.. it's on my profile... I like this one..

197311_544933835521911_1386533992_n.jpg

Yeah I like this.. Am guessing a watercolour?

How'd you do it?

Yeah I like this.. Am guessing a watercolour?

How'd you do it?

Well first I lined it in (blue) pen then shaded with pencil. Then scanned it in photoshop. I erased some lines and sketches that I didnt want (some were in red). I liked the little effect of red at the top so I left it, plus I couldn't really erase it since it overlapped. I applied a filter which normally I dispise but it worked favorably this time.. it may have been watercolor filter, that seems probable.

• Like 1

Good work, SpiritWriter. I admire your ability to capture the essence of the subjects without getting caught up in all the details. And the girl's hair in the second sepia toned image was handled quite well, very good interpretation.

• Like 1

Well first I lined it in (blue) pen then shaded with pencil. Then scanned it in photoshop. I erased some lines and sketches that I didnt want (some were in red). I liked the little effect of red at the top so I left it, plus I couldn't really erase it since it overlapped. I applied a filter which normally I dispise but it worked favorably this time.. it may have been watercolor filter, that seems probable.

Hmmmmm, that's quite cunning using photoshop...

Must get me a copy..

Have downloaded.. looks good. thanks..

Working on the top, a gauntlet for one hand, two leg gauntlets, and pouches~! The pink is to hem the edges of the top, gauntlets and everything else.

bitsnpieces_zps3304e23c.jpg

• Like 3

The magical world of spray paint art.

post-137567-0-92154700-1362102084_thumb.

• Like 6

Couldn't find the right color extensions I wanted for the wig, so what else could I do but dye my own?

eeb1fba5-0b52-45b2-9551-a6cb1e689092_zpsf5f9a5b0.jpg

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

Some Zentangle inspired doodles. Zentangle is a copyrighted term I think, you can buy their kits and special markers I guess and learn different patterns. I don't know too much about it, I just grab a Sharpie and these things come out. ;) It's a fun way to unwind with some music.

post-124634-0-55696000-1353026782_thumb.

post-124634-0-49933700-1353026800_thumb.

Those are fascinating little drawings, somewhere between Edward Gorey and Dr. Suess, fun stuff!

• Like 2