Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not a reading as such......

Katielou

Hi everyone,

Originally posted this in psychic abilities but think it may be more appropriate here....

I've always felt I had some spiritual abilities and have recently been trying to develop them. I'm a little shy of trying to read someone incase it really is my imagination running wild! I've been trying to connect with my spirit guide via meditation and think I have seen them. Also some strange things have been happening at home and I get thoughts of explanation as to the goings on, who/why etc. What I wonder is if anyone hear gets any thoughts on reading this that they may be able to confirm what I believe to help me know I'm not crazy? Maybey your guides indicate you can help me and give you some info?!?

Don't know if this is possible but thought was worth a shot! Thanks in advance to anyone who may help. If you need more details please let me know.

• Like 1

I remember those days of uncertainty, and how difficult they were, moving into greater awareness and not knowing whether I could trust the information I was getting. At some point, I turned it all over to Spirit, pledged to be of service to Spirit, and made the decision to trust the information, and act on it in one way or another. I've found that usually it doesn't mean passing the information along, but instead using it to guide a conversation in a particular way that reveals what the persons thoughts, ideas, or experiences are. Then that's what we talk about, that person's perceptions of a particular issue or experience, and whether a shift in their thinking would improve their quality of life, and what those new decisions might be. I think of it as correcting errors in thinking. Sometimes the information I get gives me insight to the person, which helps me find effective ways to give support & comfort, without judgement, which is often just what is needed.

There have been times when Spirit speaks to me, and my reaction is, Oh, no, I don't want to say that! Don't make me say that!, because I was afraid of being wrong or sounding stupid. I no longer have that reaction, because not once did I ever experience the ridicule or disbelief that I expected. So I came to trust, but for a while it truly was a blind leap of faith. Part of the process, too, I think, is learning to trust one's self, which is often difficult, since many of us, especially women, have been taught to put our trust in others, and having done so, lost our personal power and connection with our higher self, and lost our voices. My advice would be to determine how you want to be in the world, generally, and use ALL of your abilities to help you achieve that goal, the psychic part of it is just one aspect of it, and possibly not even the most important. IMHO, the universe conspires with us when we pledge to live our lives according to higher ideals, and gives us all the help we need. For me, this idea is the philosophical foundation that informs everything I do.

I hope this helps. Remember it is a process, trust it, play with it, talk to friends about it, the more feedback you get the better, and trust yourself, your own inner wisdom, your intuition, and hold both yourself and others gently.

• 2 weeks later...

breaks, trying Your best for / over dissilusionemnt,

getting to the heart of the matter. see a compliment, reluctant for something new,making your stratagem,

losing hope. no time to relax, I'm seeing steps - a course being taken

Believing in regards to radiating something trivial

Becoming blameless. is concerned about truth. trust your gut reaction,concentrating less on creating a synthesis