Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Virgin Mary appears in hospital window

Saru

Only in Selangor!

This goes to show how desparate some people are to find some type of solace in religion. It's always been like this. If their faith was strong enough to begin with they wouldn't go fanatical everytime someone has a vision from a reflection or other play of lights. And why is it Catholics need to go through Mary to talk to Jesus. All other Christian religions use the direct line. No where in the Bible do I remember seeing anything about going through Mary to talk to Jesus.

The bottom line is if it doesn't hurt anything, don't worry about it. If the fanatics cause problems looking for the "answer", then something will need to be done about it.

Edited by paperdyer

This goes to show how desparate some people are to find some type of solace in religion. It's always been like this. If their faith was strong enough to begin with they wouldn't go fanatical everytime someone has a vision from a reflection or other play of lights. And why is it Catholics need to go through Mary to talk to Jesus. All other Christian religions use the direct line. No where in the Bible do I remember seeing anything about going through Mary to talk to Jesus.

The bottom line is if it doesn't hurt anything, don't worry about it. If the fanatics cause problems looking for the "answer", then something will need to be done about it.

The topic is about the image on the window......

You have came on with questions of why this why that? if you are so interested in to why catholics do this and that.. go here and find your own answers -> http://www.transport...icism/FAQ02.htm

Many Christians will claim to see figures of Mary and Jesus pop up everywhere.. I see nothing wrong with it. .If people wish to think of an image relating to their faith, so what? Are these people all of a sudden fanatics because so many think the image looks like Mary?

If so, does this make all the rest of the Christians fanatics that agree they see images of Jesus in so many places too?

It is just a stain that so many can see an image ..It is not a big deal, and who cares how people find solace? Unless it seriously pokes you in the ribs and disrupts your day, then go ahead and take that mole hill and make it into a great big mountain lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

It's kinda sexy in a perverse kinda way !!

Have you spoken to anyone about this fetish you have about "windows"? is it all types of windows or just ones with the curtains open?

• Like 1

anakin_skywalker_2.jpg Edited by IamLegend
  • Like 1

Religion really is absolutely moronic. I was working in Burkina Faso and a "geologist" got touchy with me when I said I was atheist, asking me "where do you think the people, animals, plants and earth comes from?"... a geologist!!

At times, I wonder as to where these scientists obtain their degrees.

• Like 2

i guess you are better than those religious morons then. is that your point?

• Like 1

Mary or not, can you elaborate on the "virgin" bit please, because i have it on good authority that she was not a virgin at all, its something to do with giving birth to the said messiah (alledgedly.

If she was not a virgin after the conception, was she a virgin after the delivery?

Also if she was married to Joseph and had not consimated the marriage does this mean the marriage was actually void.

I am with you on this one, I don't think that having slept with an ANGEL would still make you a virgin... since Jesus came because she has laid with a "son of GOD"... much like the fallen angels who took wives for them and procreated to make giants, the nephilim. :passifier:

Religion really is absolutely moronic. I was working in Burkina Faso and a "geologist" got touchy with me when I said I was atheist, asking me "where do you think the people, animals, plants and earth comes from?"... a geologist!!

they came from aliens that are SCIENTISTS, probably atheist just like you.... hoo hoo

Richard+Dawkins+and+aliens+and+atheism.JPG

i guess you are better than those religious morons then. is that your point?

In terms of his thinking, I would have to say that it is absolutely better than the thinking of those religious morons, as he possesses the ability to separate fiction from reality...

Edited by Alienated Being

anakin_skywalker_2.jpg

it no looking like he has seen mother mary... more like "sweet jesus WTF"... something clearly made this guy tick..... :no::alien:... it looks like this guy is ready to slay a demon and has recognized a SITH instead of an ANGEL.... this YEDI must have the ability to discern spirits.... "even an angel of darkness can masquerade as an angel of light"... he knows this... and don't like some spirit pretending to be something it is not to fool people in the name of darkness...

Edited by araxia

... I really don't think the apparition is mary....

since mother mary is just a symbolic symbol that got made up by other pagan beliefs...

mother mary has many other names in pagan lore and looks different and dress different....

the catholic's dark GODDESS WORSHIP actually equate her with HECATE...

Thus if FATIMA is truly a dark and evil witch then the spirit in the window is a demon to make people confused again about dogma and religion....

As we all know religion limits man's ability to think.

People see what they want to see.

Maybe so but when its captured on Tape then what? It's not called seeing is believing anymore. Its called Evidence.

I am with you on this one, I don't think that having slept with an ANGEL would still make you a virgin... since Jesus came because she has laid with a "son of GOD"... much like the fallen angels who took wives for them and procreated to make giants, the nephilim. :passifier:

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-virgins-having-kids-aliens-3e8885.jpg

• Like 2

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-virgins-having-kids-aliens-3e8885.jpg

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH. I love Giorgio Tsoukalos memes.

Edited by Alienated Being
  • Like 1

This actually does look like the virgin Mary to me .

You can see the shoulders draped,and her long flowing dress ,and even a halo around her head .

I could say stain ,by why hasn't this stain cause,affected all the other windows ?

You guys haven't seen a lot of Mary images is my guess.

Something like THIS,is idiotic,

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2012/07/more_photos_image_of_virgin_ma.html

That,I get why they're making a fuss .

virgin-mary-0401.jpg

Edited by Simbi Laveau

This actually does look like the virgin Mary to me .

You can see the shoulders draped,and her long flowing dress ,and even a halo around her head .

I could say stain ,by why hasn't this stain cause,affected all the other windows ?

You guys haven't seen a lot of Mary images is my guess.

Something like THIS,is idiotic,

http://www.nj.com/hu..._virgin_ma.html

That,I get why they're making a fuss .

virgin-mary-0401.jpg

I Googled some images of Virgin Mary when I watched the video, and I admit it does have a resemblance.

But I'm not convinced it's anything other than a stain on a window.

I'm fine with what anyone else wants to believe.

• Like 1

This trait of assigning human characteristics to phenomena is referred to as anthropomorphism or personification and is a very human characteristic that has been exhibited in many cultures, think Aesop. Assigning the iconic Mary to the image is consistent for a spiritual human of the Catholic persuasion. And, research argues that those who engage in spiritual recognition actually deal much more successfully with traumatic stress. So, kudos for those able to envision the holy icon. My first impression of the image ... a seductive blond.

• Like 2

... I really don't think the apparition is mary....

since mother mary is just a symbolic symbol that got made up by other pagan beliefs...

mother mary has many other names in pagan lore and looks different and dress different....

the catholic's dark GODDESS WORSHIP actually equate her with HECATE...

Thus if FATIMA is truly a dark and evil witch then the spirit in the window is a demon to make people confused again about dogma and religion....

As we all know religion limits man's ability to think.

Was about to like this but then you had to turn it all evil which is not what those who believe in Mary would want to hear, not like you said it to simply add more facts for us to ponder, instead it seemed as a way to shake another's faith.

You are right, Mary is the feminine aspect of deity, she is the Lady. Anyone who honors that would honor this or at least not attack it even if they are not Catholic, I am not.

I feel really sad for those who all they can do is be negative towards others.

This is why we need Mary and others like her.

Whether she is real or not, the concept of her would never do anything but care for others, that is her character for those insisting she is fictional, and I would prefer her caring than the reality of others tearing others and me down. The sad part is we need others but who wants people if all they do is act negative? Mary should come for all of us, those who believe and those who might believe like me.

For those who will never believe: science can save you.

Although for those who do or might believe, we not only have science but we have Mary (mabye?) Hope she comes, under whatever name, I would like that.

• Like 1

I apologize to Catholics and Anglicans, but this figure doesn't seem to bare a resemblance to Virgin Mary. I'm not saying it may not be a sign from God, but it's different from the knows icons of Mary.

Man.What hunger these sorry people have to believe in something that is nothing,This stain needs to be washed clean before the stupid people come to worship it..If they believe or wanting to believe in something there was a dog outside taking a dump and low and behold it looks like the virgin mary only the mist that is coming from it is steam.Id take and post a picture of it but I dont want a thousand people standing in my yard praying to it,which is what will happen if I release the photo..I bet someone painted the stain on the window just to see what fool would worship it or make a big deal of it',But this is just my opinion

Well if it makes them happy....

I'm sort of split on this. One the one hand, maybe it does bring comfort to people at the hospital in some way.

On the other hand the hospital is now going to be swamped with the faithful, either those looking to be cured of some malady or simply pilgrims.

And for what? For something that looks to be the simply a water stain.

Without being there, and just from the video, it looks like water drainage left deposits on the wall, looks to be the same color actually as the rest of the wall.

Can't say anything else without being there... I wonder how long it was there until someone pointed out it looked like Mary?