Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Virgin Mary appears in hospital window

Saru

I'm sort of split on this. One the one hand, maybe it does bring comfort to people at the hospital in some way.

On the other hand the hospital is now going to be swamped with the faithful, either those looking to be cured of some malady or simply pilgrims.

And for what? For something that looks to be the simply a water stain.

Without being there, and just from the video, it looks like water drainage left deposits on the wall, looks to be the same color actually as the rest of the wall.

Can't say anything else without being there... I wonder how long it was there until someone pointed out it looked like Mary?

Well I have other views I could express, but I'm tired of being accused of insulting christians on this forum (only by a few narrow minded ones), and being preached to....it's getting boring. I don't care if they see Mary or Jesus in a piece of apple pie - good for them, eat it, sell it on eBay, pray to it....whatever.

• Like 1

Having video footage of the window is good but I would have to be there to make a full honest opinion. But based on the video and some additional photos I was able to find, I would have to say that it may just be a random stain on the window. The stain was pretty obvious and when people saw it, they saw a familiar pattern within the stain. It would be neat if I was able to go and see it for myself though.

• Like 1

Having video footage of the window is good but I would have to be there to make a full honest opinion. But based on the video and some additional photos I was able to find, I would have to say that it may just be a random stain on the window. The stain was pretty obvious and when people saw it, they saw a familiar pattern within the stain. It would be neat if I was able to go and see it for myself though.

• Like 1

Pinguin, we heard you the first time. lol

• Like 2

Why is she still called a virgin when Jesus had brothers?

Why is she still called a virgin when Jesus had brothers?

She was a virgin at the time of Jesus's birth.. The brothers came afterwards.. I think !!

I appeared in court once.

• Like 1

I appeared in court once.

That was for appearing at a window without the virgin mary clothing on.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

That was for appearing at a window without the virgin mary clothing on.

Were you the one gauking? :yes:

Were you the one gauking? :yes:

Absolutely not! I was nowhere in the vicinity your honour.

• Like 1

You obviously have not seen Mary Poppins

Its amazing how things look diferently when they are up high at some window and you are down on the ground looking up.....its Mary poppins I tell ya, minus a handbag and a brolly, but the alledged Virgin Mary does not have her baby in her arms in that photo either...so the debate continues!

• Like 1

Its amazing how things look diferently when they are up high at some window and you are down on the ground looking up.....its Mary poppins I tell ya, minus a handbag and a brolly, but the alledged Virgin Mary does not have her baby in her arms in that photo either...so the debate continues!

MaryvsMary.png

• Like 4

I have this overwhelming urge to grab a squeegie and some window cleaner, walk and weave my way through the worshipping mob, whistling a happy tune and give that window a good clean, it needs it.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 3

Beck`s mom, ow, ow ow, she doesn`t always wear that hat, she was getting out of bed, hence the nighty, and then heard all the racket outside her window. If you really look close enough, you can see that picture on the wall through the curtains.

• Like 1

I have this overwhelming urge to grab a squeegie and some window cleaner, walk and weave my way through the worshipping mob, whistling a happy tune and give that window a good clean, it needs it.

Oh you rotter..that's evil ...yet funny lol. :P . Some poor old women most likely thinking Mary is there to see her through her remaining days, .it is giving her some hope.....and in comes libstak with a squeegee ...Tsk tsk... .

I bet after you did that and caused so many to feel upset and loss of hope.. If you look up the word - Killjoy... Your image will appear and look more clearer than the stain on the window lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Beck`s mom, ow, ow ow, she doesn`t always wear that hat, she was getting out of bed, hence the nighty, and then heard all the racket outside her window. If you really look close enough, you can see that picture on the wall through the curtains.

So that's Mary Poppins when she is just out of her bed lol :P

Oh you rotter..that's evil ...yet funny lol. :P . Some poor old women most likely thinking Mary is there to see her through her remaining days, .it is giving her some hope.....and in comes libstak with a squeegee ...Tsk tsk... .

I bet after you did that and caused so many to feel upset and loss of hope.. If you look up the word - Killjoy... Your image will appear and look more clearer than the stain on the window lol :P

Meh, feeling comfortably unrepentent, mwuhahaha.

Seriously though, worshipping a stain on a window as a manifestation of Mary is pretty silly.

Surely her saintly powers are a little more robust than to only be able to muster a vague stain like shape to announce her presence, either she failed art class, manifesting in the material realm class, made a half baked attempt to say "here I am" to material plain for no good reason that she bothered to share with anyone, or that ain't her. :innocent:;)

• Like 2

Small chance, it's going to be transferred to a church.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/11/14/nation/12314156&sec=nation

Small chance, it's going to be transferred to a church.

http://thestar.com.m...4156&sec=nation

I believe you said you were born in that hospital? Well, at least they have one good reason to treat the place with respect - it gave the world Mnemonix :tsu: .

I believe you said you were born in that hospital? Well, at least they have one good reason to treat the place with respect - it gave the world Mnemonix :tsu: .

Huh? Oh yeah, that was the day all my troubles started, good times! :lol:

• Like 1

Seriously though, worshipping a stain on a window as a manifestation of Mary is pretty silly.

Does it say they were worshipping it? I thought they were just observing, pointing and going WOW look at that lol

Surely her saintly powers are a little more robust than to only be able to muster a vague stain like shape to announce her presence, either she failed art class, manifesting in the material realm class, made a half baked attempt to say "here I am" to material plain for no good reason that she bothered to share with anyone, or that ain't her. :innocent: ;)

Same could be said about the many faces of Jesus that pop up on old socks, half eaten toast, shop receipts and then some lol

So that's Mary Poppins when she is just out of her bed lol :P

FINALLYYYYYYYYYY

why won`t my smilies work?

why won`t my smilies work?

They run when they see you lol

Just click on the smiley face and see.. If it still doesn't work.. go to the forum help section and post up your problem...

Does it say they were worshipping it? I thought they were just observing, pointing and going WOW look at that lol

Same could be said about the many faces of Jesus that pop up on old socks, half eaten toast, shop receipts and then some lol

Don't you see jesus here:?

160px-Rorschach_blot_01.jpg

• Like 1

They run when they see you lol

Just click on the smiley face and see.. If it still doesn't work.. go to the forum help section and post up your problem...

thanks, will have to be the forum help, have been clicking like an octopus stuck in an elevator.