Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pulled by an unseen force

oneWITHself

Ill try to explain it as best as i could.. I went to sleep.. and "BECAME AWARE" woke up on the hallway floating on air.. knew i was been pulled. I was being pulled by an unseen force..i tried very hard to pull my self back, as i was floating slowly down the stairs.. i felt like a mannequin floating .Turning on each corner.. .. as i reached the end of the stairs ,my body turned to the kitchen..I was feeling more and more petrified!!!!!Puling back with all my might,but with no results!i can feel my eyes opened soo wide ..sooo scared , i could also feel that this thing pulling me.. was evil! i floated past the kitchen.. still soo awake.. totally aware of self and being in my own home ! It was pulling me to the basement... the door was opened.. i fought with all i could to pull back.I dint want to be pulled " ..I NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SOMETHING SOO INCREDIBLY SCARY... BEYOND SCARED I WAS! .i then lost consciousnesses and next day woke up in bed! that was phenomenal experience! beyond my words can explain......I Have had other experiences but nothing like this one! because the fear was intense!

ps.. WHEN I WOKE UP I RAN DOWN STAIRS AND WALKED THE BASEMENT .. CLOSED MY EYES TO RECALL THAT EXPERIENCE... i had no fear any more.. strange.. very strange! nothing whats so ever but confusion! ..

Sometimes dreams can be weird, scary and seem so real.

• Like 1

Ill try to explain it as best as i could.. I went to sleep.. and "BECAME AWARE" woke up on the hallway floating on air.. knew i was been pulled. I was being pulled by an unseen force..i tried very hard to pull my self back, as i was floating slowly down the stairs.. i felt like a mannequin floating .Turning on each corner.. .. as i reached the end of the stairs ,my body turned to the kitchen..I was feeling more and more petrified!!!!!Puling back with all my might,but with no results!i can feel my eyes opened soo wide ..sooo scared , i could also feel that this thing pulling me.. was evil! i floated past the kitchen.. still soo awake.. totally aware of self and being in my own home ! It was pulling me to the basement... the door was opened.. i fought with all i could to pull back.I dint want to be pulled " ..I NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SOMETHING SOO INCREDIBLY SCARY... BEYOND SCARED I WAS! .i then lost consciousnesses and next day woke up in bed! that was phenomenal experience! beyond my words can explain......I Have had other experiences but nothing like this one! because the fear was intense!

ps.. WHEN I WOKE UP I RAN DOWN STAIRS AND WALKED THE BASEMENT .. CLOSED MY EYES TO RECALL THAT EXPERIENCE... i had no fear any more.. strange.. very strange! nothing whats so ever but confusion! ..

You will be alright. Try to release that fear. You probably did have an oobe. If it happens again try to take an observers mindset and relax.

• Like 1