Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model

al-amiyr

icon_smilo.gif

I hope the above is a fun encounter. I was learning how to create smilies for my discussion forum and then I ended up doing this one. There appear to be a resemblance. But I do not know who :).

It would be interesting to explore your discussions.

actually here the smiley looks scary :passifier:

• Like 1

actually here the smiley looks scary :passifier:

That is why I sent him out to space :) :) . I hope he is not curbed by the expanding space :)

• Like 1

You can refer back to the following posts #1 #8 #9 #12 #19 #22 #23 #26 #27 #58 #61 #71#139 #157 #162 and #171.

The Qur,aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression/Decompression Tables.

Have a good look at the following Four Decompressed Tables derived from the Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression Formula

kh = T + R + F + 2T + 2R + 2F.

If you did not follow or do not know or do not understand how this Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression Formula was derived, then go back to the beginning and carefully read all previous posts. The detailed explanation of the Qur'aan Cosmological Model really begins from this step onwards. It is very easy to grasp if you are willing to spend less than one hour to want to grasp it.

Here are the Four Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression/Decompression Tables.

QCMtable1of4.png

QCMtable2of4.png

QCMtable3of4.png

QCMtable4of4.png

To be continued and fully explained with detailed delineations inshaa allaah.

You can refer back to the following posts #1 #8 #9 #12 #19 #22 #23 #26 #27 #58 #61 #71#139 #157 #162 #171 and # 228.

If in anyway certain points are considered preaching then I sincerely apologize, it is sometimes quite difficult for me to make the distinction. Let me know so that I may rephrase. Thanks!

Post 14

Two magnified examples of of The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Decompression Tables

Decompression Table 1:07 = RaFFa

QCMt1.07.png

Decompression Table 1:11 = RaF:RaFa

QCMt1.11.png

Decompressed Program: The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression is decompressed by The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model. Remember the thread The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model! Click here to read further details http://www.unexplain...opic=237617&hl=

What is the Qur’aan Lexicographical Model?

The Qur’aan Lexicographical Model is a program of the design, order, and structure of all the words of the Arabic language. Beginning from the layout and forms of the fundamental verbal root letters; their various types; their further extended verbal dimensions; and all their possible derived words visually presented as a model of about a thousand pages arranged vertically and horizontally.

The Arabic language consists of an alphabet of 28 letters plus one special letter called alif; 3 short vowels written above or below the consonantal letters, which can be extended into 3 long vowels using the 3 universal letters alif, waaw, and yaa’; and two important diphthongs ay and aw. From here the entire structure of the language is build upon a well designed arrangement.

The fundamental verbal root letters

Roughly speaking the Arabic language is based on letters arranged in twos threes and fours with vowels in between and after. They are all verbs of the past tense.

Here is the complete list of examples of all the Arabic fundamental verbal root patters.

Verbs based on this pattern

XaaXa consonant- long vowel- consonant- short vowel

ML- = MaaLa = he or it inclined, sloped, bowed

TL- = TaaLa = he lengthened

SB- = SaaBa = he hit (the target)

XaXXa consonant- short vowel- double consonant- short vowel

R-F- = RaFFa = he or it flashed or flared

T-R- = TaRRa = he sharpened (a pencil to a point)

L-B- = LaBBa = he abided (at a place)

XaXaa consonant- short vowel- consonant- long vowel

T-W-- = TaWaa = he rolled up

L-W-- = LaWaa = he curved, bent (something)

H-W-- = HaWaa = he or it fell down

XaXaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel

N-M-R- = NaMaRa = he numbered (numbers)

S-B-R- = SaBaRa = he was patient

K-M-L- KaMaLa = he or it was complete, whole, total

XaX:XaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel

S-L:S-L- = Sal:SaLa = he or it formed a chain reaction

Z-L:Z-L- = ZaL:ZaLa = it quaked (the earth)

N-M:N-M- = NaM:NaMa = it rippled (sand in the wind)

There you have it the complete verbal program (100%) upon which the entire Arabic language (99%+) is based and thus the entire Qur’aan and its thousands of Models of Knowledge lying below its surface that must be extracted and in this case here - The Qur'aan Cosmological Model.

Have again another look at the program that generates all the fundamental verbal root words of the Arabic language. Ignore the darkened section for now. Just pay close attention to the section vertically marked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

http://www.theholyta...t/lexmod1.1.png

The vertically marked section 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 is the program that decompresses The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression Formula:

Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F.

Which is derived from:

Khalqan = Tayyan +Ratqan +Fatqan +2Tayyan +2Ratqan +2Fatqan.

(an example of what is meant above in English is)

Creation = Turn in +Rotate + Fire out +2Turn in +2Rotate +2Fire out.

Which in turn are the key words from The Two Specific Qur'aan Cosmological Verses that describe the general evolution of the universe from before its date of birth and until its death.

The results of the decompression of The Qur'aan Cosmological Algorithmic Compression Formula are the four tables presented in the previous post: Post 13.

Remember again that it was said and I quote:

"It will be seen that when we run the Qur’aanic cosmological algorithmic compression

Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F

through the fundamental structure of the Arabic language then we witness a magnificent display of verbs, nouns, and adjectives that go back to describe each and every phase of the universe at its exact time and place in great detail. We are presented without exaggeration hundreds of beautiful drawings of the phases the universe undergoes from its cosmological origin, through its cosmological evolution, and until its eventual cosmological fate. And upon that we also see the derivation of many simple and logical abbreviations that precisely describe each and every phase of the universe. And then further beyond that we realize and see how the actions of the universe drive life into the dead and empty of meaning fundamental building blocks of the language- which are all the fundamental verbal patterns from which are derived the words of the language.

That in a nutshell is the Qur’aan Cosmological Model."

Here again is Table 1 of the 4 tables. See the magnificent display of verbs of the past tense that will go back to describe each and every phase of the universe at its exact time and place producing detailed delineations as to for example its mechanics- translational, rotational, and oscillatory.

http://www.theholyta...CMtable1of4.png

A common question that has been asked over and over again everywhere is, "What would falsify this model?" If the analyses of the results of the decompressed tables do not correspond with empirical scientific (mathematical, cosmological, quantum physical, etc.) data then this model could be regarded as theoretical or in other words the personal imaginations of the author. But if the decompressed tables do correspond with empirical scientific (mathematical, cosmological, quantum physical, etc.) data then this model could not be regarded as theoretical or in other words the personal imaginations of the author but rather the factual input of the Creator of the Universe Himself. The simple conclusion of the matter would be and I quote from the speaker of the qur'aan who claims to be the Creator of the Univers as follows.

Qur’aan 021:30

أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا

أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا

فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا

وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ

أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

transliteration

‘a-wa-lam yara lladhiyna kafaruw

‘anna as-samaawaati wa-l-‘arDa kaanataa Ratqan

fa-Fataq-naa humaa

wa-ja”al-naa min al-maa’i kulla shay’in hayyin

‘a-fa-laa yu’minuwna

Have those who have disbelieved now not seen:-

that the samaawaat and the ‘arD

(1)- were both Ratq

(2)- and so We Fataq them both again.

And We made from water every living thing.

Will they now not believe?

[translation by al-amiyr muhammad al-qurashi al-amjadiy]

In terms of this qur'aanic statement, the entire world has then to take heed. This era might be the last of all chances. And I add and say that the Creator knows best.

The analyses of the Qur'aan Cosmological Model Decompressed Tables begins from the next post inshaa ALLAAH

we witness a magnificent display of verbs, nouns, and adjectives that go back to describe each and every phase of the universe at its exact time and place in great detail.

Please describe the first second, showing the process and the materials used as described in the Koran.

Quran is in Arabic. Translation comes after understanding. This makes translation an interpretation. Most part of interpretation is perception. Perception feeds on ideas. Ideas can be right or wrong until proven otherwise. My question is: what if all the scientific findings- that you're basing your argument on and you are certain they are what the words of the Quran mean- turn out to be false or incomplete? Would you accept that the Quran was false or incomplete? For example: there was a time when people of science believed the earth was flat. Muslims had no problem with that belief because certain verses were interpreted in a way that supported that claim. Now we know the earth is not flat. The same verses used in favor of the previous false "scientific fact" were re-interpreted to accommodate the new "scientific fact". Is Quran a book of science? Meaning is its intention to teach people scieific facts or is its intention something else-specify-?

• Like 1

Quran is in Arabic. Translation comes after understanding. This makes translation an interpretation. Most part of interpretation is perception. Perception feeds on ideas. Ideas can be right or wrong until proven otherwise. My question is: what if all the scientific findings- that you're basing your argument on and you are certain they are what the words of the Quran mean- turn out to be false or incomplete? Would you accept that the Quran was false or incomplete? For example: there was a time when people of science believed the earth was flat. Muslims had no problem with that belief because certain verses were interpreted in a way that supported that claim. Now we know the earth is not flat. The same verses used in favor of the previous false "scientific fact" were re-interpreted to accommodate the new "scientific fact". Is Quran a book of science? Meaning is its intention to teach people scieific facts or is its intention something else-specify-?

When we read the Qoran what you say falls very easily, everyone is aware of the hierarchy upward in understanding the Quran and the growth of knowledge. The minus knowledge and the most substantial and visible is the language and the statement, If we add to the language and the statement inference method and style of debates in the Quran we entered the field of thought and consideration, if we add to this the order that the Quran made to this consideration and to that thought for where he is an individual or bilateral or collective in terms of the methods and manners and curricula we entered the door of scientific research, if we add to this the whole facts of creation in the universe, plants and animals and the news of lost nations, we entered the field of science.

For me the Quran holds in it a lot of scientific knowledge but it is not forced to explain it detailed as many people think, the details are for us because we are human and we are always looking for details to complete our ignorance.

When we read the Qoran what you say falls very easily, everyone is aware of the hierarchy upward in understanding the Quran and the growth of knowledge. The minus knowledge and the most substantial and visible is the language and the statement, If we add to the language and the statement inference method and style of debates in the Quran we entered the field of thought and consideration, if we add to this the order that the Quran made to this consideration and to that thought for where he is an individual or bilateral or collective in terms of the methods and manners and curricula we entered the door of scientific research, if we add to this the whole facts of creation in the universe, plants and animals and the news of lost nations, we entered the field of science.

For me the Quran holds in it a lot of scientific knowledge but it is not forced to explain it detailed as many people think, the details are for us because we are human and we are always looking for details to complete our ignorance.

I'm sorry i can't see where you're going with this and that's because things are arranged differently in my head. To help me understand your point would you answer this question: can scientific knowledge/facts be deduced from the Quran? If yes, would you cite an example?

this is one of the allegations on islam which is heavly debated and already proven wrong

the verse in debate here is " ألم نجعل الارض مهادا "

litarly translated to english " haven't we made the earth an expanse "

alllah in this verse did not describe the shape of the earth .. he described adjective of the earth

and that adjective is the word " مهادا "

meaning it's made so people can walk on it endlessly

no matter how much you walk .. you can not reach the end of it .. now if it was flat . then you'd reach an end

therefore that reject the adjective of the word in debate here

so in fact quran it refer to it as round .. based on the same verses that some people tried to prove it's flat with

this is all deep arabic issues and those claims are made by alot of people who don't know about arabic but shallow knowledge

it's all over the internet and it's funny at times

no offense meant but if you want to prove something you need to have great knowledge of the basis of it in all details

otherwise your point will be flawed

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

I'm sorry i can't see where you're going with this and that's because things are arranged differently in my head. To help me understand your point would you answer this question: can scientific knowledge/facts be deduced from the Quran? If yes, would you cite an example?

yes here's two examples in a topic i made a long time ago

if you up for reading it that is

i could go on discussion those facts with you but the reason i provided this topic

so we won't go on drifting this topic away from it's purpose

but i think all arguments have been put to test in that topic

these are mere two examples of science facts from Koran

" which was written long ago before discovering those facts "

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=228764&hl=%2Bkoran+%2Bmiracles

Hello Muslims folks, Can I ask you a question? What are you planning to achieve with this discussion? Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing your religion, in fact I deeply venerate Islam for the purest form of monotheism it preaches. I have read Koran from cover to cover and gained spiritual knowledge from it that I would not find elsewhere, but I never saw it as a book meant to inform about "science". Scientific findings are always changing. Why would anyone want to link their scriptures to constantly changing science and put their own faith in danger?

• Like 1

Yes, A lot of very known scientist in the golden age have deduced from the Quran a scinetific knowledge, like al-khawarezmi for example he has invented the algebra because of the urge in the muslum world for calculating the legal inheritance (You can check that for many sources ). And there is a lot of examples

this is one of the allegations on islam which is heavly debated and already proven wrong

the verse in debate here is " ألم نجعل الارض مهادا "

I believe the verses are: 88:20, 71:19, 2:22, 51:48, 87:6, 50:7

litarly translated to english " haven't we made the earth an expanse "

Each of the verbs/words in question is/could be traced to a root verb. This root typically has several meanings. To understand the verse, one will end up with a collection of meanings of his/her own choice from among all the other meanings of each of the words of the verse. His choices are influnced by his/her already existing knowledge/ideas. If he/she has got the wrong idea, his/her choice of meanings will be wrong. If the choice of meanings is wrong, so will be the translation which in this case can't be called "literal" because it's actually an interpretation.

alalh in this verse did not describe the shape of the earth .. he described adjective of the earth

and that adjective is the word " مهادا "

meaning it's made so people can walk on it endlessly

no matter how much you walk .. you can not reach the end of it ..

Unless this meaning is the ONLY meaning found in the Arabic language, it's not helping your argument.

now if it was flat . then you'd reach an end

therefore that reject the adjective of the word in debate here

so in fact quran it refer to it as round .. based on the same verses that some people tried to prove it's flat with

In fact, the Quran, only made the choice of words. The reader/interpreter, in this case you and them, makes the choice of meanings; i.e. specifies what the Quran "refers" to. How are these two things the same if you can't ask the owner of the Quran/Allah?

this is all deep arabic issues and those claims are made by alot of people who don't know about arabic but shallow knowledge

it's all over the internet and it's funny at times

no offense meant but if you want to prove something you need to have great knowledge of the basis of it in all details

otherwise your point will be flawed

Actually the classic exegeses of the Quran do not present all possible interpretations. They only present what was likelier/more probable in their time(s). Yet only a few would dare call them shallow. The modern exegeses do the same.

I wasn't trying to prove something when i pointed out that example. I was asking the poster some questions and the example was to clarify my question.

• Like 1

yes here's two examples in a topic i made a long time ago

if you up for reading it that is

i could go on discussion those facts with you but the reason i provided this topic

so we won't go on drifting this topic away from it's purpose

but i think all arguments have been put to test in that topic

these are mere two examples of science facts from Koran

" which was written long ago before discovering those facts "

http://www.unexplain...koran +miracles

You're mistaking induction for deduction, with reference to your other post.

Yes, A lot of very known scientist in the golden age have deduced from the Quran a scinetific knowledge, like al-khawarezmi for example he has invented the algebra because of the urge in the muslum world for calculating the legal inheritance (You can check that for many sources ). And there is a lot of examples

I'm sorry are you saying those verses inspired him or that he looked at th verses and logically deducted Algebra from the specific calculations in those verses?

Hello Muslims folks, Can I ask you a question? What are you planning to achieve with this discussion? Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing your religion, in fact I deeply venerate Islam for the purest form of monotheism it preaches. I have read Koran from cover to cover and gained spiritual knowledge from it that I would not find elsewhere, but I never saw it as a book meant to inform about "science". Scientific findings are always changing. Why would anyone want to link their scriptures to constantly changing science and put their own faith in danger?

We don't put our faith in danger, this is not the case. Just answering the question that Quran contains some scientific evidence that man should look for it and try to understand it, Quran is for all eras and for all times, even if science changes, Quran holds its words but the understandings will of course change from time to time, and there it lies the miracle. Even if the discovery finds something else, and even if someone tries to make a bridge between the discovery with some statement in Quran, that's only be his/her understandings and it will not be a fact.

• Like 1

I'm sorry are you saying those verses inspired him or that he looked at th verses and logically deducted Algebra from the specific calculations in those verses?

No, I said that he found many dilemma in inheritance and to acheive his goal, he tried to make calculation and throught that he was doing algebra. The legal inheritance was in a 5 to 6 verses but to enlarge it you need many books to do that.

Quran holds its words but the understandings will of course change from time to time, and there it lies the miracle.

So the Quran's miracle lies in the understanding of people?

Even if the discovery finds something else, and even if someone tries to make a bridge between the discovery with some statement in Quran, that's only be his/her understandings and it will not be a fact.

Does this mean that this post tests a cosmological model against the Quran and does not provide The Cosmological Model of Quran?

No, I said that he found many dilemma in inheritance and to acheive his goal, he tried to make calculation and throught that he was doing algebra. The legal inheritance was in a 5 to 6 verses but to enlarge it you need many books to do that.

So he didn't deduce science from the Quran. I rest my case.

I believe the verses are: 88:20, 71:19, 2:22, 51:48, 87:6, 50:7

Each of the verbs/words in question is/could be traced to a root verb. This root typically has several meanings. To understand the verse, one will end up with a collection of meanings of his/her own choice from among all the other meanings of each of the words of the verse. His choices are influnced by his/her already existing knowledge/ideas. If he/she has got the wrong idea, his/her choice of meanings will be wrong. If the choice of meanings is wrong, so will be the translation which in this case can't be called "literal" because it's actually an interpretation.

Unless this meaning is the ONLY meaning found in the Arabic language, it's not helping your argument.

In fact, the Quran, only made the choice of words. The reader/interpreter, in this case you and them, makes the choice of meanings; i.e. specifies what the Quran "refers" to. How are these two things the same if you can't ask the owner of the Quran/Allah?

Actually the classic exegeses of the Quran do not present all possible interpretations. They only present what was likelier/more probable in their time(s). Yet only a few would dare call them shallow. The modern exegeses do the same.

I wasn't trying to prove something when i pointed out that example. I was asking the poster some questions and the example was to clarify my question.

it's not black and white

the meaning of words depends on the rest of the line

that topic i made shows you great example of how people tried to play on words in arabic

to change the whole meaning

if you read the topic i provided you'd reach a point where they replaced " lowest " with " nearest "

with not even related meaning nor interperting between the two

this is kinda of the same thing only tricker

there is also nothing to support the argument in your post to support that Quran says the earth was flat

that is if we're going to use the same analogy you're using .. you're also wrong and it'll be unsettled results on both sides

however my argument is .. NO matter how you look at your example it never shows " flat " in any way

simply because the source of مهادا word is مهد

for example when some one pave the road .. smooth the road ... in arabic it equals " مهد الطريق "

you can't say made the road flat .. it'll be flawed language

so again it's two seperate things they're trying to connect with that example

so it can be anything .. i could be wrong in everything . but it can never mean " flat "

cause " flat " has obvious words in arabic to describe it " مستقيم - مسطح "

• Like 1

So the Quran's miracle lies in the understanding of people?

Yes, sure but I think you are taking that as a clue for ending the subject. Some people can give a certain fact of a miracle with a new discovery if they have the knowledge of science and the knowledge of the Quranic statements. And it doesn't end that way the understanding evolves and the science evolves too and this in no way against any statement in the Quran. Like for example as you stated before that before muslums thought that earth is flat but when the understandings have evolved they have found that flat is one of the meanings of the real meaning that has been changed through time.

Does this mean that this post tests a cosmological model against the Quran and does not provide The Cosmological Model of Quran?

It does provide until it proven false, he is doing a great work and he is pointing to the subject from many ways "language, numbers, calculatio, astronomy, and with many scientific research". There is a known saying in our muslum world that the scientist if he applies his reasoning and he was correct then he will have two rewards, and if it applies it (the reasoning) and he was mistaken, then he will have one reward

So he didn't deduce science from the Quran. I rest my case.

Stick to your guns, maybe or maybe not but he did. You don't have any knowledge of the Quranic statement and you don't have the language too (arabic language) so I can assume that there it lies your perplexity

the meaning of words depends on the rest of the line

Not exclusively. It may also depend on related verses including those in other places of the Quran. For example, after science found that the earth was not flat, other verses in the Quran were re-interpreted in favor of the new finding.

that topic i made shows you great example of how people tried to play on words in arabic

to change the whole meaning

if you read the topic i provided you'd reach a point where they replaced " lowest " with " nearest "

your choice of words suggests "they" bad intentions . "They"=those who chose to interpret the word in question as "lowest" which you argue is the correct meaning.

with not even related meaning nor interperting between the two

Are you saying that among the meanings of the Arabic word in question there's no one word that translates "nearest" at all? How come this meaning (nearest) was used in classic exegeses? Were "they" playing with words too?

there is also nothing to support the argument in your post to support that Quran says the earth was flat

I didn't say the Quran said the earth was flat. I said: "there was a time when people of science believed the earth was flat. Muslims had no problem with that belief because certain verses were interpreted in a way that supported that claim."

that is if we're going to use the same analogy you're using

If we're going to be logical about it: if Muslim didn't think those verses meant the earth was flat, why wasn't it (a)Muslim who (was) were the first to state that the earth was NOT flat? Meaning why couldn't they be the ones to deduce from all the verses right in their hands that the earth was not flat as was the common belief but oval as Muslim now say the Quran stated?

.. you're also wrong and it'll be unsettled results on both sides

It's not me who says there must be a settled result. Nor was it me who claimed that science was/could be deduced from the Quran. Nor was it me who named the post: The Quran Cosmological Model.

however my argument is .. NO matter how you look at your example it never shows " flat " in any way

simply because the source of مهادا word is مهد

for example when some one pave the road .. smooth the road ... in arabic it equals " مهد الطريق "

you can't say made the road flat .. it'll be flawed language

so again it's two seperate things they're trying to connect with that example

so it can be anything .. i could be wrong in everything . but it can never mean " flat "

cause " flat " has obvious words in arabic to describe it " مستقيم - مسطح "

You are, as they are/were, being selective in choosing meanings that reason with your your knowledge/ideas. I'm sure there are many other meanings of both the Arabic word and "flat" that made perfect sense of the the interpretation in question. Otherwise, if Muslim didn't think those verses meant the earth was flat, why wasn't it (a)Muslim who (was) were the first to state that the earth was NOT flat? Meaning why couldn't they be the ones to deduce from all the verses right in their hands that the earth was not flat as was the common belief but oval as Muslim now say the Quran stated?

Yes

So when the understanding is wrong, the Quran ceases to be a miracle?

It does provide until it proven false

How can you say "it does" then you say "until" to favor "a" to "the"? There are many scientists who don't support the BBT explanation. That's enough of a proof that any conclusion based on it is wrong at least to them. Unless you're saying it won't be proven wrong, it's not helping your argument.

he is doing a great work and he is pointing to the subject from many ways "language, numbers, calculatio, astronomy, and with many scientific research".

So every and any hardworker can claim the prize?

maybe or maybe not but he did.

That alone negates deduction.

You don't have any knowledge of the Quranic statement

How do you know? Instances please

and you don't have the language too (arabic language) so I can assume that there it lies your perplexity

Where and how did i show such perplexity? Furthermore, how did/do handle my perplexity because of the language barrier as you said? Should i just take your word for it?

• Like 1