Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Requesting a reading

ForReal

For at least 9 years I've had weird stuff happen to me. I mostly just deal with it, but it's getting to the point where I'm becoming very concerned and hopeless.

There is one thing that I would like to mention at the moment.

One is there is a state and most of the time a particular city that I keep hearing or seeing at least once a day on TV. At first I thought it was just one of those things, such as someone seeing the same number throughtout their day. This has been happening for awhile and I've just dealt with it. The other day is when I becamed alarmed. I was chatting with someone online and they mentioned the state. I was doing my online job and the state was mentioned in the assignment. Today, I was in the group I chat to, and someone mentioned the particular city over and over again. I asked if they were in the state and they replied yes.

Anyone know what it could mean?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForReal

• Ashotep

• skydivingstars

• Alkaline-Ashley

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a coincidence. You thought about it and now you notice it.

Just a coincidence. You thought about it and now you notice it.

At first that's what I thought, but now I'm pretty sure that is not it. This is one of the many odd things that is happening to me. Even my sibling noticed certain things that happened to me and I didn't even mentioned this stuff to her. I thought I was going nuts for awhile because I thought it was just me, but now I may go nuts because these situations are starting to get worse.

Edited by ForReal

I don't want to explain too much before a reading. After one I may reveal the whole history. I'll only reveal the whole history before if it's important that I do so.

One of the things my sister noticed years ago was that if my parent's are gone and I'm asleep, when I wake up they will soon be home. It even happened today. They come home faster if I fix something to eat after I wake up. I'm not sure if my sister noticed that part. My parent's dont go out often anymore for me to auccaretly test this.

I've never logged the things that happened to me in detail because I thought they were silly, but ever since last month and the Missouri thing I've become very concerned.

I'm not completely against the coincidence idea, but I don't know if that is right and I would like other interpretations.

Edited by ForReal

I think I have an answer to why this happens, your not crazy

Please tell. The Missouri thing hasn't happened in 2 days, but that was when I decided to challenge whatever's going on, even if it's just me being paranoid and silly.

For at least 9 years I've had weird stuff happen to me. I mostly just deal with it, but it's getting to the point where I'm becoming very concerned and hopeless.

There is one thing that I would like to mention at the moment.

One is there is a state and most of the time a particular city that I keep hearing or seeing at least once a day on TV. At first I thought it was just one of those things, such as someone seeing the same number throughtout their day. This has been happening for awhile and I've just dealt with it. The other day is when I becamed alarmed. I was chatting with someone online and they mentioned the state. I was doing my online job and the state was mentioned in the assignment. Today, I was in the group I chat to, and someone mentioned the particular city over and over again. I asked if they were in the state and they replied yes.

Anyone know what it could mean?

Bread crumbs. Keep your eyes open a follow them.

Bread crumbs. Keep your eyes open a follow them.

Does that mean they are a sign that will lead to something better? I've been thinking that.