Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind control - Tools for the Awakening

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I found this thought provoking, it's long but worth staying with it. Powerful ending.

• Like 2

I found this thought provoking, it's long but worth staying with it. Powerful ending.

[media=]

[/media]

I've only had time to watch the first 30 minutes(fo far), and wow. I wish I had time for the rest... I'll be watching the rest, soon.

Thanks for the post! :tu: Definitely self-empowering! I'm sure there are others that will enjoy it, too.

• Like 1

That was pretty good.

There was one Gem there that I really liked...

"As long as you think you are your thoughts & that thinking is you, you are under mind control." That Gem was rocking, & the part about Polarity and how once it is truely realised it collapses and you move to the next level..

Gripe..

He should had told big ego Guinness guy to shut up though because he ruined the ending..

• Like 2

Thought it was interesting that they put society at a constant consciousness level of 4:1 for negative to positive thoughts. At the level of ptsd.

• Like 1

Yeah, that did surprise me a bit,

I quess though, when you consider that humanity is still talking about WW2 and that people find a something strangely satisfying about viewing doom & gloom it's no small wonder.. Moreso, life for most of the world is damn hard.. Most people live hand to mouth and have little or nothing to spare. That kind of opression on a constant daily repetative cycle is the worse kind of programming anyone can be forced to endure, and is hard to overcome.

Oh yeah, the other Gripe: wasting 10 minutes pluging his zeolite detox.. I cant stand advertising that convieniently slips into content in disguise.

• Like 2

Hi,

If I could add something to that "powerful ending" it would be that, as a culture, we lack confidence in our ability to enable the self.

John

• Like 1