Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan prophecy

Weatherspoon

You won't be saying that when the world ends!!!!!!! Why does no-one believe it? It's been proved! I saw on CNN that NASA have taken curiosity in Mars in the last few months. Why would they be doing that if they didn't want to move there before Earth blows up?? Are we supposed to believe it's just "coinsidence" that they take curiosity in Mars just before 21st December 2012???

Because it's not going to happen and no, it hasn't been proved. NASA has taken a curiousity in Mars because we have new equipment for scientific testing there. And if the world were going to end in the next 30 days, since it takes 6 months to a year to get to Mars then we're all screwed anyway.

cormac

You won't be saying that when the world ends!!!!!!! Why does no-one believe it? It's been proved! I saw on CNN that NASA have taken curiosity in Mars in the last few months. Why would they be doing that if they didn't want to move there before Earth blows up?? Are we supposed to believe it's just "coinsidence" that they take curiosity in Mars just before 21st December 2012???

You're too late dude. All the colony ships are Booked. The government set it up so that the 144,000 most beautiful and most intelligent Americans are going to be seated and saved. You might still have a chance of getting on one of the Canadian Ark ships. They're holding lotteries for seats I hear. But the drawing is soon, to allow everyone that wins time to gather. The Mexican colony ship is still taking offers for tickets on Ebay too.

Good luck!!

I’m Slim ‘Profesy Preper’ Weatherspoon! I watched this thing on tv that said somethink about a Mayan profesy that said our world will end on 21st December 2012. Is this true? I decided to look it up and am now prepering for the apolcaypse because what I found was scary!

A few years ago, architects dug up the Mayan cities and found nothing underneath. No cables or wires or anything. This proves they were using wireless technology, such as Bluetooth, all those milleniums ago. The Mayans all died when they got wireless technology, and the Mayan profesy said that our world would end on December 21st, 2012. It’s nearly December 21st, 2012, and we’ve got wireless technology! The world is about to end, and no-one seems to be doing anything about it! Why can’t we just move to Jupiter or something?? Then when the Sun blows up next month it won’t touch us. And to anyone who says they didn’t have computers and things, why don’t you look at what the arcitects found? They found loads of computer parts and I’ve got photos here!

Minesweeper computer game:

images109.jpeg

Memory sticks:

foto9_carved-bones-from-funerary-offering.JPG

Keyboard:

Maya-staircase.jpg

Computer servers:

Bq9nf.jpg

What can we do to stop ourselves dieing in a month? I don’t want to die in a month!

Uuuh.... Smokin cracks bad mmmkay... hmm uuh... you shouldn't smoke crack its bad for your health mmmkay...

Said a very wise man - Mr. Mackay, South Park

Yes and they worked the keyboard with an army of 30 men by yelling a co-ordinate and that person would jump as hard as they can in hope the stone would move further into the ground.

Let alone your bloody memory stick, pffft.. now I am deffently not going against my beliefs of the super intelligent mayan race but that is imbarrasing, video killed the radio star not bluetooth killed the world.

And tbh if thats there minesweeper they would've died out because of not having any fingers left after childhood and werent able to work the land...

Plain and simple no to your theory but correct basis.

No offence...

You've obviously never been in the Appalachians, Abe. There are still a few places where you might as well throw out a dictionary, because you won't find many words used or spelled right. :lol:

cormac

Something like this?

hitech.jpg

• Like 5

You won't be laughing when the world ends! And no, you won't be having a red whine on Christmas day this year, because THERE WON'T BE A CHRISTMAS DAY THIS YEAR! I'm not going to buy any Christmas presents this year because it's a waste of money. Instead I found tickets for those spaceships DieChecker told me about. I found some bloke in Nigeria who was selling them for a few hundred dollars. Small price to pay for a safe trip away from the apocalypse. It has the official seal on it, so I know it's genuine.

post-134747-0-73674400-1353702158_thumb.

You won't be laughing when the world ends! And no, you won't be having a red whine on Christmas day this year, because THERE WON'T BE A CHRISTMAS DAY THIS YEAR! I'm not going to buy any Christmas presents this year because it's a waste of money. Instead I found tickets for those spaceships DieChecker told me about. I found some bloke in Nigeria who was selling them for a few hundred dollars. Small price to pay for a safe trip away from the apocalypse. It has the official seal on it, so I know it's genuine.

Good excuse pal,I can't wait to tell the wife Christmas Morning that i didn't buy her anything because i thought the World was going to end.

• Like 2

You won't have to. If the world ends no-ones going to survive it are they? Apart from us sensibul ones who buyed tickets to Mars, everyone's going to perish. And I don't think they celebrate christmas on Mars like we do on Earth, so it won't matter that I didn't buy a present.

Good excuse pal,I can't wait to tell the wife Christmas Morning that i didn't buy her anything because i thought the World was going to end.

If the world doesn't end then it's a lose-lose proposition, since you'd still have had 4 days to get her something. There's no way out. :lol:

cormac

• Like 1

Cthulu and Hastor BOTH have told me in Dreams that nothing is going to happen. So there you have it... who you going to believe... An extint civilization that couldn't even predict its own end... or Cthulu??

• Like 5

Why would you believe an end of the world prophecy from the Mayans when they couldn't even prophesy the end of their world.

Note to self. You have reached the Devil's number. :devil:

Edited by Antilles

Cthulu and Hastor BOTH have told me in Dreams that nothing is going to happen. So there you have it... who you going to believe... An extint civilization that couldn't even predict its own end... or Cthulu??

i'm going to go for the box that carol merrill is now showing

heh, and my cats... they still demand food every day twice a day at certain times.. and when i told my sophia baby that some pple think the world will end on dec 21, he (yes my tomcat is named sophia) insisted that the world will not come to an end and that i am expected to feed him his favorite noms three times that day! plus give him extra scritches!!!

• Like 1

If the world doesn't end then it's a lose-lose proposition, since you'd still have had 4 days to get her something. There's no way out. :lol:

cormac

Your right there,I'm sure my world would come to an end if my Wife doesn't get a present or ten Christmas Morning.

One gentleman who comes in this forum on and off ...Darkbreed..yep the dude with the long hair, relocated his whole family to the top of some mountain in south america hoping to outlive the end of the world thingy. he is still up there and he posts loads of crap on youtube too.

You won't have to. If the world ends no-ones going to survive it are they? Apart from us sensibul ones who buyed tickets to Mars, everyone's going to perish. And I don't think they celebrate christmas on Mars like we do on Earth, so it won't matter that I didn't buy a present.

Didn't you know The Matrix was based on the real world beneath our own. I knew a professor as well and he stated that this world was all a simulator and showed me many other professor's that also belived this. But since you're proper scared already about the world ending and I feel a bit mean for paying out on ya before, he said the only way back to the real world is to go skydiving without the shoot and when we came just before the ground the computer would malfunction in the code and we would be released from Program 00-H311-05.

better put the crimbo decs up early so i can enjoy them now ....lol...21st December here we come x

• Like 1

my partner's totally against the whole idea of the world ending oin the 21st - he has tickets to a nfl game in seattle on the 24th and he's totally pumped about it

• Like 1

Oh no. It's starting! Yesterday I was on holiday in the Caribbean. We had 30°C heat and blazing sun. I get back today and hear that Northern Alaska is covered in snow. 30° heat to blanket snow in just 1 day!! So I went to Miami beach earlier and on one side of me were buildings and sandcastles and things, and on the other was flooded right to the horizon! I bet you lot feel stupid now! Do you believe me yet?? It's only going to get worse from now until 21st December, when it all ends. It's like that documentary I saw a while back. "Day After Tomorrow". This happens in that as well!

• Like 1

Oh no. It's starting! Yesterday I was on holiday in the Caribbean. We had 30°C heat and blazing sun. I get back today and hear that Northern Alaska is covered in snow. 30° heat to blanket snow in just 1 day!! So I went to Miami beach earlier and on one side of me were buildings and sandcastles and things, and on the other was flooded right to the horizon! I bet you lot feel stupid now! Do you believe me yet?? It's only going to get worse from now until 21st December, when it all ends. It's like that documentary I saw a while back. "Day After Tomorrow". This happens in that as well!

Your cracking me up pal.I knew from your first post you was a practical joker......

Didn't you know The Matrix was based on the real world beneath our own. I knew a professor as well and he stated that this world was all a simulator and showed me many other professor's that also belived this. But since you're proper scared already about the world ending and I feel a bit mean for paying out on ya before, he said the only way back to the real world is to go skydiving without the shoot and when we came just before the ground the computer would malfunction in the code and we would be released from Program 00-H311-05.

HA HA. Yeah, and everyone that is shot at gets freed just before the bullet hits??

What about those people you hear about that freefall, with bad chutes and land in mud or water, or whatever and survive? The don't report any program errors.

One gentleman who comes in this forum on and off ...Darkbreed..yep the dude with the long hair, relocated his whole family to the top of some mountain in south america hoping to outlive the end of the world thingy. he is still up there and he posts loads of crap on youtube too.

That dude is posting his ramblings from atop a southamerican mountain? Why am I not surprised?

Cheers,

Badeskov