Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan prophecy

Weatherspoon

I kinda get it but I'm not a Doctor Who fan.

He's always saving the world, and usually no one knows it.

He's always saving the world, and usually no one knows it.

Basically every hero out there.

Edited by Princess Serenity

I know one thing,i will be staying away from facebook on friday until everyone gets it out of their system........

looks like the mayans were wrong because the world didn't come to an end yesterday .

Oh well...

Looks like the Mayans did not predict anything, they just run out of space on the stone they were engraving the calendar on. Something picked up by the Guild of Quacks to scare the gullible (which is what they live off).\

looks like the mayans were wrong because the world didn't come to an end yesterday .

Oh well...

The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world.

That was cooked up by Jose Arguelles and his gullible followers.

• Like 1

Hello? Did anyone survive? I'm in a nuclear bunker at the moment when I found out that Nigerian ticket seller was a crook and I wasn't going to Mars! I've got enough supplies to last another 3 or 4 hours, at a push. I've got plenty of supplies but I'm greedy and can't ration myself.

I've also got a radio on VHF 16 156.099MHz, so any fellow survivors can contact me. And I have a canoe. If anybody's out there, please get in touch. We need to help each other out if Mankind is to survive.

Over.

• Like 1

Hello? Did anyone survive? I'm in a nuclear bunker at the moment when I found out that Nigerian ticket seller was a crook and I wasn't going to Mars! I've got enough supplies to last another 3 or 4 hours, at a push. I've got plenty of supplies but I'm greedy and can't ration myself.

I've also got a radio on VHF 16 156.099MHz, so any fellow survivors can contact me. And I have a canoe. If anybody's out there, please get in touch. We need to help each other out if Mankind is to survive.

Over.

total devastation - none of us survived. best stay put

over

• Like 2

Oh well...

The world wasn't supposed to end.

The world underwent a spiritual renewal and cleansing. Can't you feel it?

Now there will be no more war. It's all peace and love from here on out.

Hold on.

(What? You're shittin me!)

Nevermind. I guess we'll have to wait another baktun or so.

Harte

• Like 6

Hey!!! I'm waiting for the Cosmic Alignment to bring me some FREAKING PEACE ALREADY!!!! ARRRRGGGG!!!!

Over.

The entire world is irradiated, the only hope now is to eat the other survivors.

You lot must think I'm stupid or something. Saying there's no survivors. There's at least 3 people survived cause they've posted on here AFTER 21st December!! If no-one survived how did they do that???

Also in this bunker I found a strange room with weird objects in it. There was a box type device that got really hot inside when you turned it on and had like ring things on top that shot out small blue flames. Nearby was another thing, also box like but taller than the first, that was really cold inside and had shelves in it. I think this is some kind of animal killing machine, because there were dead chickens in packets and things inside. Anyway it was in this room that I found another calendar that went past 21st December and ends on 31st December. Then it stops. It didn't carry on into next year or anything. We've got another apocalypse in a weeks time! Only about 3 or 4 people seem to have survived the last one, and now we've got another one straight after!!

Edited by Weatherspoon
  • Like 1

i think it's safe to assume that the mayans didn't in fact have any prophecies. can we all focus on some other ridiculous and baseless predictions now and let the mayans rest for a bit??

The entire world is irradiated, the only hope now is to eat the other survivors.

You are OUT OF YOUR MIND!! :o

Eat irradiated meat?

God knows what sort of cancer that'll give me.

Harte

• Like 3

You lot must think I'm stupid or something. Saying there's no survivors. There's at least 3 people survived cause they've posted on here AFTER 21st December!! If no-one survived how did they do that???

Also in this bunker I found a strange room with weird objects in it. There was a box type device that got really hot inside when you turned it on and had like ring things on top that shot out small blue flames. Nearby was another thing, also box like but taller than the first, that was really cold inside and had shelves in it. I think this is some kind of animal killing machine, because there were dead chickens in packets and things inside. Anyway it was in this room that I found another calendar that went past 21st December and ends on 31st December. Then it stops. It didn't carry on into next year or anything. We've got another apocalypse in a weeks time! Only about 3 or 4 people seem to have survived the last one, and now we've got another one straight after!!

Friggin' hilarious! Bravo. :nw:

Are you serious, weatherspoon? Oh my god. [shakes head]

we're all in your mind weatherspoon. sorry man. you've gone mad is all.

31st December. I know how this works now. It's the end of the calendar. The apocalypse is coming!!! Another apocalypse will happen tonight at midnight! Mark my words!

If they could predict the end of the world, why couldn't they predict their own destruction?

I keep seeing this asked everywhere, all over Facebook etc.

THERE WAS NO DESTRUCTION.

Mayan descendants still live among us....

They never predicted the end of the world, they never said it would end. It was just 1 calender after many that ended and another one begin. We are on the next calender now. There is a video of a Mayan Elder who laughs at us because we associate soemthing "ending" with "destruction". Like you just did with the end of their civilization. You just made the same mistake as all these people who thought he world would end. lol

That one about leap years annoys me as well. It makes no difference. lol

i wish people would educate themselves on these things before commenting. Then we wouldn't have had all this doomsday rubbish int he first place.

Oh and they where good at predicting things, hence why they predicted all 3 eclipses int he run up to December 21st 2012. They where very good at astronomy.

• Like 1

I knew it! Something has happened! I've just seen my very own UFO AND got a photo of it! It's flying but not moving. Just sitting in the air over some power lines. And at the exact same time, a village in Africa lost all its power. Coincidence?? Yeah right! This object isn't an Earthly aircraft. It has no wings. We don't have aircraft that can fly without wings. It's not understood by physics how this UFO is staying in the air, and for it to knock out the power in a village on another continent shows it has long range disruptive technology!

When will the government admit aliens is real in the face of evidence like this???

pdg__1301514954_Thermal-1.jpg

Weatherspoon

Edited by Weatherspoon