Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan prophecy

Weatherspoon

I knew it! Something has happened! I've just seen my very own UFO AND got a photo of it! It's flying but not moving. Just sitting in the air over some power lines. And at the exact same time, a village in Africa lost all its power. Coincidence?? Yeah right! This object isn't an Earthly aircraft. It has no wings. We don't have aircraft that can fly without wings. It's not understood by physics how this UFO is staying in the air, and for it to knock out the power in a village on another continent shows it has long range disruptive technology!

When will the government admit aliens is real in the face of evidence like this???

pdg__1301514954_Thermal-1.jpg

Weatherspoon

I think that little doohickey sticking off the front, below the cockpit, must be the power-disrupter. It probably sends out a powerful microwave that knocks out power on the other side of the world while simultaneously cooking their space-burritos to perfection. Pity your photo didn't capture the interior of the cockpit better. We could've been able to tell if they were Grays or Reptilians or Space-Hamsters.

• Like 2

I knew it! Something has happened! I've just seen my very own UFO AND got a photo of it! It's flying but not moving. Just sitting in the air over some power lines. And at the exact same time, a village in Africa lost all its power. Coincidence?? Yeah right! This object isn't an Earthly aircraft. It has no wings. We don't have aircraft that can fly without wings. It's not understood by physics how this UFO is staying in the air, and for it to knock out the power in a village on another continent shows it has long range disruptive technology!

When will the government admit aliens is real in the face of evidence like this???

pdg__1301514954_Thermal-1.jpg

Weatherspoon

[bangs head]

That's a helicopter! Not a UFO.

[bangs head]

That's a helicopter! Not a UFO.

Yeah but it does have an Anti-Gravity device fitted...

People have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of the world and exactly none of them have been right. What makes this time any different from all those before it?

Edited by Seattleite

People have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of the world and exactly none of them have been right. What makes this time any different from all those before it?

Because Ancient Aliens said so? :w00t:

Methinks some people are missing the sarcastic humor on which this entire thread is based.

Because Ancient Aliens said so? :w00t:

Methinks some people are missing the sarcastic humor on which this entire thread is based.

Note to self: Don't make a serious comment in a comedic thread, or people will think you are taking the comedic thread seriously.

Right so basically these UFOs came, and cause they were like nothing we had on Earth the Government built similar things called helicopters? Am I the only one who smells a cover-up??

Right so basically these UFOs came, and cause they were like nothing we had on Earth the Government built similar things called helicopters? Am I the only one who smells a cover-up??

Well technically if you don't know what a helicopter looks like, it is a UFO after all.

• Like 1