Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan prophecy

Weatherspoon

HA HA. Yeah, and everyone that is shot at gets freed just before the bullet hits??

What about those people you hear about that freefall, with bad chutes and land in mud or water, or whatever and survive? The don't report any program errors.

That just proves that the glitches have glitches. :w00t:

cormac

Oh no. It's starting! Yesterday I was on holiday in the Caribbean. We had 30°C heat and blazing sun. I get back today and hear that Northern Alaska is covered in snow. 30° heat to blanket snow in just 1 day!! So I went to Miami beach earlier and on one side of me were buildings and sandcastles and things, and on the other was flooded right to the horizon! I bet you lot feel stupid now! Do you believe me yet?? It's only going to get worse from now until 21st December, when it all ends. It's like that documentary I saw a while back. "Day After Tomorrow". This happens in that as well!

that sort of weather we just call "Melbourne" here in Australia ;)

• Like 1

here in missouri.. the weather changes at a whim. a few yrs back it was warm enough to have a thunder storm, then when we woke up the next morning we found the storm had turned into an ice storm..

my son looked outside and then came back to me and said 'ok mom, who farted in their sleep and made the weather change?'

now the joke is.. if the weather changes drastically in a fast time period, someone in the next county had to have farted..

guess it is a relation to the butterfly effect

• Like 1

I got my advent calendar today for the countdown to Christmas, but it stops on 21st December! Why wouldn't it go all the way to the 25th? Oh yeah, that's right. CAUSE THE WORLD'S GOING TO END!!

My workplace annual Christmas party is on Dec 21st. 2012. Should I go or should I stay?

go as its better than being at home...lol.....go out with a bang x

My workplace annual Christmas party is on Dec 21st. 2012. Should I go or should I stay?

well that depends - do you want to take the chance of dying with those people? :whistle:

thats what made me think of discworld...

first book i read was sourcery from the discworld books heh.

Nothing beats Saucery

HA HA. Yeah, and everyone that is shot at gets freed just before the bullet hits??

What about those people you hear about that freefall, with bad chutes and land in mud or water, or whatever and survive? The don't report any program errors.

*insert sarcasm*

*sigh* and i thought the OP was troubled.

You should go, just in case it's the last party you'll ever attend!

You should go, just in case it's the last party you'll ever attend!

i'd actually avoid it for that very reason! imagine the excess everything at the last party of the world? i'll stay home and get comfy thanks lol

i'm going to go for the box that carol merrill is now showing

I think I'll just take Carol Merril:

Suzy%20Parker%201965.jpg

• Like 1

wow! she neer looked like that on Let's Make a Deal!

I know.

It's an old photo for an old dude.

Harte

• Like 2

Less than a fort knight left of planet Earth. I'm flying out to Singapore next Monday to catch my spaceship to Mars. At least I'll be safe. You lot can laugh all you like, but I'll be the only survivor here!

Less than a fort knight left of planet Earth. I'm flying out to Singapore next Monday to catch my spaceship to Mars. At least I'll be safe. You lot can laugh all you like, but I'll be the only survivor here!

You have to promise to start up a Two-Legged Dogman Database whereever you end up please Weatherspoon, and to investigate whether or not dragons really did rule the Earth-that-was, and to finally find out who did build the pyramids.

I think there's been a mistake. I arrived in Singapore this morning ready for my flight to Mars and went to the hotel that the Nigerian man booked me in to, "The **** and Derelict", but the address was just an empty building with some poo in it. When I asked the locals for directions to the spaceport, they looked a mixture of baffled and amused and said Singapore doesn't have a spaceport! I thought initially I'd been scammed, but then I found a poster on the Singapore Police files with a picture of the man I dealt with saying "Wanted", so I think he must be genuine. Why would the Police want him if he can't be trusted? Is anyone else catching this spaceship from Spaceport Singapore on Thursday? Can you help me get to the spaceport?

Here's some photos of the hotel, and the weather forecast from the NOAA:

post-134747-0-95558500-1355778638_thumb.

post-134747-0-09101600-1355778633_thumb.

60852_126357660856856_562427096_n.jpg

Can you see that forecast? Who's laughing now??

Weatherspoon

• Like 2

ROFL on the weather forecast! (head on desk). I expect the 21st just an ordinary day to mark the beginning of winter and the 4-day+1 bonus weekend of Christmas. Nothing unusual is going to happen folks, we're gonna be fine as the world goes on and on for another billion years.

• Like 1

ROFL on the weather forecast! (head on desk). I expect the 21st just an ordinary day to mark the beginning of winter and the 4-day+1 bonus weekend of Christmas. Nothing unusual is going to happen folks, we're gonna be fine as the world goes on and on for another billion years.

Friday is significant not only as the winter solstice but because its when we complete a galactic cycle. Such a date would be ideal for an entry on an aliens calender.

I await the arrival of the galactic overlords on Friday. All hail the Greys!

Dont expect any favours from me anybody I'm more interested is saving my own derry aire.

I want to go with a sparkly vampire .Can I huh,can I can I ,huh huh huh !?!?!?!

Because we're completing that galactic cycle, the Mayan calendar ends - right there. And you know what that means. It's time to buy another Mayan calendar for 2013. Go ahead a splurge for a good one - not that thin paper crapola. Cost should not be a consideration, as the thing is going to be valid for the next 26,000 years. It's the best value in the galaxy.

I got a kick reading this thread. :) I saw that weather forcast on Tumblr. I think it's French. IDK.

The pawn shop near my house has a sign up that says, "End of the World sale... everything 25% off". And I thought.... Greedy b******, trying to make money right up to the end...

My wife showed me this one on Facebook...

tumblr_mf37texG7H1qejz7ro1_500.png

(For the uninitiated... that is a Doctor Who reference)

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

My wife showed me this one on Facebook...

tumblr_mf37texG7H1qejz7ro1_500.png

(For the uninitiated... that is a Doctor Who reference)

I kinda get it but I'm not a Doctor Who fan.